Happy birthday EternalLight (mar_mar)!

Rosesong

Maria, I admit I'm still just getting to know you since we've been placed on the same Nations team. But honestly, you seem really upbeat and positive, which is fantastic! You've also been a great person to work with so far, and I can't wait to collaborate with you further. I should definitely start talking to you more.

Have an absolutely fabulous birthday!

Happy birthday Maria. Definitely enjoyed talking to you occasionally during the Redemption League as well as now for Nations being on the same team. Hope you enjoy your birthday.

i expected ody to make this thread lul

Happy birthday Maria. Definitely enjoyed talking to you occasionally during the Redemption League as well as now for Nations being on the same team. Hope you enjoy your birthday.

We were on the phone when Rosie snuk and made the thread :]

• Veterans

Happy birthday Maria, haven't talked to you much yet but you seem pretty cool. Also we're on the same team in Nations so that's cool. Hope you enjoy it!

Maria, I admit I'm still just getting to know you since we've been placed on the same Nations team. But honestly, you seem really upbeat and positive, which is fantastic! You've also been a great person to work with so far, and I can't wait to collaborate with you further. I should definitely start talking to you more.

Have an absolutely fabulous birthday!

Thank you so much Rose for the thread and everything! <3

Happy birthday! Here's an ice cream sandwich

22-ice-cream-sandwich.w1200.h630.jpg

Awww thank you so much!

975IcN1.png

Thank you very much Jeri for the wishes and everything! :D

And thank you again Simon^-^

Birthday be happy

Thank you Dobby!

We were on the phone when Rosie snuk and made the thread :]

At least you answered! :3

Happy birthday Maria, haven't talked to you much yet but you seem pretty cool. Also we're on the same team in Nations so that's cool. Hope you enjoy it!

Thank you again Azery! I hope so too! ^-^

Happy Birthday mar_mar!

Thanks Andrew! ^-^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIGHT

we haven't talked much but I remember you from Redemption + you're in Nations so I look forward to (possibly) fighting with you~

#BreloomBot: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thank you so much Chubb, and I'm looking forward to fighting with you too, we'll see how that goes! ^-^

i'm just here for the rep

Happy Birthday Maria!!!

May the RNGesus be in your favor!!!

Thanks Nick! And btw I love the colors in this! :)

I don't know you but happy birthday anyway. Dibs on the cake.

Thank you!

Happy Birthday mar hope this day is delightful to you and that you have many more like this to follow

Aww thanks Nova! :D

Happy birthday Maria! Though we're awake at different times for most of the day I'm glad you're on THE BEST TEAM IN POKENATIONS (#PHANTOMVULCANS) with me :)

Thank you Bigjra! That's true and I feel really lucky to be on the phantom vulcans with all of you! #bestnationever #love

Happy birthday! Wishing you a great year ahead.

Thanks Viri! :)

Happy Birthday Eternal!

Thanks you very much Rainbow! ^-^

Happy birthday!

Thanks Cyaloom! :)

cant say I know you too well, but ive seen you on reborn main quite a few times and you seem to be one of the friendlier people I see on there :]

always a good thing :]

happy birthday :]

Aww thanks Bibs! Though most of the times I felt like I was too random instead of friendly but ehh..I'm shy at first! :D