Happy Birthday Zephy!

Ojama Yellow

this is maybe a little early BUT skype says that it needs to happen right now

Whew. Zeph. You're one of the coolest, awesomest, funniest, and overall just best people I have ever met. Ever. I don't know how you kept constantly putting up with my nuzlocke bullshit among other things. Shame that we don't talk a lot anymore, what with your school work right now and all. I don't even know whether you'll ever see this.

OH YES HOW COULD I FORGET A CAKE

1gLew8s.gif

AND BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LIKE CONVERTING SCRUBS SO MUCH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEPHY, HAVE LIKE THE BEST DAY EVER BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT FOR BEING ZEPHY WHICH EQUALS AWESOME²

ayyyy! it's zephy's birthday!

I hope school isn't destroying you too much! You're a fantastic person and we all miss you. Hope you're back in a few months, can't wait to hear what you've been up to in the past year or so.

Enjoy your birthday!

dUe2MR0.png

Isn't it still morning or

bNN3OYR.png

ZEPHY!

Have the most kickass, kickgiraffe, kickkick birthday in all the multiverses (theoretically, of course)! Go nuts and flip tables and write pehypurs and have an incredible day and and and

And sincerely, hope today treats you incredibly. I hope today is the bomb-

2sxZVfi.png.com, as Rose puts it.

okay im going now i promise please take care of these atoks and music and bye and ily

6YTQBNR.png

Zephy, you're such a fantastic person. You're sweet, kind, wonderful, and always have tons of pehypuhrs to do. Plus, you have a super cool blue violin that you play beautifully, and I'm so lucky to have been able to hear you play on a few occasions.

Life always has you so busy, and we don't get to talk half as often as we used to. You've been a fantastic friend to me. Have a wonderful birthday, Zephy!

WOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO \o/

A really happy birthday to my favorite sister. I can see by the music video you posted that our order has been busy in our absence, this pleases me. You're a brilliant artist, a great conversationalist, an even better friend, and you've made me chuckle more times than I can count. I really wish you all the best today and for the future.

Gurl we need to hang out. ^.^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE ZEPHYYYYYY. :D

Ha! I included a Filipino word there so we can communicate more patriotically.

Seriously though, you were one of my very first friends here in Reborn, and I really wish we can talk more again. Do take care and have a good birthday!