Favorite Pokemon Summer 2016 Edition

Red_Chaos

The question is very simple: What is your favorite pokemon?

my is tie between Eevee and Torchic, but if i had to pick one i guess i would go with Torchic

and nobody can say you like all or most of them

Copy/pasting what I wrote in Bibs thread.

Darkrai.

darkrai.gif

I thought his movie was really cool, back in fourth gen. And his design is awesome. But he always holds a special place in my heart for a different reason. I did his event (Back when you actually did something to encounter event pokemon smh) and found a shiny one. At the time, I didn't know what shinies were. And keep in mind this is in fourth gen were the chances were A LOT slimmer than they are now. I thought it was a glitch or something, so I threw the master ball at it. I've transferred that Darkrai up to every new game I've gotten, but I don't really use him in my party. He's sort of like a silent guardian, watching over my teams as I play. (And he's amazingly fun on wifi where there's no sleep clause). Since then, I've tried to get my hands on any merchandise of him I possibly can, and still do. (Got that 20th anniversary plushie just recently.) He also ends up being a hidden threat in the Explorers Mystery Dungeon games. He doesn't really get a lot of character development, but being the silent mastermind behind basically everything that happens is pretty awesome.

Lo and behold! My one and true lord Marill!

tumblr_n2334ypbqU1rpn9eno1_500.gif

Gaze upon the splendor of the one who defines the true meaning of cuteness.

Its enemies cower in fear at the sight of such a beacon of monstrosity.

The creature whose utmost potential surpasses even those of dragons as it wrecks havoc upon its path.

Marill is everything I could ask for in a Pokemon.

*starts crying tears of joy*