[OOC] The Tenth God (Sign-ups closed)

Shamitako

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll remove the bit about the Debuff system, then.

[EDIT]: I don't think that Morgan can ask a question to Ricochet, Komodojoe.

Edited by K_H

Um...

Traumatic Event:

Social skill level of at least 2 required to take a Verbal Action

*facepalm*

I'll fix that...

Edit: Done! Seriously, though. I have no idea of how I screwe that one upd.

Edit 2: *screwed *up

...I think I lost myself.

Edited by Komodojoe

Don't go getting overconfident now, honey.

After All, you're still facing me of all people. Mareek Akira Sisto became known as a notorious Tactician in Ymora for a reason, afterall... and I've still so many, many tricks with old Sully and Asmo that I've yet to reveal...

see ya in the ring. May the best written side win.

A thingie that helps against EMPs... hmm, I wonder who I'll be fighting next, then, huehehe~

Hopefully not Sully or Adam, since you almost certainly won't be able to master combat meditation in time for the next fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCebJodm0lY&index=1&list=PL6RfbQhFwG2ZzwieDEM5al5RFv_xV7x89 Behold, TTG god themes

So, was a little bored and thought I'd compile these real quick (and pick out the ones I hadn't yet). They tend to give subtle hints to the god's personalities and/or battle styles. So let's play a guessing game! ^_^ Try to figure out which song applies to which number god. If anyone gets it right, then their character will get a special bonus interaction next travel phase (otherwise I'll just pick who gets the bonus randomly, but games are much more fun desuwa)

God damn it, where are the authorities when ya need em?

Wait... it isn't like, legal to go running around nude in public in Lust, is it? Or is still it counted as indecent exposure just like it probably would be anywhere else?

Since we're guessing at Songs, the one I feel is most likely goes to 6 being envy. Craziness is strong in both the God and the Song.

God damn it, where are the authorities when ya need em?

Wait... it isn't like, legal to go running around nude in public in Lust, is it? Or is still it counted as indecent exposure just like it probably would be anywhere else?

According to Lexi, 1/5th of the plane is nudist.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

According to Lexi, 1/5th of the plane is nudist.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well then... looks like poor Sully's cringe factor may well rise to lethal levels afterall

Osnap, post time, here's the matchup analysis. The moving forward post will likely be tomorrow

Field: Island Field. This watery field is populated with small chunks of earth which stick out above the surface. The water and distance between the island makes it very hard for Melee mechs to land a good hit unless they have some form of water mobility

Matchup Anyalysis:

Silent Requiem (SAD) vs Hellfire Knight (FAD)

Although Hellfire Knight has an advantage in a standard environment, Silent Requiem is much better outfit for a battle on the Island Field. And can travel across the water of submerse itself. It's standard weakness to energy attacks is largely mitigated by the water's ability to weaken Hellfire Knight's plasma attacks. It can't completely cancel them, but it does weaken them greatly. It's likely Hellfire Knight will still pull out a win, but don't entirely discount Silent Requiem

Revenant (SMO) vs. Strider (SFD)

Pretty much guaranteed as a win for Strider. Revenant will find it hard to land a melee hit. And although the water will amplify the effective range of his electrical attacks, Strider's EAS will only charge faster when nonlethal hits are used on it. Although Revenant would normally be more manueverable, Strider has better aerial capabilities, granting her easy travel between the different islands and her ranged abilities will let her kite just about any attack Revenent can pull

LOLI_HUNTER (MBD) vs. Ricochet (SMO) [Note: 5% chance of loli in the stands *rolls...* No loli]

A very even matchup. LOLI_HUNTER and Ricochet are both melee-focused, but LOLI_HUNTER has better ranged power while Ricochet has greater mobility. This fight will come down to the skill of the pilots

Slumbering Giant (FAO) vs. Supernova (SMD)

Clearly a fight in Slumbering Giant's favor. Supernova is melee reliant and uses fire as his main strength. The i;sland field is extremely well set up for a stationary artillery like Slumbering Giant, and built as an almost perfect counter to Supernova's abilities

EDIT: Yeah, 20% of Lust is nudists. Even after coming to his senses and not trying to force sex on everyone, Swag still sees no issue with allowing people their freedoms. So long as you don't rape or molest anyone, you're pretty much free to do as you please

So is it like, a deep sea with some small islands sticking out of it?

If I can't pull off some creative thoughts, I'll get my bums handed again XD

Edited by IntSys

More like a deep pool with small pillars of earth (only large enough for ~three humans to stand on, that's usually around 1.5 regular mechs or one large mech) jutting up from it, but you get the basic idea

Oh look, matchups

Imma take whatever advantage I have and subjugate it into the pool of my own incompetence. It should come out slightly below a draw, I suppose. Or perhaps I should better figure out how Mommo's mech should be used, since I've invested 0 minutes in that, eheh

Anyways, thank goodness I'd left the room before HUNTER did what she did, damn.

Oh look, matchups

Imma take whatever advantage I have and subjugate it into the pool of my own incompetence. It should come out slightly below a draw, I suppose. Or perhaps I should better figure out how Mommo's mech should be used, since I've invested 0 minutes in that, eheh

Anyways, thank goodness I'd left the room before HUNTER did what she did, damn.

Would it have broken Mommo's trauma meter XD

Have a vague idea of what I want to do regarding the field. This ought to be interesting.