King Of The Hill

Sir Flash™

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wear a Hat.

Not any more.

Chemical Warfare? What Chemical Warfare?

Why would I reveal you my evil plans that include metaldehyde? Huh?

By the way, you just went Ka-splodey from that Mine you stepped on.

That was one of my doubles. They save me from such situations.

I remain king.

Not any more.

Need i remind you that you need only look at my Avatar or my Sprite to clearly see that I don't wear a Hat that covers my Head?

Why would I reveal you my evil plans that include metaldehyde? Huh?

It's only a Molluscicide, and doesn't work against Humans very well. This Chemical actually exists, Here's the Wikipedia Page on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaldehyde

Your Arguments Are Invalid, so you're not King. :Kappa:

Edited by K_H

You don't wear a hat anymore because I ripped it apart with my arrow. That's why the dog doesn't have it. Who wears a destroyed hat?

This Chemical actually exists

I know my stuff. I don't need geomancy to kill ya.

Anyway, I just encountered a case with this substance, as it had poisoned a dog and then the family caught the poisoning, probably because the man had sprayed it. In small quantities you should metabolise it to acetal-dehyde, which would make you feel dizzy or hangover, but in high quantities it can prove lethal.

ps: It's also used as camping fuel, so watch out where you camp ;)

EDIT: The page you sent me also has a paragraph about the toxicity of the substance (and how it can be inhaled) ;)

Edited by nickcrash

You said In High Quantities. Wouldn't it be better to just use a more Toxic Chemical, such as Cyanide, which can be obtained from Apple Seeds, Peach Pits, Apricots and Almonds? And me having an entire Warehouse of Hydrogen Cyanide Missiles pointed right at your Base, all ready to Fire. also, that Gas Mask of yours is Faulty.

Edited by K_H

In order to inhale it, shouldn't it be in the form of HCN? As it is a weak acid, it can be stopped with alkalies. Eating something with B12 will do it too. You know many antidotes. I want to hit you with something you wouldn't know it existed.

To kill one man, it would suffice. I just want to eradicate everyone in that castle.

edit: you were thinking of gas chambers, weren't you? (Zyklon)

Edited by nickcrash

Nope, and i did say Hydrogen Cyanide, just so you know. Also, you're my only target in this case, and guess what happens when you get a highly concentrated dose of it? it still works, despite the presence of Alkalis or α-(5,6-dimethylbenzimidazolyl)cobamidcyanide, even if you eat lots of Foods containing them, such as Poi or any Animal-derived Foods.

Edited by K_H

Your missiles were faulty, so it evaporated and flew away. You hit me with empty flasks.

Not to mention my anti-missile security system full of Sam turrets and flares

edit: If you manage to kill me, Notus instantly becomes king of the hill

Edited by nickcrash

Yeah, about that: Those were DECOYS. In reality, I took the actual Warheads off of them and smuggled them into your base using some of my Clones before remotely detonating the Warheads while your Anti-Missile Defenses were busy, sending the Hydrogen Cyanide all throughout your Base's Ventilation System. Good luck getting it out of there. :Kappa:

Edited by K_H

You're forgetting one crucial fact here: THAT'S WHY IT'LL BE SO HARD TO GET IT OUT!

If your Ventilation System is Faulty, then the Gas will just pool up in Pockets within your base, due to the fact that the Air is unable to properly circulate. Also, Farts can actually be "Silent, yet deadly" if the Sulfur Dioxide Content is high enough. Which is why i have Air Filters on my Castle's Air Ducts. And also why I built it on the Leeward Side of the Mountain.

Here's the Kicker: IT WAS GEOKINESIS, NOT PLATE TECTONICS! (I.E., highly localized instead of extremely spread-out.) You were the only person who felt the effects of it! My castle remained untouched! :Kappa:

.....Really,this bickering again SIGHS

Grabs desert eagles-> shoots K_H and nickcrash in the head

btw just leave your clones at home, they are a stupid way to survive anything

it is most of the times not even funny, like 'oh I had a clone' :mellow: just don't use them

Because I don't want to die, try to kill this Giant named Goliath, little people

(If you now what I mean ;) )

*K_H Dodges, Matrix Style!*

I wasn't the Aggressor here, so there you have it.
*Munches on a Macadamia Nut Cookie in my undamaged Castle*

Hmm... maybe i should share.

*Teleports a Large Jarful of Macadamia Nut Cookies to Zephyr in a non-damaging way*

*Does the same for Absol, then goes crazy from the Power used*

aheheh... aheheheheheh... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! COOKIES!!!!! FOR EVERYONE!!!!

*Teleports so many Macadamia Nut Cookies to everyone that we all get squished under the weight*

ow. that hurt. next time, please tell me to stop before that point.

((HILL IS EMPTY))

* Hill is not empty *

The bullet got my shoulder. It hurts like hell actually. I just fell and coincidally escaped the cookie rampage. All the clones died, though. Shame.

I hereby declare that the hill will be peaceful and in case of assault, I shall summon the superman to take care of it.

*Slips in unnoticed and launches a spear at Nick as it pierces him in the back of this head and uses a portal gun to safely transport the Torterra out of the way of any harm. sighs and walks atop the hill and sits down*

Just so you know... this is interesting for me and the Pokemon was on top of the darn thing. But... I bet ya didn't see that one coming... I was... oh... maybe a mile and a half away... merr. *Eats on a sweet roll*

• 1 year later...

*Uses TM28, causing a sinkhole to collapse the castle ruins on the hill, killing Spineblade, then returns to the Mountain Fortress*

Da hill iz Empteyz.

Edited by K_H