Gaia Nation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys beat Vulcan? That's huge. Vulcan was a powerhouse in the beginning and were hungry for victory after a close loss with Avalon, which Gaia denied. GGs to all who played, I know that even with an overall advantage stuff like sunny choicephlosion could deal some heavy damage and result in a loss.

Looks like Avalon are our foes this week. How exciting. We took down Vulcan, and we can take down Aavalon as well. The earth will outlast any empire forged by man, never forget that.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

1) Sheep
2) Marcello
3) Vex
4) Etesian
5) pbood2
6) ICSW
7) Monochrome Complex
Subs
1) Taska
2) Roswell
3) Dark Desire

Oh yeah I forgot to say I'm down with playing this week. Looks like you've got me covered anyway, cool.

I battled against Ravenholt last time and got a win so I would be honoured to battle against them once more. I know I already battled this week so I understand if I'm not picked.

Anyways, I wish a good week of battles to everyone picked for the week. :)

If either those two aren't willing, I'll be happy to go since I haven't really fought this week.

Talk to Jeri before tomorrow at 6 pm est and see if you can fight your battle this week then. What's going on with Hoehe?

Sapph got back to me, it's a win by default if hoehe doesn't show tomorrow. Thing is if he shows up after 2:30PM Pacific time I won't be on sooo someone's gonna have to sub, if it comes to that.

Well according to jericho last week, it was 6 pm est Sunday and 2:30 pm pst is 5:30 est so at that point its not worth it to sub. We can argue that avalon people weren't ready and thus we should get the battle win so we don't get 6-1ed like Sapphire told us we would. :(

Good luck in your battle if you two manage to meet up and battle though :)

Welcome back Nick :)
Probably for the rest of the summer I won't be available since I'm returning to my hometown and I have no internet access there outside of mobile services...

Best of luck for you guys, although you don't need it! YOU KICK ASSES EITHER WAY :D

I'm always available from now since I finished my degree in the spring so it's up to you whether you want to put me in or not.

Good luck to everyone playing this coming week. :) Let's get another win and do our best.