Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is never a good idea to update to new version when you're in the middle of the story and you should also check for proper locations to save before updating.

But anyway you will have to redo all the Angie story because a lot of things have changed in events there from v6

Thanks njab. I updated in Gearen lab, didn't think to check what would happen in the middle of the story.

Hey, me again.

Now I can't start the Tower of Theolia events. The game stops when approaching Angie, right after Cera says something about the gym badge being important to us. All I can do is watch the dimensional rift blinking in and out (until I reset).

fixed

I have a problem doing the Odd House quest. No matter what I do, I can't interact with the seal to break it. Which would cause me to be stuck in there. It's been like that since version 7.

So when i go down to west gearen sewers to trigger the scene, wine auto displays an error and shuts down by itself, can some one help me resolve this? link is in dropbox because the uploader isnt working for me

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzqnco4lx9o21vi/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Sorry to post twice but would it be possible to get this looked at? Ive tried to reset n reinstall wine but nothing ive done works... i tried to reupload but got another error

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Hi, my game seems to be freezing for a couple of seconds frequently. It's rather annoying and I don't know how to fix it. Please help. Also, I'm on Mac and I think I'll need help transferring a fixed filed if you can fix it.

I'm sorry but your game is lagging because of wine and there's not much I can do about it

Augustus won't take me to the secret shore after I talk to melia.

Did you trigger the event with Melia and Venam? Also which version of the game are you playing? Everything works fine on my end

Hi. My game froze when i gave that old guy that defibrillator from the Pokemon Center and then he started shouting at me for saving his life (wow !!). i made the mistake of saving the game while he was talking and now my character cant move.i can save the game and listen to the background music is all i can do.

urgent help needed. love the game :D

104 - Zondice - 29h 35m - 4 badges.rxdata

Hi. My game froze when i gave that old guy that defibrillator from the Pokemon Center and then he started shouting at me for saving his life (wow !!). i made the mistake of saving the game while he was talking and now my character cant move.i can save the game and listen to the background music is all i can do.

urgent help needed. love the game :D

please upload your Game.rxdata

While in Akora Forest my game froze. I just offered a chestnut to a Mankey. Then I heard a sound of the Mankey jumping out of the tree, but it never appeared and the game froze. Can you please help me? Thanks in advance.

fixed

i got the bug where if you enter on a specific tile at The lost camp/orphanage and didn't triggered the event, the problem is that i quicksaved so now im stuck without possibility to move halp :c

fixed