Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Twilightwing said:

thought you were against the speed up button, what made you add it?

I had mixed feelings, but slowly kept leaning towards it. The main reason is because after playing the latest episodes of Reborn and Rejuvenation, even running feels slow compared to the speed up button. It takes a while to adjust to going from using it to not using it, at least for me. 

• Upvote 1

ICSW, I'm making better sprites for the badges as i go through the game here's the 1st one,the Clear Badge (Note that if you use this one or any one of my future desings you have to make the badge slots on the trainer card a lighter gray be cause the outline is pure black)

spork_clear_badge.png

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, cybershell12 said:

ICSW, I'm making better sprites for the badges as i go through the game here's the 1st one,the Clear Badge (Note that if you use this one or any one of my future desings you have to make the badge slots on the trainer card a lighter gray be cause the outline is pure black)

spork_clear_badge.png

I like this design for the Clear Badge! I'll definitely use your badge designs, and I'll also add you to the credits notepad file for making them. Thank you for doing this, and also for your advice about the trainer card as well. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

This one reminds me of a hat someone I know has. It looks similar to the one in this picture, except the spikes are red like the edges of the badge. 

$_1.JPG

You should totally make Dylan wear this hat

• Upvote 1