Let me Actually Introduce Myself Before People Start Throwing me on Here

(Why do I do this to myself at 5:19 AM in the morning...) Hello I am Service♥Puppy, although most refer to me as Adam. Most of the stuff I'm gonna announce here can be found on my profile, along with additional information I may or may not have added.

For starters, I'm a 17 year old American male living in eastern USA, and I enjoy fursuits, pokemon, yugioh, plushies, Cats, Anything purple, etc. I came to this site because me and my friend Angel were hyping up about this game, since they got a shiny fennekin as a starter (Which is mostly why I decided to be the dick rival and pick their weakness, froakie <3).

I was actually here before, under a different name, but I tended to stay in probably absolute lurk mode since I did not feel like conversing with the chat at that time. After messing around with chat presence for a bit (about 2 days) I decided to make a forum account because why the heck not.

My dreams? I'm a practicing veterinarian, which means I love working with animals. If all goes wrong I'll be a vet tech or something. On the side I have slightly wished to become a game designer, as I take in a mild interest with making a game. More on the path of veterinarian, I may or may not be going to a regional competition within a few weeks so wish me luck on that, I suppose, strangers!

Either way, yeah, hi, nice to meet you and all that jazz. If you want to talk to me you can easily access me via PMs in the roleplaying rooms in regular pokemon showdown or Reborn's server itself! :)

Nice to meet you, Adam! Adorable name. *pets*

Being a vet is a cool job. @_@ Imagine being surrounded by such cute animals. Sugoi. *O*

Anywho, welcome to Reborn!
Feel free to take a cookie from your left, but not the cake.

ISH MINEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's nice to meet ya Adam! And I'm kinda with you in not conversing, but ehhh we all have to at some point x) Anyway I wish you the best of luck with all your hopes and dreams! Do please enjoy your stay here at Reborn!

Hey there, and... welcome back to Reborn? Welcome? Welcome to the forum part? Hi

You seem like a nice person to talk to from what little experience I've made so far, so that's great~

Yes I'm probably going to enjoy it, I've seen quite a few of you in chat already! As for the pokemon game, probably not, I can't get as far as downloading a program to even make one haha.

Yeah, I will try my best at the competition, we're using plushies so it's not like it'll be a REAL animal or something. We're focusing on cows and Salmonellaosis xD