Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

Is more about the wrestling theme coming out of nowhere and the design of the fake leak itself more than the bipedal-ity itself, tbh. Although you're right tho, all fire starters end up bipedal lol.

That does not seem to happen on purpose. We had 3 fire/fighting in a row which were all bipedal due to their subtype, and then a mage that walks on all 4 does not really make sense, does it? A tiger fills the quota for fire starters, and a quadripedal one would be more fitting if the secondary typing ended up Dark or Steel, as the sulfur symbol on its head hints towards those types. The reason these 'leaks' appear fake is the Fire/Fighting fiasco. GameFreak wouldn't make the same mistake and launch designs that are completely opposite of this supposed typing.

Also, the Archer is good as a theory for Rowlet's evolution, yet still not confirmed. I suppose since anyone expects it to get Gale Wings or another awesome ability to back up its limiting typing in Grass/Flying, this route seems thematically fitting. If they decide to continue the MMORPG theme, the Grass starter could be the rogue/archer, the Fire starter could be the necromancer and the Water starter could be the healer/guardian.

I don't really care about Popplio unless he becomes part Fighting or part Fairy.

I don't buy it, but if I could choose if it were real I'd say sure. I'd take the awful sounding leauge mechanic and a fourth fire/fighting starter just for that Popplio.

I dunno why I'm such a sucker for girly looking Pokemon...

I hate that fire starter evolution. Only one I hope thats fake. we already had a fire type wrestler with Emboar plus he looks like he belongs on Kill La Kill than pokemon. And I was going for the fire one to. Not going to lie though the Grass type one is the best. Might just switch to him despite the trash typing. I for one think these are legit. fakemon dont have storyboards to go along with them. And they even have ash, pikachi, and region girl on them to. These look professional.

If you want to stretch things like how Gen 6 were RPG classes, then Rowlett is Archer, Litten is Monk/Martial Artist, and Popilio is Bard... but that is IF this is real. and Iam pretty convinced that that leak is fake as fuck.

1. I predicted that Rockruff would be a Wolf... but NOT A WEREWOLF. I am still holding on to the theory that Rockruff is based on the Makami. A mountain Wolf Spirit thing.

2. Litten seems to be a special attacker, not a phys, so Despite my obvious bias towards Luchadors being awesome, I don't buy Litten being a luchador based on Tiger Mask or anything like that. I am certain that they will keep the themes of Circus performers and Litten will be a Tiger who jumps through flaming hoops. Litten also seems to be the Mind pokemon due to the Sulfur Alchemic theory thing. Also seems likely due to it having a lot of emphasis on spitting fireballs, where the other two have emphasis on physical properties as well as special. All starters are based on Mind, Body, and Soul.

3. I can guy Rowlett being an archer... but I will wait until that gets a much more solid piece of evidence. Theorists think he is Soul due to his affinity with the alchemic symbol for salt. Remember, it kicks and throws feathers.

4. Poppilio is an acrobat. So how the flying fuck does an acrobat turn into a Siren/Bard? That doesn't make a lick of sense. I can somewhat buy Rowlett being an archer, and I kinda am okay with Litten being a bad ass luchador... but I cannot buy Poppilio being a siren at all. It is especially odd since all the starters have emphasis on being either Nonbinary or Metrosexual in design. With some exceptions... but none of the ones that lean towards one gender over the other go overboard in the slightest. The Supposed litten starter is way to manly and do I need to mention how holy crap girly the supposed Poppilio starter is supposed to be? I don't buy it. Also remember, Popilio is supposed to be agile and acrobatic, not a supportive special attack. It is also likely tha Popolio is based on body due to it's ties to mercury.

Do we know if corocoro will leak today? It usualy leaks between 10-13 of each month...

This month's magazine will probably confirm that these leaks are fake!

I don't imagine that it would.

CoroCoro will probably show us random ass pokemon again. And one will have an ability that will break the internet.

