Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

Honestly I didn't believe that Pokedex leak for a second. It just seemed like a lazy attempt to cash in on the popularity of such a rare occasion, an actual leak that is actually real.

Now the real question is, will the announcement later this week be something different?

I do hope it is something different, or at least expands on the info from this. (like the Rockruff stuff)

I'm honestly not convinced that the one guy is the boss of Team Skull. He looks too casual to be the boss. Maybe an Admin, perhaps, but the boss? Lillie might as well be in that picture too if what people say about her and her dad is true.

I was hoping for a female leader, but I guess not everything is going to be fulfilled in one game, is it?

Also @ info on the 12th, I thought that was supposed to be the normal CoroCoro release date for this month.

Serebii reported last week that there's also new information going up on the Pokemon YouTube channel and official website at 10 am in Japan on the 12th or 9 pm est on the 11th

• Global Mods

Serebii reported last week that there's also new information going up on the Pokemon YouTube channel and official website at 10 am in Japan on the 12th or 9 pm est on the 11th

Oh, ok. I saw that but I guess I forgot the details of where the new info will be and I thought Serebii also said somewhere CoroCoro is on the 12th.

Oh, ok. I saw that but I guess I forgot the details of where the new info will be and I thought Serebii also said somewhere CoroCoro is on the 12th.

Something I noticed over the months is CoroCoro always leaks on a Tuesday so I'm not surprised it happened today but I thought it would happen on the 16th instead because that's more midmonth release they usually do but oh well. :)

Corocoro is officialy published at the 15th of each month! We usualy get the leaks 5-3 days earlier.

But I think Japan has a national day on the 15th, so the magazine might get published a bit earlier, that's why we got the leaks today.

About the Alola Marowak, it says it changed its typing to survive against its predators to resist their typing (probably grass types). But I theorize that it didn't make it and that's why it turned into a ghost :P

• Global Mods

Fire/Ghost counters Grass/Psychic. If it weren't for Exeggutor being Grass/Dragon in Alola, then I would've thought that was referring to Exeggutor . o .

Fire/Ghost also counters Ice/Psychic, though, so it could be Jynx? I wouldn't think it's Grass/Ghost or Ice/Ghost, since then Marowak would be just as vulnerable since Ghost is weak to itself. Maybe it's actually a species native to Alola. Or it could just be a flavor detail that won't really be expanded on.

Does anyone remember when the last CoroCoro said this one would have island information instead of just pokemon?

So what the heck happened to that information? Is there more separate information coming out tomorrow or later about the islands or did they lie yet again about what would be shown to build hype?

Source for my inquiry: Edit @ 09:36: It has been confirmed that next month's issue of CoroCoro, due for release on August 12th, will have a special "Southern Islands Alola Guide" which is said to give all the important information that you need for your journey.

This was on July 13th on Serebii.

I think they'll release that in a video or something. Remember how sometimes there's a video after the leaks for the magazine are revealed? This video just might have the information we've been waiting for.

Potential leak on Serebii.

Just letting people know if they want to check it out and discuss here.

One of those doesn't look like the type I would say. I thought it would be ground (because of its colouring) fairy (because of the ears) lol.

Please no Alola Pikachu...

Also, Wishiwashi doesn't make sense to me. "Once it reaches a certain level, it changes from Solo form to School form"? That's basically evolution and a waste of an ability, sorry. I'm not a fan of that mechanic should it prove to be true.

• Upvote 1