Strat you picked what has to be one of the worst possible times to start the RP (well for me...) since there's something really, really major happening at work and I'm barely able to keep myself up trying to prepare for it. I can't post today and I'm not sure if I'll be able to Wednesday (depends on how sleep deprived I am) but come Thursday I should be able to post quite a bit more. Feel so bad but trying to do a post now would more or less be something super eligible. I'm going to go to sleep now before I crash on this laptop.

Hey man, don't worry about it too much. Like I said, so long as I have at least some notification that somethings going on, you'll be fine.

Get some rest bruh.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been a bit busy for the past week and will be a bit busy for the next few weeks as my mom and I prepare to move to Cyprus, which will be why my posts are delayed if they are.

Edited by K_H

So we're allowed to have a little interacting be it with NPCs or other players before the real stuff starts, right? I might add a post in between.

Well, there could be a possible lead for Gan COmmander, but I gotta talk some deats out with Strat first. I'll let you know then. ((and it's jsut solidfying my character's stance and stuff about them and if it's cool or not. If it goes a certain way I might be able to chuck an interaction at you... well kinda. I might have to lead you to Clarice somehow, but that's neither here nor there, I'll explain later if stuff works out lel.))

Follie and Titania huh, we be seeing all kinds of familiar faces.

Well, I mean, I flat out told you guys from the beginning...

I mean, come on... this is me we're talking about, I got shit ton of old mon characters just lying around waiting to be refurbished...

• Veterans

Didn't think it'd be this quick lol.

Also:

Panda Power boyz.

I'll probably get another post in later tonight, gotta do something with Basil after all.

Not to be nitpicky and anything Stratos, but it triggers me to see "Christ" used as a slang/term in a Pokemon setting......

In any case, since you've sorta assigned your OCs to different characters already, am I to head to one of these sections to meet up with the same OC and the associated player along with it, or am I to be assigned with another one? Septhis is late for the party after all.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Not to be nitpicky and anything Stratos, but it triggers me to see "Christ" used as a slang/term in a Pokemon setting......

In any case, since you've sorta assigned your OCs to different characters already, am I to head to one of these sections to meet up with the same OC and the associated player along with it, or am I to be assigned with another one? Septhis is late for the party after all.

http://twitchplayswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Bird_Jesus

It's meant more as an ongoing joke within this verse than anything to be taken seriously. It was present in the original as well, and technically, I didn't even start it, a player in that one was the first to mention it... I just continued it from there, and it's even been around in pokemon RPs around here even before SoA was ever a thing.

as for interactions, for now, it's really up to you. I'm not really assigning OCs to folks as I am simply taking opportunities I notice to introduce certain NPCs before the meeting. So for now, you got free reign of your own activity... I did toss ya something that perhaps septhis could investigate though, with the mention of Lexington returning and public morale dropping because of it.... and given Sephtis is a performing artist at heart...

eh, do with it what ya will, buddy.

http://twitchplayswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Bird_Jesus

It's meant more as an ongoing joke within this verse than anything to be taken seriously. It was present in the original as well, and technically, I didn't even start it, a player in that one was the first to mention it... I just continued it from there, and it's even been around in pokemon RPs around here even before SoA was ever a thing.

as for interactions, for now, it's really up to you. I'm not really assigning OCs to folks as I am simply taking opportunities I notice to introduce certain NPCs before the meeting. So for now, you got free reign of your own activity... I did toss ya something that perhaps septhis could investigate though, with the mention of Lexington returning and public morale dropping because of it.... and given Sephtis is a performing artist at heart...

eh, do with it what ya will, buddy.

Eh, it's a minor thing, albeit something I prefer not to see in a setting such as this, but for the sake of the joke it's cool. My apologies.

Septhis, while keen, is a guy easily distracted by this whole new stuff and the first thing he wants to do is look for a guy to talk to. He's a loner when it comes to work but his work is to, well, appease people. Of course, he could investigate first, but as an artist at heart, he yearns for attention as much as he yearns to craft stuff. Either one of these can take priority in the end, though, so I'll take your word for that though and have a post ready soon. Thanks.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Psssst, Jory, I kinda set up something with you and Gan and Sansa in the plaza...

plus Lexington isn't even down there at this moment.... he's off discussing certain... matters related to the campaign with the other head members of the Enclave.

((This is the whole current scenario, encase you missed it))

Gan Mac, Poppy and Sansa, Great Plaza, Morning

The wounded had been gathered in the Great Plaza before the Temple, as Gan had found for himself. He had arrived to the bustle of healers of various species rushing about, the pink glow and yellow streaks of Heal Pulses and Wishes and Softboileds being fired off as those yet to be tended were shuffled forward. In his examination of the scene however, he hardly had time to notice before a young Chikorita dashed right into him within the crowd, unable to have seen him there with so many taller beings about the place obstructing her view... It seemed she too was among those healers who had turned out for the return of the former war hero.

Sansa meanwhile, was free to witness the bustle of orderly chaos from her high perch, the eyes of a hawk easily picking up the interactions of all below... even the grass type colliding headlong into the psychic fox-man on the outskirts...

Gan-Man, a plaza filled with giants hindering the site of our young medic friend

Pitiful site. I suppose it's prettier than seeing the many graveyards of mons which used to be known as cities. I've seen what I've came to...

The psychic type lost his focus when a big lump of something managed to hit him. He lost his balance only for a moment using the stick to keep himself up only to hear a loud snap sound in his back. Painful yes, but the aged mon had trained himself well to hide his pain as any sound would drag attention. He shifted his legs for a little making another loud snap. This time he felt a little better than before...or at least he wouldn't have to slouch to get around.

He took a glance town noticing a small green thing. A child would be the one to cause problems for him. He always wondered if it were a blessing or a curse to be born into this cursed era, not knowing how beautiful life really was all those years ago. He didn't have time to relax into his thoughts like usual since this child was clearly in a hurry. He placed a single finger on his head, not because he needed to, but to give this child an idea what he was doing.

"The hell was that for, jackass." Though a single word did not come from his mouth, the words could be heard loud and clear to the grass type and only her. "If you rush around helping these fools like an idiot, you'll only have even more of them to take care of."

Gonna take the blame on this one since I didn't think about how fast this thing moved and the original post you made got buried. I'll put the names of people I'm interacting with in the tags now and not just the places.

If only I were legendary, then maybe we could slide with Legendary Commander, but eh, never done anything worth praising in the long run.