Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

Im stuck in the first gym, i beat the 2 initial trainers there activated the teleportation but when i try to walk on it the game says that it wasn't activated and i can't progress

there are 3 switches and you've only activated one

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, time for me to explain my situation for this one.

After beating Angie (after at least one million tries, these are the joys of doing a speedy-Mono dragon run), I went to the TM shop in the same town.

But now, I'm stuck here! How?

Well, they didn't notice my presence at first, and when I went on a certain tile, they finally told me "Welcome".

And, of course being on the wrong tile, my protag can't do what he is programmed to do.

Since I have no other files Post-Angie (NO! Defeating her again is NOT an option, I'm fed up), I quick save, and now I'm posting it here, hoping to be unstuck.

Thanks for helping.

Well, time for me to explain my situation for this one.

After beating Angie (after at least one million tries, these are the joys of doing a speedy-Mono dragon run), I went to the TM shop in the same town.

But now, I'm stuck here! How?

Well, they didn't notice my presence at first, and when I went on a certain tile, they finally told me "Welcome".

And, of course being on the wrong tile, my protag can't do what he is programmed to do.

Since I have no other files Post-Angie (NO! Defeating her again is NOT an option, I'm fed up), I quick save, and now I'm posting it here, hoping to be unstuck.

Thanks for helping.

fixed- you got magma drift

• Hey guys in version 8.1 i accidentaly clicked to go back to Oceania Pier instead of going to look for Crawli and then rhe ship dissapeard.I also saved because there was a buizel and i thought i had to fight it and now i dont know what to do.can you help me?

Edited by Pozyher

• Hey guys in version 8.1 i accidentaly clicked to go back to Oceania Pier instead of going to look for Crawli and then rhe ship dissapeard.I also saved because there was a buizel and i thought i had to fight it and now i dont know what to do.can you help me?[/size]
post your save file

Hello! So I hear there has already been problems with this. I was dropped off at the hidden shore behind Sheridan, but decided to split and go do some other stuff first. ( I talked to Augustus and went to Gearen) But now there is no one at the pier... I'm stuck :/
Thanks for your help!

Game.rxdata

Hello! So I hear there has already been problems with this. I was dropped off at the hidden shore behind Sheridan, but decided to split and go do some other stuff first. ( I talked to Augustus and went to Gearen) But now there is no one at the pier... I'm stuck :/

Thanks for your help!

fixed

Ah thanks nijab, i just caught that damn slakoth and i really dont wanna start over. I used cheat engine on this file for pokedex purposes (and a few more x3) lol. Check out my box if you want!

there you go

I went to the Secret Shore behind Sheridan then decided to go back to Reborn City to refill on items. Can someone transfer me to Secret Shore or a place where I can to there please, because there is no boat to bring me back. :(

On the bright side I got a Shiny Totodile tho :D! Btw I am at Oceania Pier at the moment in game.

Game.rxdata

I went to the Secret Shore behind Sheridan then decided to go back to Reborn City to refill on items. Can someone transfer me to Secret Shore or a place where I can to there please, because there is no boat to bring me back. :(

On the bright side I got a Shiny Totodile tho :D! Btw I am at Oceania Pier at the moment in game.

done

I am at the secret shore but none of the events are playing for me.... it took me getting to the xen back up lab and exploreing it for me realise that there was suppose to be events happing by that time i caught a shadow pokemon... Sorry.

I don't really know what you meant with that, it seems like you have already done everything in lab

oh... well when i enterd the place nothing happened but the conversation about the smell of the place. none of the other events triggered and when i enterd the back up lab no one was there were only the four grunts and i fought them. no conversation with ren or anthing else happened for me your saying it was already done?