Jan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

darn...no one has posted here in a few weeks but im looking for some help. i probably havent played rejuvantion in over a year now since my save file somehow got messed up. i didnt delete anything and im not sure what happened but i remember trying to create a new game in a different folder and then putting my save data file in that folder in order to get the same game information but not sure what happened and i lost everything. im sorry if this seems confusing to understand, it happened a few months ago and i gave up trying to fix the problem but i really want to play the new version lol. idk if anyone can help...but here is my save file. 

360 - pawpa - 37h 31m - 8 badges.rxdata

12 hours ago, zfbhoy said:

darn...no one has posted here in a few weeks but im looking for some help. i probably havent played rejuvantion in over a year now since my save file somehow got messed up. i didnt delete anything and im not sure what happened but i remember trying to create a new game in a different folder and then putting my save data file in that folder in order to get the same game information but not sure what happened and i lost everything. im sorry if this seems confusing to understand, it happened a few months ago and i gave up trying to fix the problem but i really want to play the new version lol. idk if anyone can help...but here is my save file. 

360 - pawpa - 37h 31m - 8 badges.rxdata

There you go. Make sure to load the save in v8

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, zfbhoy said:

thank you, but i just tried it and it still did not work. i have no clue why the old version with 13 minutes played is still loading up..

did you put it in Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation ?

On 1/4/2017 at 3:07 AM, Njab said:

did you put it in Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation ?

yes, i am using a mac but i did put it in the correct folder. i redownloaded version 8 and put it in that brand new folder and deleted all my old versions and it still didnt work

13 hours ago, unibrower said:

yes, i am using a mac but i did put it in the correct folder. i redownloaded version 8 and put it in that brand new folder and deleted all my old versions and it still didnt work

which version of wine are you using?

• Global Mods
Just now, FairFamily said:

Surprisingly I have no problems with it. I just talked to the captain and we set sail.

Game.rxdata

Thanks a bunch for getting me past it, Hopefully things work OK from here on out. I guess I'll be back if they don't...

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

I can´t go to oceana pier to search Rorim B, the captain only says "we are arriving to the oceana pier soon" but i can´t leave terajuma shore. Can you help me pls?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Slith265

12 hours ago, superbutt199 said:

My ship doesnt leave terujuma island to get to the secret shore. Looked everywhere with no succes.

Game.rxdata

which version of the game are you playing? I'm on v8.1. and it worked for me

On 25.01.2017. at 11:46 PM, TheUnknownZ said:

send help anyone ._.

Game.rxdata

corrupted save file, use backups

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, MadameTuesday said:

God, I hope this works. It keeps opening Pokemon Reborn..... 

But, in case this does work, I'm stuck in the pokemon center in the town you go to when you time travel. I lost to the maid trying to destroy the orb, it sent me to the center, and I accidentally saved. Now I can't move.

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

8 minutes ago, MadameTuesday said:

It's just opening Pokemon Reborn

what do you mean it is opening pokemon reborn? Did you put it in C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation and started to play pokemon rejuvenation?

15 minutes ago, Njab said:

what do you mean it is opening pokemon reborn? Did you put it in C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation and started to play pokemon rejuvenation?

As far as I can tell, yes. But it's registering it as Reborn.

13 minutes ago, MadameTuesday said:

I'll probably try to figure this out again tomorrow, after I get some sleep. I'm not very good with computers, but someone I know is. But thank you for trying to help me.

5 minutes ago, MadameTuesday said:

go to your rejuvenation folder and open Game text file. It should look like this

[Game]
Library=RGSS104E.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Pokemon Rejuvenation
RTP1=
RTP2=
RTP3=