Member Theme Thread

Arkhi

Round 3 agogo?

agogogogogo

You already know I'm gonna mention AoTTG; here's a song I was very into then, something to help keep tempo while maneuvering about the city or forest. It's upbeat and I like to associate it with that attitude of yours.

you skipped me xD

My mistake. Here's a good beat for a competitive battlers. Sweep montage, anyone?

jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Arku

Here we go

!!!

How do I even decide... You ever try to catch a frog? It's so damn difficult, and pinpointing even where it is is its own challenge. Tactical kero aside, I'm very unsure what to pick. Upbeat or groovy? (And Televisor song would work tbh)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bring it BOY.

No more Rick Astley, huh? okayyyy

Let's see what i can get

I think I remember your member title being something something Italian Tokyo Ghoul a while back? I've never delved into Tokyo Ghoul, but the impression I've formed from its name really gives off ominous vibes. Kinda like Stephen's music.

Did you ever give me a theme? idr

give me one regardless :3

I don't think so. In that case, get bizzity bapp'd by a busily buzzing song. Two, in fact. I think the second fits better, since I get the impression you are perpetually intrigued. First one I think fits because the beginning fits the impression I have of you.

I would like to see what mine would be :)

Roger, dodger o7 Here's a neat blend of acoustic and electronic elements. Having read your about me, I think this is an excellent blend of you.

Hmu I guess.

Say it again with energy.

And while listening to something a little bouncy.

wow ive never posted in this thread

give me the sauce captain

Better grab your can opener...

Oh? Theme songs? Well sign me up! lol i know im still fairly new but im always up to seeing what peoples interpretations of me are

So I had to dig into some posts of yours and this is what I came up with. I mostly got this impression from your Reborn Character Themes thread.

Hey Ark!

Can I have one <3

ye

Hello.~

I wonder what I'll get?

:3

This selection brought to you by funny encounters.

THEME ME

THEME ME

YOU REALLY GOTTA MEME ME

UNDERSTOOD

I read through your AMA, and right when I saw your survival essentials for the apocalypse, this clicked into mind. This ain't dark, but by no means chipper. Not saying you yourself aren't :3c

Do me next Ark \o

ahaha, I will do you. I, Ark, will do you, Wendel. And it will be an enjoyable juncture.

This is the tale of you.

ahaha, I will do you. I, Ark, will do you, Wendel. And it will be an enjoyable juncture.

This is the tale of you.

tfw you actually know this song and have listened to it before also kinky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...