[OOC/Sign-Ups] Myriad of a Thousand Worlds - Ashes of War

Notus

If I see it, I'm happy to help most likely. Or at least mention it so that you can understand and grow more quickly. It's better than just lettin' folks flounder in the dark and wriggle around not knowing what they should do etc... while to some degree you do need to learn on your own just from playing and what not and getting the experience, when I see something I can be like "hey, here's a tip" I'm going to give it to you rather than just sit there and watch it.

I want as people to enjoy the experience as possible and one thing I know is that being maybe not as good as some of the other players etc... can feel a bit well unfun. I know for one that I tended when I was starting out to be put off by people that were better than me or that I precived to be so to speak. ((like when I first came here a lot of folks rather intimidated me XD> Lot's of them aren't really here anymore but they still did. XD.)). Anyone one be be pretty great at RPing. it's jsut fleshing out one's skills and moving forward. It's very much a sorta team effort because together we're tellin' these stories. So, I'm going to offer whatever help I can to help the experience be the best it can be.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe? Who knows? ;)

Seriously though, you can´t expect a general not to make any research on the troops being sent to work under him. Though he´d only know the more "public" info about you guys beforehand.

Also I second Dobby, that was a better post ^_^

Dem wings though... the UtH vibes are too real right now XD

Oh, I updated Lucille's appearance a bit... still trying to bring it up to snuff with my usual standards. Not quite there yet, but it's better than it was before.

Well... what if I told you that the original intention was to provoke a fight with all three of them? XD

That went better than I thought though, and believable. Great job passing your first on-the-fly-random-test!

• Support Squad

stressing out a vampire while simultaneously drawing him into physical contact

genius

I mean Jorgen is mainly made of metal. Gabriel would probably break his fangs on Jorgen's neck.

The Beowulf are pretty much accurate other than not having giant antlers ((like that of a deer.)) I actually more got the idea from the Beast-Possessed Soul, or an enemy from Bloodborne. ((she doesn't wield Fire abilities however.)) Oh also her rib like protrusions do lay flat at first so yea. The older bigger Beowulf would definitely be a pretty close look, clsoer than I thought at first.

Psssst, Jory, Luna never introduced herself as Luna. She introduced her self as "Bom". Just as a note.

I have no idea what you're talking about >_>

That feel when Bom has not said anything along any lines of underestimating anyone and yet somehow... is? Don't really get where that impression is coming from at all. She not even commented on anyone. ((and her earlier comments weren't of the nature of underestimating your character at all, she was talking about how finding one's life answers through fighting rarely would they find the answers they sought. It had nothing to do with skill at all...))

The only things that could be construed as that are thoughts... which your character definitely doesn't have access to...I'm not... really sure where it's coming from. If you could enlighten me, That'd be swell.

Dunn jsut find it odd that Bom's introduced herslf, and said one other thing outloud... suddenly everyone has a pin on her. Not sure how you can figure out everything via two statements to be frank.

• Support Squad

"Luna didn't say anything to Vermillo. All she did was raise an eyebrow. Crossing her arms together she just stared at him, a grin on her face."

You don't have to say anything to come off as a little arrogant. It was probably this first bit of body language that put the impression in peoples minds and I think it's a fair assessment. The cocked eyebrow and crossed arms gives off a bit off a languid vibe with the silence, as though she doesn't have to answer or is taking her time, this becomes smug when you throw in the grin.

EDIT: The dialogue also comes across as either cryptic or snooty at the flip of a coin.