Pocky

hey it's something at least!

So recently, I've gotten back into spriting and stuff, but I decided why not have a thread? It'd be great for me since yknow, i'd have a place to refer to the sprites I make time to time.

Pokemon:

Spoiler

wzlmVyZ.pngpeH3plu.pngbsn2D8v.pngtumblr_ocwmpwcani1qacoobo2_100.pngfVQa9bf.pngoev3Tt4.pngTLzyEM4.pngvqAD5SW.pngbUKqB45.pngW3nXHdl.pngJM7lNVA.png2dpzKIN.pngsinisteabutitsboba.png.932f3d78c1e9f67f34963c14af1bc188.png

Upsized Pokemon:

Spoiler

bigsize.png.82b14daa79961abb5a11a1194db89e38.png

Trainer Sprites:

Spoiler

Mu7b1kP.pngj8s2Bw8.png4e6NxFv.png

Note (7/23/16): I should probably put this here just in case, but if you want to use some of these sprites, please ask beforehand. Thanks!

Note (7/19/20): I'm much more active on twitter and discord but I'm somewhat back (?) ready to do more, a heads up, I don't usually do back sprites but if you make your own for mine thats fine, or if I feel like it i'll eventually do backsprites, whooooo knoooowwwsss

i still relevant?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I decided to make some seasonal pokemon sprites today, and was originally planning to make only torterra, but you guys seem to like it so I made 2 more.

W3nXHdl.pngJM7lNVA.png2dpzKIN.png

ps: if you couldnt tell, mightyena is also winter, but i dont know if the doggo will have an easy time with the snow :C he try

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys! I'm glad you liked my autumn leafeon c: The colors were really fun to play with, so I also enjoyed it too.

Today's menu: Galaxy Gardevoir and Cotton Candy Whimsicott!

vqAD5SW.pngbUKqB45.png

for gardevoir's sprite, i actually took the arm from the diamond and pearl gardevoir and then put it on platinum. i think ill do more sprite mixes in the future C:

• Upvote 2

OMG Pocky those are amazing pokemon sprites (I'm in love with the seasonal torterra and leafeon and the Galaxy Gardevoir) If you make some amazing ones, I would love to use them as deltas for Darkness but with your permission of course because your sprites are amazing and I just hope you can make the backsprite for ones I would want later on.

Can't wait to see what other pokemon sprites you do. :) I'm hyped.

Hey, long time no update. With k-con last week keeping me busy, and then having to recover from all the crazyness that happened, plus school upcoming, I haven't really found the time to do much spriting. However! With my time procrastinating, I've managed to make a mega galaxy gardevoir sprite!

TLzyEM4.png

What i wanted to go for was a flowing dress instead of the regular gardevoir dress because when i think of the universe, i think of it being free and beautiful, just like the dress. actually, it took a good amount of time to figure out what i wanted. i finally decided though, and this is the final product from it all. Credit to original mega gardevoir sprite creator Wobblebuns on the smogon forum for originally creating the sprite, of course!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

oh lol what is a post? little request for a fren~ it was very fun to make. Madoka Delphox!

oev3Tt4.png

edacfc213687415782122f00b08833ea.png
^reference. footnote: pokemon feet are very hard to sprite aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Pocky

Is this double posting? I don't feel it's double posting, it's pretty relevant.

fVQa9bf.png

i present, mega shiftry! He's got sickles for hands too! Very scary. Here's what I think the stats would be:

90/140/70/120/70/120

For the ability, I would think Speed Boost would be pretty neat. Additionally, I could also see Infiltrator or Tough Claws working out as an ability.

Edited by Pocky
  • Upvote 1

hiya, trainer sprite today~

tumblr_ocwmpwcani1qacoobo1_100.pngtumblr_ocwmpwcani1qacoobo2_100.png

Today's sprite is team mystic leader Blanche! I feel like the sprite could've went better as I feel it's not up to par with my other works, but nevertheless, it was very fun to work on!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

So, here's an update. You might have noticed that this thread hasn't been updated in 2 months. Unfortunately, I was taking a break in september for a while, so there's that. Additionally, in October, I was loaded with a shit load of volunteer work. That made me even less motivated since I was too tired after each volunteering job Additionally, October was when I started having computer problems, where my laptop would refuse to turn on, would turn off automatically, and even corrupt some of my work files. However, I will be getting a new computer soon, fortunately. So, look forward to more of works, but I am officially on hiatus until I say so. Thanks for understanding.

• 2 months later...

guess who's fkn back...
this guy!!!! nothing too elaborate this time around. i just made some edits with the gen 5 veteran sprite to make her more warm, since im sure that unova is really cold, and that a thin scarf wont do her any good, as well as some color changes and pokeball variations

enjoy!

wzlmVyZ.pngpeH3plu.pngbsn2D8v.png

Edited by Pocky
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

so we're gonna pretend i didnt go out to get milk from the grocery store and update this thread with some actually new content, ive just been uhhh, doing other things, but i exist! just moreso on social media nowadays (though i should probably check in more often haha) anyway, have a sinistea in the form of boba (now in funky fresh upscaled mode!)

Spoiler

bigsize.png.f73c4a47be56b301127e417bc127d64c.pngsinisteabutitsboba.png.b759098c00b702c91494bcd96033175b.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2016 at 4:00 PM, Pocky said:

I decided to make some seasonal pokemon sprites today, and was originally planning to make only torterra, but you guys seem to like it so I made 2 more.

Hide contents

W3nXHdl.pngJM7lNVA.png2dpzKIN.png

ps: if you couldnt tell, mightyena is also winter, but i dont know if the doggo will have an easy time with the snow :C he try

Leafeon must have been hell to shade, it's really pretty. Torterra is good; it could have used a duller brown for the legs along with more "weight" or "puffiness" to make the snow look a lil' less flat. Mightyena's adorable, they really look like a gnarly husky. 😁

Edited by Promethe