A Shiny Misty has appeared!!

ShinyMisty

Hello, my name is Misty, and I am a shiny hunter. When I learned that Reborn had new, interesting shiny sprites, I jumped on board and started my play through and started hunting right away. :D

I play semi competitively, mainly with VGC rules, although I am learning singles slowly. My main focus on Pokemon, though, is Shiny hunting. I've been a hunter for about four years now, and have not stopped enjoying it. It has helped me get more patient with things, because that is what you need when you hunt shinies. A LOT of patients.

My favorite Pokemon is Fennekin (I say as my Reborn starter was Oshawott), followed by Furret and Jolteon, and because of this, I collect almost any merch of these guys (along with Meloetta and Jirachi). The list of my favorites seem to be always changing (and with Sun and Moon around the corner, some new faces might appear), but these Pokemon never leave the top favorites.

I hope to one day be a story teller. I love letting people feel emotions through words, and hope to one day touch the hearts of others in some way, and maybe even teach them a thing or two. That is my dream.

...I think that is really it. I hope I don't cause to much trouble, and maybe I can tell my Shiny Hunting journey in the world of Pokemon Reborn. (I just...don't know where I would post that...).

I do hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day, and do remember to smile. :)

Why hello there, I didn't see you

It's misty in here, pitch black you could say

For you see? You've actually stumbled into the abyss

We're a fun bunch of cannibals, really

Don't be scared, we're vampires don't bite

I see you've signed your contract already? You read the terms of service, right?

The price of admission was quite small, really... Just your soul all your free time

Hopefully you'll enjoy it here...

Welcome to Reborn!

Leave your sanity at the door and come join us on the showdown server. It's a party I promise, and we don't bite much.

Also if you wanna tell stories, we have a summer party coming up with a time just to tell stories. There's a post in the announcements if you wanna sign up!

Welcome! I used to do some shiny hunting myself, sometimes. I think the last one I got was a Latios in Alpha Sapphire.

Also, fenniken is one of my favorite gen 6 pokes. It's just really cute.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay.

• Administrators

If you like telling stories, I second Tempest's suggestion regarding the upcoming summer party's story telling event. I hear it's a little lacking in sign-ups....... (i gotchu, arkhi)

That said, welcome! I am only occasionally the first authority figure to notice people's introductions, but since that's the case here, obligatory "take note of the community rules on the left" and enjoy your time here!

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a Showdown server where you can do Pokémon Battles, so please feel free to check that out! :D We also are having PokéNation going on, so please feel free to check that out! You can sign up here if you're interested: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20652&page=3#entry505991 :D

Hope we get to know each other! :D

Edited by Cool Girl

Hi there ShinyMisty!

You're going to have a great time in Reborn if you like shinies! You'll come across a lot due to the games 1/100 chance of a pokemon being shiny.

Fennekin is awesome as well- a highly underrated pokemon in my opinion.

Hopefully one day you'll be able to fulfill that dream of yours, because it sounds like an excellent one!

Hope to see you around!