[OOC] The Tenth God (Sign-ups closed)

Shamitako

Well, that post was longer than expected... Then again, I played a bit of catch up since I didn't post earlier.

If anyone reads this before said post, be warned: it is a pretty big wall of text.

Edited by Komodojoe

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops. I honesty just thought it was just the one teleporter in the entire car... My bad.

I'll just go ahead and change that real quick.

Edit: Done. That just cut out a huge chunk of text, too. Not that it's a bad thing since I fixed the problem and saved people from a larger post.

Note: The post is still pretty big, though.

Edited by Komodojoe

Whoa, wait... I just realized that there's a bar in the concert car...

holy shit. I know what ol' Sully's gonna do today. :feelsgd:

EDIT: god fucking damn it, THERE'S NO ALCOHOL AND NO BAR KEEP!! :feelsgn:

Oh, BTW, while for the most part TTG is based in Western culture and uses modern concepts (with a tiny bit of John Wayne films thrown in for good measure) the spoken language is a bit weird

The top few are:

Latin>Spanish>German>Japanese>English>Chinese>Arabic

Most everyone speaks Latin, as that's the norm, but it's not uncommon for people to speak their family's original language as well

Don't worry, there's lots of random world info, but this won't be getting as complex as ANKL. Most of it is about the world's history and doesn't particularly matter now

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm back from the dead, and as with ANKL, I need a headcount. As much as I hate to say it, as this RP pretty much can't continue unless everyone is still here

Plop a post here or poke me on the server to let me know if you're still in. If I hear from everyone, I'll post an update (and probably an OOC post reminding everyone where they are in the Travel Phase)

I've been real busy with work lately, but I'm still here.

I've been working through a week with six long, grueling nights, bet things should be better for me in a couple of days, though.

Edited by Komodojoe

I'm still here.

I've been real busy with work lately, but I'm still here.

I've been working through a week with six long, grueling nights, bet things should be better for me in a couple of days, though.

You can't get rid of me that easily

I'm still here.

High school = done

Life = boring

So like, count on me

So, that's five... Plus me... Plus Murdoc and Acqui responding elsewhere...

That's eight. And eight just so happens to be the magic number. Woot. I shall post IC ASAP and shortly after provide an update in the OOC to remind people where they are (just gotta remind myself first)

KK, update thing. Lemme know if you're ready to move on despite having points left

Adam, Morgan, and Sully have all attended the concert and have no actions left. They will move on as soon as they finish interacting with Black Idol

Lawrence visited the Diviner, he has one point left

Kagari and Hiroki are "characterizing" together and both have one point left

Tai went to the food car and existed, he has two points left

Mommo is recovering from becoming a lesbian and has 1 point left

My second Point will go to "Modify Mech". I'm hoping to either A.) increase the stats if possible, or B.) transfer points between categories if option A is not a valid option.

Edited by K_H

Alright, just have him describe the changes he'll be making to the mech in the IC and I'll update the sheet for you. Keep in mind that, in-universe, the stats are just a numbered representation of general strength. Meaning that telling the Diviner "I want to transfer a point" is utter gibberish. He needs to know what you're taking from speed (lowering rocket thrust, etc, doesn't have to be major) and what you're adding to melee