Gaia Nation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for the interest guys, i have a good idea of what the roster should be, week 1 subs will automatically be sent up to the main roster for the upcoming week unless stated otherwise by them; and it seems I've already gotten confirmation so Sheep and ICSW will be playing

it also appears fink is mia so fink #2 was subbed in, thank you and congratulations to marcello for your participation this week

Update: Roster is finished and submitted, i'll probably leave some sample teams in the roomintro whenever I have time, everyone who's playing ready up for week 2!

1) NickCrash
2) Sheep
3) ICSW
4) Vex
5) Monochrome_Complex
6) Taska
7) Tartar
Subs
1) Shadow Tack
2) Etesian
3) Zechs

Intruder Alert!

Don't shoot me down with your Thousand Arrows yet, I came here to thank you Gaiays for a fun week, and for being such nice sports, too. I mayn't have battled this week, but I had great fun planning and teambuilding and Nasty Plotting vs you, and I wish you all the best in your future matches, too!

Heracross gives no damns though

Just a heads up, Nick has asked me to take over representing our nation on the executive council or whatever it's called until he says otherwise. So anyone that will be battling this coming week, and in any future weeks until Nick takes over again, please send your team comp PMs to me.

Just a heads up, Nick has asked me to take over representing our nation on the executive council or whatever it's called until he says otherwise. So anyone that will be battling this coming week, and in any future weeks until Nick takes over again, please send your team comp PMs to me.

Oh right that won't be necessary let me make that there announcement thing.

I know this may be a bit greedy, but I'd like to participate in Week 3 despite playing last week.

Besides, Vulcan are my self-titled nemesēs, so I'm eager to show them that Faeries aren't afraid of their puny Fire and Steel!

For week 4, I'm happy to jump in if need be, but tbh I feel like I'm best placed as a sub this time. Of course, if there's too many people to consider I'm happy to take a rest week too, since I'll probably build mock teams to help anyway.

Rudeness is unbecoming for a knight such as yourself? You tell us to come to you, as if you have exceeded the Earth itself. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. You are a mere speck of dust, created from Gaia itself. You are nothing, perceiving yourself to be oh so mighty.

No, it is us who await YOUR challenge. Come at us, so that we can return you to from whence you came!

Is it really a good idea to publicly...publicise your roster like that? I mean, we already submitted ours, but we could have not.

Is it really a good idea to publicly...publicise your roster like that? I mean, we already submitted ours, but we could have not.

It doesn't matter, we are still gonna kick asses :P

Either way the matchups are randomized so you can't predict who is going to fight who...

Yeah, but we could see how posting a lot of strong members, so we use all OUR strong members, or vica-versa.

i don't really mind if anybody tries to stage certain matchups, it's not like it puts any nation in huge advantageous position