PokeNations 2: Nation F

Hey there ladies and gentleman. How's everybody doing tonight? Are you all ready to see who's going to be on the winning team??? I can tell you what, I sure am.

Nations F Members:

And now for all the BORING technical type stuff most of you will probably not even read! We need to pick a leader by Thursday at 5 PM EST. Please post nominations here. Starting tomorrow we will have a poll in our War Room on the server with up to 4-5 people to choose from for leader. Please note that I, as a committee member, am ineligible. You will all receive a PM with the temporary name of our war room shortly. If you actually bothered to read this, please include 'F is for Fire' in your post you'll inevitably make about hype. I'm sure more will come and I'll make sure to update you on when new important info comes around.

giphy.gif

Not a bad group of people. I don't really care about leading even though I'm pretty good at it. I guess I could muster up the drive to do so should by some miracle I'm elected lol

And no F is for fuck you I'm not doing that it's silly.

F is also for fire sometimes I guess

F had better be for Ferrum or I will run mono Heatran, I swear.

May as well vote for Baz. I do not have any particular preferences, so I don't see why I can't join the popular support for baz; from what I know he is as able and willing to dedicate time as any you could wish for.

F is for Freedom, also i nominate... Sparky, he's on here a lot i think

* * * * * * * * ===================

* * * * * * * ===================

* * * * * * * ===================

============================

Pokenations hype! I'm kinda new here and don't really know too many people but it seems Bazaro is the top candidate so I'll go ahead and join that bandwagon with a vote for him.

F is for...fire...I guess...

since my earlier vote wasn't counted apparently i vote quinn cause i support my friends

also i no matter what our types are i vote we bee know as freedom nation, especially if we chose fire/water/normal for whatever reasons

Edited by Huggyboo