Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're still here? It's over. Go home. Oh you're expecting a teaser for Rejuvenation v8. Well we don't have that kind of resource. You expecting, Venam asking what the hell is going on, us wondering why Madame X saved us? Go. Go.....

Oh! But I can tell you one thing and it's a bit of a secret.

The v8, we're gonna have another crazy event. Crazy things. Like another love scene or Saki going crazy again, for the 3rd time, that kind of thing.

Anyway big secret. Shh. Oh and don't leave your garbage all lying around it's a total dick move. Go.

Chicka-Chickahh.

Damn Janiel, back at it again with the status thread~.

This is going to be an interesting version because this update isn't a very long one (In fact it's one of the shorter ones.). Thus, I think it's a perfect time to do the last of the remodeled maps and be done with it. We can all move on and enjoy new content for the rest of the game's duration. Hooray!!!

That being said, whether or not this takes as long as Version 7 will be up to how ambitious I become with these final map remodels, and you'll be happy to know that due to the positive feedback from Version 7, I went on a mapping rampage and already mapped almost every single area needed to be remodeled (With the exception of one area, but there were many many many maps). So thank you all for giving me the motivation to keep on making content for you all!

Jan was filled with determination!

Prior updates (100%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)

#################### | Event Updates (100%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)

#################### | Misc Updates (100%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)

New content (100%)

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | New Field Effects (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

#################### | Story (100%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (100%) (Last point to 100 will be distributed when Alpha testing is complete.)

Alpha Test

#################### | (100%)

Beta Test

#################### | (l0l%)

The Download for you ladies and Gents

I'm not sorry

Edited by The Anti-Fern

The time has finally come. Alpha Testing is now 100% completed.

The Beta Testing period shall begin either tonight or early tomorrow. Pretty excited for it!

That being said though, I noticed that an increasing number of people would like to participate in the Beta, so I've decided to be nice and open this up to more people.

I have created an application form for anyone wanting to participate in the Beta. Participant's applications will be picked on raffle and reviewed by myself and Zumi.

If you would like to fill out an application for the beta, click here.

Thank you for being patient!

Well, I was so speechless that I sat there and endured the video in it's entirety. I'm still not sure what to say, though.. but now after discovering all the fat letters, I realize that I have been deceived. Very well done, I suppose.

Now where do I sign up for the Beta Testing..? o.o

Edit: Got fooled twice. Done with this day already, what a nice start.

Edited by Lagspike

Well, I was so speechless that I sat there and endured the video in it's entirety. I'm still not sure what to say, though.. but now after discovering all the fat letters, I realize that I have been deceived. Very well done, I suppose.

Now where do I sign up for the Beta Testing..? o.o

Edit: Got fooled twice. Done with this day already, what a nice start.

What do you mean, Fat letters?