[OOC] The Tenth God (Sign-ups closed)

Shamitako

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@Bfrogr can I have Kagari keep kissing Mommo till she passes out, then bring the loli home and watch over her until she wakes up?

No. Mostly because getting her home is extremely challenging unless you live in Sloth

Alright Lexi said I can't take Mommo out of the arena but I can do whatever inside it.

...time to make it such that Mommo's body can't live without Kagari.

*perverted laugh*

OH_BOY (Or I guess... OH_GIRL c: )

Also, savor this moment now, you won't be getting away with this again

RIP Mommo, getting a bad roll and fighting Kagari in Sloth

• 2 weeks later...

Nope... I died off a long while ago.

Seriously, though...​ I've had a lot on my plate lately and I apologize for my lack of participation. I won't go into details, but it includes my family and my job. The two aren't connected, though. Luckily, it looks like things are starting to settle down and I should be able to try to wrap this up faster than I have been these past few weeks.

...I'm seriously starting to not like my job...

Lesgo Travel Phase. The "how to" is up in the OP, be sure to ask if you have any questions

Keep in mind that the order of doing things matters quite a lot. The sooner you post, the less likely someone is to nab you with a question. But the later you post the easier it is to figure out where someone you want to stalk has gone

If you want to visit the Diviner lemme know first so I can describe the mechanic's car to you. The dining car is just a buffet and a table. Oh, and DW, there are bathrooms in your rooms, although if you wish for a shower you'll have to do it while stopped

NEways, have some fanceh shoutcast recaps courtesy of Murdoc

Silent Requiem vs. Strider

I'd make a prediction here, but Silent Requiem is just too weird to say anything about. Looks like Silent Requiem opened up the bout with a little bit of verbal warfare before dashing in to nick a hit or two before getting clipped by a shotgun blast from Strider. He'll have to be careful of that thing. He goes in and grabs another hit, but Strider dodges the worst of it, only to get knocked down by something Requiem did! Still, Strider's still ready to go, and when Adam comes in for another pass, he bounces off and eats some more shotgun for his trouble! Not to be deterred, Requiem boosts himself into the air with his guns and- OH! Strider blows him to pieces after he hits! Gonna be a rough night for both of 'em, but Strider definitely took this one.

Supernova vs. Revenant

This one should be fun to watch. Always good to see SM mechs going at it. The round opens up with Revenant showing off their sword a little bit, and telling Supernova to bring it on. And bring it he does, with a flashy set of fire blasts. Revenant doesn't seem to have much of an issue dodging them, though, and they shoot a bunch of shockwaves at Supernova! Doesn't look like they did much, and Supernova comes in hot- ouch, he takes a nasty hit and gets thrown across the ring with Revenant's counterstrike! Supernova's gonna have some issues here going forward, looks like it really did a number on him, but he's going right back in with a huge amount of fire around him. Revenant dodges around the arena, shooting some more of those shockwaves at Supernova as he chases his rival around and then It's over, folks. Revenant just blew up Supernova up with some sort of metal shot, and his fires are all dying off. Revenant scores a decisive win over Supernova.

LOLI_HUNTER vs. Slumbering Giant

This one should be interesting, you don't see a lot of balanced builds around, much less ones that get this high. HUNTER's gonna have a rough time with Giant's firepower, though. Anyway, though, they're starting. LOLI_HUNTER (do I really have to say the underscore?) looks. . . a little too excited, and she runs at Slumbering Giant right away, while deploying some sort of system around the arena. Giant tries to shoot them down and tosses in a cluster grenade for good measure! LOLI_HUNTER (seriously?) dodges it after her system blows it and Mommo's rockets up, and nails Slumbering Giant with a javelin! Looks like it's got some cables attached to it, but that doesn't bother the Giant as she shoots a massive barrage of lasers and bullets! Hunter just jumps past all of it, though, and uses some sort of shield to block the stuff that would have hit her. LOLI_HUNTER lands a couple nasty hits, then Giant blows her off but she's right back in there, and lands a hit that cripples Slumbering Giant, and then oh, wow. Uh. Yeah. LOLI_HUNTER won. Guys, turn off the feed, we're gonna-

