Jan

1 hour ago, D4NERG4MER said:
  Hide contents

Remember this?
http://prntscr.com/eolsfv

When you trying to escape blacksteeple jail then ahead to blacksteeple cave

http://prntscr.com/eolshz

After if you entering Blacksteeple cave

That scene didn't appeared to me (which emma release aelita in blacksteeple cave?)

I thought You trying to fix my save file?

It been 2 days

I'm not sure what happened with your save file but a lot of variables where changed as if you've already played that part of the story. I'm not sure if you've already been thru this part but just go to your cell to continue the story

Game.rxdata

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Njab said:

I'm not sure what happened with your save file but a lot of variables where changed as if you've already played that part of the story. I'm not sure if you've already been thru this part but just go to your cell to continue the story

Game.rxdata

It's not working to me, i think braixen NPC is bug

Lol... I just downloaded this and I've already encountered a problem.

My character got pushed to the side instead of straight back like he was supposed to I assume. Now I'm stuck and can't move and no dialogue has appeared either. Can anyone help?

One other question, where exactly is my save data located? Looking through the files and I don't see a game.rxdata file anywhere

Edit: Found it, read OP. 

Screenshot (11).png

Game.rxdata

Edited by EspeonLover
Knowledge is power, as is reading.

On 29. 03. 2017. at 6:41 PM, Tolaxor said:

After exiting the tower of theolia my game freezes after the whole dialogue. Please help

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

On 29. 03. 2017. at 11:39 PM, EspeonLover said:

Lol... I just downloaded this and I've already encountered a problem.

My character got pushed to the side instead of straight back like he was supposed to I assume. Now I'm stuck and can't move and no dialogue has appeared either. Can anyone help?

One other question, where exactly is my save data located? Looking through the files and I don't see a game.rxdata file anywhere

Edit: Found it, read OP. 

Screenshot (11).png

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

French pokemon master here ;) I had a problem on the forest near Sheridan village (the one you go to find Crawli, and fought Ren), the cutscenes didn't wanted to activite so I had to do the fight on version 7.3 (I'm playing version 8.1) ! I went to do the gym after that, it was no problem, but after the fight, i went out the gym and nothing happened (i know that in the last version there was a cutscene here with Melia).  I even tried to go on route 6 and the newt town (amber's town) and still nothing .. I thing something wrong with my save file, if you could help me i would really appreciate (love the new version, it's a pleasure to play to ;))

Here's my file attached ! Thanks in advance 

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to get the PBS file? I put the game down for awhile and just recently picked it back up. Unfortunately my last save has me stuck and my previous save is well before it (7ish hours). If not no worries I'll just use the older file.

Thanks!

I'm stuck in Crawli's gym puzzle and I can't reset what I have done so far, I wanted to do it so I could follow a youtube video to pass the puzzle, without resetting what I have done I can't follow the video. Can someone reset it please(or if you want you could just end the puzzle *wink* *wink*)? I would be much appreciated.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, natesuck94 said:

I'm stuck in Crawli's gym puzzle and I can't reset what I have done so far, I wanted to do it so I could follow a youtube video to pass the puzzle, without resetting what I have done I can't follow the video. Can someone reset it please(or if you want you could just end the puzzle *wink* *wink*)? I would be much appreciated.

Game.rxdata

resetting is working properly

Game.rxdata

On 08/04/2017 at 11:38 PM, Mikaryu said:

Hi,

French pokemon master here ;) I had a problem on the forest near Sheridan village (the one you go to find Crawli, and fought Ren), the cutscenes didn't wanted to activite so I had to do the fight on version 7.3 (I'm playing version 8.1) ! I went to do the gym after that, it was no problem, but after the fight, i went out the gym and nothing happened (i know that in the last version there was a cutscene here with Melia).  I even tried to go on route 6 and the newt town (amber's town) and still nothing .. I thing something wrong with my save file, if you could help me i would really appreciate (love the new version, it's a pleasure to play to ;))

Here's my file attached ! Thanks in advance 

Game.rxdata

Hi, is there anyone that can help me ?

Hi,

I got some problem with my save file. Every time I tried to load the last save, the following error message will appear.

Script "PokemonField" line 1521: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x1260b170>

I searched the error message and found a similar case.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=355962

But then I have no idea.

Game.rxdata

Edited by North

11 hours ago, Mikaryu said:

Hi, is there anyone that can help me ?

load your backup save file because this would take me long time to get fixed. You should never change versions of the game while you're doing some story part. In v8 some things have changed

1 hour ago, North said:

Hi,

I got some problem with my save file. Every time I tried to load the last save, the following error message will appear.

Script "PokemonField" line 1521: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x1260b170>

I searched the error message and found a similar case.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=355962

But then I have no idea.

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, singularitydoom said:

Hi,

I have the Problem that I'm stuck in the Odd House, after I saved in the last room and the supposed event didn't appear there.

..and sorry for my bad english.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, BrownSycamore said:

I keep getting a "rgss104.dll not found" error. Is this save file related? How would I fix it?

try redownloading the game and if that doesn't work try (just do it for pokemon rejuvenation)

I'm sorry if this is off topic since I'm not sure whether it is a bug or not.

I finished dual battle with Melia against Saki and Venam in Tesla Villa, then Tesla showed me my temporary room in the villa. After that, she gave me a Yatch Key.

The next thing I should do is to go to Room 1D to solve Amber's problem, but I change my mind that I should go back to Gearen City using Tesla's yatch to buy some Link Hearts and Ability Capsule at Route 3, to the west of Sheridan Village if I'm not wrong.

The problem is the sellers are all gone and I cannot find my way back to Teila Town to continue the main story. At the moment, my protagonist, who was named after this game author - Jan, is crying in front of the house to the right of Oceana Pier which is also the dock of Tesla's yatch. There is no way I can find to open this door to come back to Teila Town.

Please help me! Thank you so much.

Here I attach my save file.

Game.rxdata

Edited by dnaeeeutd

3 hours ago, dnaeeeutd said:

I'm sorry if this is off topic since I'm not sure whether it is a bug or not.

I finished dual battle with Melia against Saki and Venam in Tesla Villa, then Tesla showed me my temporary room in the villa. After that, she gave me a Yatch Key.

The next thing I should do is to go to Room 1D to solve Amber's problem, but I change my mind that I should go back to Gearen City using Tesla's yatch to buy some Link Hearts and Ability Capsule at Route 3, to the west of Sheridan Village if I'm not wrong.

The problem is the sellers are all gone and I cannot find my way back to Teila Town to continue the main story. At the moment, my protagonist, who was named after this game author - Jan, is crying in front of the house to the right of Oceana Pier which is also the dock of Tesla's yatch. There is no way I can find to open this door to come back to Teila Town.

Please help me! Thank you so much.

Here I attach my save file.

Game.rxdata

you can still reach it by using oceana pier to get to the kakori. I haven't played rejuv for long time so I'm not sure if this is a bug or not

4 hours ago, Njab said:

you can still reach it by using oceana pier to get to the kakori. I haven't played rejuv for long time so I'm not sure if this is a bug or not

Oh man, finally I found the ship, thank you :D You made my day!

• 3 weeks later...