Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

Searching for Crawli in the Secret Shore behind Sheridan Village. Spoke to Augustus and accidentally went back to Gearen City. Augustus is nowhere to be found. Help? Thanks in advance :)

Read the instructions and download the map from first page of Bug reporting to fix this

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, im stuck after the 4th gym at "The Lost Camp", i keep hearing my character walking towards something, and i made the mistake to save when i froze. Hopefully u can help me.

fixed

Completely stuck after the Angie battle, having gone down the stairs of the tower instead of back up to the portal. Only thing that works is quicksave. If anyone could giz a hand, that'd be fab.

You've missed some talk, if you want to see it feel free to PM me

Got stuck in the gearan city glitch by taking the boat from the terajuma jungle; can't get talk to the captain to get back to the boat / captain / jungle. Thank you!

update to v8.1. if you haven't and download the map from Bug reporting thread

I was doing the event on version 8 and that event I also did and it would play as normal but when it brings me to the ship and I talk to Augustus he doesn't take me to the secret shore.

which event?

• 2 weeks later...

i cant get in for some reason

your save file got corrupted, to fix this use your back up save files -> you should have save backups in here (they are named number - Player name - badges) C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

sometimes you have to use multiple backups to make it work

Hey man i hope you can help, this is my second time playing through the game and the game got stuck when ren enters the stage before you fight narcissa for the badge. it worked for about 5 resets but then it crashed.

Thank you in advance!

is this working?

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Kevmckelly!01 said:

Keeps giving "Script PokemonField line 1808: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'name' for nil:NilClass" everytime I clicked start.

Game.rxdata

your save file got corrupted, to fix this use your back up save files -> you should have save backups in here (they are named number - Player name - badges) C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

sometimes you have to use multiple backups to make it work

I am using a translator, so I apologize if anything is not understood, when leaving the castle of Angie and to get my medal, after the conversation the game is paralyzed, I need help to continue with the game, here I leave a match moments Before the problem, I just need the solution of the game after finishing with the conversation when leaving the castle of Angie, thank you.

Game.rxdata

27 minutes ago, Migeru said:

I am using a translator, so I apologize if anything is not understood, when leaving the castle of Angie and to get my medal, after the conversation the game is paralyzed, I need help to continue with the game, here I leave a match moments Before the problem, I just need the solution of the game after finishing with the conversation when leaving the castle of Angie, thank you.

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, MarcusBalearius said:

Where do I find my savefile?

To locate your save file go to Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation - and select 'game.rxdata