Hellfire Knight vs. Ricochet

SMO against FAD, huh? This is gonna be hard for Ricochet, really hard. Hellfire's build is pretty much a direct counter to his, unless Ricochet's got a trick that can take away her firepower. Looks like Hellfire's ready to get started, though, they're already moving toward the other side of the field. Ricochet just sits there for a moment, so Hellfire Knight opens up, absolutely coating the place in plasma. He tries to land a hit with two weapons at once, but Hellfire Knight no-sells both of them, and then tries to press Ricochet between two walls of fire. Richochet rushes straight at them, and lands a punch, but then huh, looks like he teleported out just before he got grabbed. Good thing, too, he was headed straight into a plasma shield. He tries a few more missiles, and another laser, but Hellfire Knight's having none of it; they're shooting a HUGE blast! I can't actually see, but yep, Ricochet's down for the count. Can't say I didn't see this coming; Ricochet's build just isn't built to deal with all these FADs running around.

So like, what are the parameters of this single modification we can make to our mechs if we so chose to use our 2 actions to visit the Diviner and do so?

Like, can it directly change the stat point distribution on our mech slightly, change the coloration, augment a single weapon or add/subtract a particular system present in the mech?

What I'm basically asking is, what precisely can we do, and what are the limits thereof, aside from the already stated "only one change" clause?

One stat transfer of a single point

Or a change your ability

Or a change your signature/add one

Or make a change to a weapon/defense system/etc that doesn't effect stats

The appearance can change P much however (within reason, changing from a humanoid to a tank because you added one point to speed from melee is a bit excessive) so long as you make a modification

@Bfrogr, I didn't have the time to post D:

Assume that whatever Kagari did to Mommo was so unchaste and sexually deviant that the whole thing had to be censored. (She would have prioritised making Mommo feel good though, she loves breaking in the inexperienced ones)

So, uh... Quick question:

From what I read for the travel phase, we have two actions, but no limit on posts. How exactly does that work. I mean I could probably guess that It's just the two points that we have and not two per post. So are the unlimited posts just for when you're engaged in conversation or...

Sorry for asking. I probably could answer this question myself, but I literally just woke up... so my mind's in a bit of a haze.

The points are just used to determine what scene you decide to engage in during the travel phase. Within those specific scenes you chose to spend points to engage in though, you have a theoretically unlimited amount of posts of interaction with others in said scene that you can make.

So basically, if I had Solomon do like Adam and go grab food real quick(A Free Action) and then go to the concert (An action requiring both of my 2 points), I would use up both points, and would end up in the Concert scene for the remainder of the travel section, but with some good ass food by my side.

But while attending the concert, I could talk or carry on a conversation with whomever else is present without limit... or just keep making updates about how he absolutely wolfs down his food like his name is ghandi, or have him go on an internal monologue/ conversation with Asmodeus about the last fight...really, whatever it is, it would be up to me.

The points are just used to determine what scene you decide to engage in during the travel phase. Within those specific scenes you chose to spend points to engage in though, you have a theoretically unlimited amount of posts of interaction with others in said scene that you can make.

So basically, if I had Solomon do like Adam and go grab food real quick(A Free Action) and then go to the concert (An action requiring both of my 2 points), I would use up both points, and would end up in the Concert scene for the remainder of the travel section, but with some good ass food by my side.

But while attending the concert, I could talk or carry on a conversation with whomever else is present without limit... or just keep making updates about how he absolutely wolfs down his food like his name is ghandi, or have him go on an internal monologue/ conversation with Asmodeus about the last fight...really, whatever it is, it would be up to me.

P much

Not every post requires and action, once you've used an action you can keep posting under that action until you use another action

EDIT: Oh, but one thing you got wrong Strat, going to the food car locks you out of going to the concert as well as visiting the Diviner, and you can't go to the food car if you do either of those (and don't worry, you can get a smaller meal in your room offscreen)

Oi, Acqui, you didn't do any actions at the start of your post so you don't have an action to be posting under. Whenever you're changing your position of beginning a new interaction, make sure to bold what action you're taking at the start of the post

And I'm gonna go ahead and say that what you're doing is a bit more than visiting the food car, considering you didn't go to eat. So I'm going to need you to blow an action point on "Do Something Characterizing."

And Murdoc, if you intend to play along I'll need you to use one as well

In the future, before you interact with someone in a way that couldn't be excused under your current action, please discuss with them before hand so you're both prepared to use a characterizing action point. Keep in mind that there's no way to initiate a conversation with someone for free, visiting the food car is just a way to position yourself where others can find you tp interact without you blowing any points of your own