A Foolish Celebration

Phi-Bi

Hello, I'm PhantomBima or Bima for short. I'm new here although that's not totally true. Actually I have been lurking on this site as a guest for two years! So to celebrate it, I decided to introduce myself to this forum. During my lurking period, I find that this forum is really nice. The people are crazy friendly and lively. I have seen many things here: joy, tears, conflict, hype and all of them makes this forum so lively~ Funny thing is, I tried to sign up to this forum but surprised that the username has been taken so I try to sign in and...it works! Then I realized that I have made account back in July last year, silly me.

So..what to say about me? I live in East Java a cozy place in eastern part of Java Island apart from the humidity. While my first pokemon game is LeafGreen although I play Emerald afterwards. Haven't played older games because can't find it in my place, my favorite is the story-rich BW series. As for my favorites type is the rare Ghost and Ice types (we need more of them seriously).

Although I'm new to pixel art, I'm really interested in it. Currently I'm interested in working pixel-overs. And..realizing that there are many amazing spriters just make me feel that this forum will be a great place, teach me please senpai~ (if you would to rate my avatar, it's one of several pixel overs I made, Ok stop the shameless advertising on your introduction thread)

I guess that's it about me, not much. I'm not that interesting person anyway but feel free to talk to me, I don't bite (but launch a laser beam from my eyes when intrigued!) And apologize for my horrible English (I'm looking at you grammar nazis..) I'm still learning it, hopefully it's still understandable.

Hello there, Bima. Welcome to Reborn! Nice to meet a fellow lurker.

I'm sure you know, but give the rules a re-read, and check out the Showdown server for a chat.

Don't worry about your English by the way, it's fine. I'm glad to know that you are also interested in art.

Nice Psyduck! But seeing as your favorite type is Ghost and Ice, shouldn't your profile picture be a pixelover of a Pokemon more your style...?

froslass.gif This QT right here.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! You're gonna enjoy your time here! If you don't, I'll kill you!

jk i wont kill a fellow ghost-lover :)

Edited by Despair Syndrome

Hello there, Bima. Welcome to Reborn! Nice to meet a fellow lurker.

I'm sure you know, but give the rules a re-read, and check out the Showdown server for a chat.

Don't worry about your English by the way, it's fine. I'm glad to know that you are also interested in art.

Oh, thanks I don't mess up with my sentence. Thanks!

Hi there Bima! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks, hopefully so~

Hola mi amigo!!!!!!! Welcome to Reborn~

"Hola amigo, que tal?" Ok I'm trying a bit too much, but thanks anyway!

Welcome to Reborn!!!

Thanks so much, aiiiee!

hah! i also do this lurking thing literally everywhere! hey there!

Yeah I'm quite shy so watching over first is nice start, I guess.

Nice Psyduck! But seeing as your favorite type is Ghost and Ice, shouldn't your profile picture be a pixelover of a Pokemon more your style...?

froslass.gif This QT right here.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! You're gonna enjoy your time here! If you don't, I'll kill you!

jk i wont kill a fellow ghost-lover :)

Yeah, I'm going to working on it. That Psyduck is more fitting to my status right now, I just feel so silly about the sign-up/sign-in things XD

haaaaaaaai bima! glad to see you finally went out of lurking!

i used to do the same too! but now i'm crazy happy. c:

anywho, feel free to take a cookie from your left, but not the cake!

THEY ISH MIENENEEEEEEE

welcome once again!

Aah, SHIA! Love your sprites ^^ Don't worry I won't touch your cake because I have my favorite bika ambon here, tehee yummy :P

Hi there Bima! Welcome to Reborn!

Two years is a long time to lurk so I'm glad you've decided to become a more active member of the community!

There are a lot of amazing spriters here so you'll have no problem finding inspiration in your sprites!

Hope to see you around!

welcome and nice to meet you bima hope to see more of you around

Thanks, NovaKnight. Probably I'll pop up on Fan Game Expose section often~

Welcome there, Bima!

I hope you are enjoying your stay at Reborn.

Thanks dark_stalker. I like your Reborn team!

Welcome to Reborn, I hope you have fun!

Hopefully so! Are you a medical student, Combat Medic?

Welcome! I read Java and think coffee :v So that's that. Enjoy your time here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SGr-R-qkF4

I prefer tea but thanks for the music, I'm waiting for it already XD

Hi there Bima! Welcome to Reborn!

Two years is a long time to lurk so I'm glad you've decided to become a more active member of the community!

There are a lot of amazing spriters here so you'll have no problem finding inspiration in your sprites!

Hope to see you around!

Hi, mde! Yeah it's quite long. Just to let you know that my little brother love your avatar, so you have fellow dedenne fans here~

Wowie, that's a clean psyduck picture, I'm jealous. But welcome to Reborn! I'm one of the many... interesting characters you'll find here.

Nope, it's not that good but thanks anyway, Boss Honchy :D

Welcome to Reborn, Bima! Hope your stay will be a good one :]

Community rules can be found on the left so make sure to check those out as well!

See you around~

Already done! Your art style is amazing, Zumi! Keep up the good work :)

Aah, thanks for the cuteness~ I want a pet for long time but feel sorry when imagining that it'll not treated well cause my limited time and the fact that i'm lazy slacker to take care them...

Hi PhantomBima(hope i'm addressing you correctly, if not, apologies), welcome to Reborn, fellow SouthEast Asian, enjoy your stay and have fun, see you around :)

Hi, TimTim! Yay for SouthEast Asian! Together will conquer this forum just you see

Ahem,

Good news is I'm glad to join this club unlike Squidward

Edited by PhantomBima