Happy Birthday Scarlet!

Happy Birthday Scarlet!

I don't know you well, or see you around that often, but you're an excellent person who was super supportive on me, despite us not knowing each other at all. I really appreciate everything you've done for the community and your kindness towards me.

Have a great day!

L0NU5VU.jpg

This isn't a good birthday thread. This isn't a bad birthday thread. This is THE birthday thread.

I'll respond to later replies sometime tomorrow. For now...

Well, it's been a bit of an interesting time with memes and such, but anyways happy birthday

That it has! My opinion on you has risen the more you've stuck around. You're a pretty chill guy, Nasdav. I hope to see you be more active this summer. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Happy B-day!

It's been a while, Sapph. I hope everything's been okay with you, and thanks!

Happy birthday Scarlet, and may you have a great year!

Why thank you, DW! Right back at you.

mBnuEVP.png

Jeri, when are you going to bring your ass here to New York City? We're going to throw down. It's going to be a punjabi prison match. And I'm going to win.

In all of seriousness, thanks bruh!

Happy birthday friend.

Another person I haven't spoken to in years - and one I've been hoping to for a long while. Hope things have been okay with you, Sheep! And thank you.

Happy Birthday Scarlet! It's been a great couple of years knowing ya man, and you're a great dude!

You're about as big of a scrub as Maku is.
Nah, I kid. It's been a great couple of years indeed, and you're a fellow May birthday person on top of that. You already know I regard you as one of my closest friends. Thank you for the wishes!

Happy Birthday Scarlet!

I don't know you well, or see you around that often, but you're an excellent person who was super supportive on me, despite us not knowing each other at all. I really appreciate everything you've done for the community and your kindness towards me.

Have a great day!

Hey man, I call it as I see it! You're a pretty chill dude who's been supportive of the community, and I thank you for your kind words!

fuck you scarlet you suck you cuck

I bet this is you, you fucking mark. I bet you scream NEHOY MENOY HOY MENYOY every time WWE Superstars is on and asks 'WHERE'S ROMAN' every 5 minutes. Also Daniel Bryan sucks.

In all of seriousness, I can hardly believe we met 5 years ago and this needs no explanation other than when you aren't being stupid you are a fantastic person to hang out with. Keep being a nerd, Crus.

Continued on page 2...

Fiiiiine, I'll post too I guess~ You already know what I think about ya. I've told you a million times. You're a good dude and somebody I'm definitely glad to call a friend. At times, I wonder why you even extend me the courtesy. But, I know I need to stop thinking that way, lol. Anyway, for whatever it's worth.... have a great day man.~

((also you're a scrub))

Oi, Happy Birthday, Scarlet!

I promise some day I'll learn how to start a conversation, but for now lemme just say again that I think you're a really cool person and that I'm glad I got the chance to meet you.

Bit of a shame that we don't exactly get the opportunity to run into each other more since you are keeping away from the server and all, but I appreciate knowing you.

Have a good one!

• Veterans

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLET

You're a pretty rad dude and we've talked several times before, but I honestly should be putting a bit more effort in because you really seem like an interesting person. I hope you have a great day!!

Happy birthday Scarlet. You're a fabulous person and despite everything that's happened, I still consider you a close friend at the end of the day. Have a spectacular birthday

Gotta say, you are pretty dank guy for i'll say. We have our time to chat through it's just memes and high quality rips lol.

But seriously, happy birthday man. I wish i could talk to you when i got the real time. Enjoy your birthday scarlet!!