According to Serebii, CoroCoro will be released on July 15th so let's see what will be revealed.

Also I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the 'leaked' Litten evo is going to be a Dark-type, which is weird for a wrestler. Well, I think I'll just ignore all of these leaks and wait for official reveal...

Well I did some digging around for info and I learned something interesting about the leak you all are talking about right now. It actually got leaked over a month ago, but it didn't become popular until now for two reasons: Firstly is the whole image removal thing that's already been mentioned,

But the other reason... is because it predicted a fire/poison type would be revealed in July.

Ohhh dear.

(To be fair though, the leak just said "fire/poison" and didn't give any further details. It could still have been a really lucky guess)

I have a feeling someone brought this up already, but Litten being Fire/Fighting is simply not going to happen because assuming Rowlet keeps its Grass/Flying typing, Litten being part Fighting would break the starter typing triangle by making Litten weak against Rowlet. Dark, however, would not. And a wrestler being part Dark type would still make some sense, Foul Play anyone?

I suppose Gen 4 did already break it somewhat by making the Grass starter gain a Ground typing, although it was made up by the fact that the Water starter gained a Steel typing that the Fire/Fighting starter could take advantage of.

Edited by Alilatias

Wishful thinking Alilatias.

In Generation 4, our starters ended up Grass/Ground, Water/Steel, and Fire/Fighting

Infernape's Fire typing should have been at a disadvantage against Empoleon's Water typing, but the Fighting subtype enabled 'Ape to score supereffective damage against Empoleon instead. 'Ape also could TAKE supereffectives from Torterra's Ground typing.

It's not completely out of the realm of possibility for the inferior Elemental type to win the rock-paper-scissors match-up...in fact. It's happened before.

That being said, there's a chance Litten CAN be another Firefighter - but I too doubt that being the case.

We can rule out poison and fighting.

15 types left to go. won't be water, grass, flying -> 12 types

I think it's safe to rule out the following types for sure. Dragon, Fairy, Normal, Bug, Ice, Ghost, Psychic (Delphox)

This leaves us at 5.

Steel, Rock, Ground, Dark, Electric

I'll rank them most likely to least.

1. Dark

2. Rock

3. Ground

4. Steel

5. Electric

While we're at it, lets look at Popplio

Normal, Fire, Grass, Flying, Water, Ground, Steel, Dark - gone

Bruxish means Psychic is likely out.

I don't think any pokemon has ever gained Bug type via evolution so I'd rule that out.

Assumption, but I have my doubts about a dragon typed starter. (barring mega)

1. Fairy

2. Ice

3. Fighting

4. Poison

5. Rock

6. Electric

7. Ghost

The [REDACTED] type is pretty much a reverse wobbuffet of sorts. I love that.

The other one is based off an animal fans have long waited for... altough I cannot say I'm 100% pleased with how it looks. I hope it evolves.

I don't think it will be a Pikachu clone, as it doesn't have the traditional Electric type. In addition to that, it did say that its ability is Disguise, so maybe that's just a cheap disguise for it.

Who would have thought that we will get 2 pika clones in this gen? :P

The ghost one is the real deal. Togedemaru was a decoy the whole time.

On a side note, I find it interesting that out of 21 pokemon of gen 7 currently known, now 12 have new abilities. That's roughly 60% of the mons having new abilities. I bet that the starters' HAs are going to be new abilities too most likely, so I'm fascinated as to how many new abilities (and moves) this gen is going to introduce.

I don't think it will be a Pikachu clone, as it doesn't have the traditional Electric type. In addition to that, it did say that its ability is Disguise, so maybe that's just a cheap disguise for it.

I was actually joking :P

Ahh, you jokester, always hard to find the difference between jokes or not these days...

Anyways, in the meantime, I'm actually still waiting to see if those chinese leaks are eventually confirmed to be real or fake. I'm really liking the rumored starter final evolutions' designs, even if they're real or fake.