Ymora Academy Chapter 2: Breeding Dragons [IC]

Chim

• Veterans

Toshiro's Group

"Well, 3 of them bailed on this already. I don't think making it 4 is a good idea so..." James said, noticing that he and Kay where the only ones left. The fact that he had no knowledge of how to set up a tent himself whatsoever didn't help either. It was too cold in the area he lived to be camping most times of the year. "Do you know how to set any of this stuff up, because I sure don't." He asked Kay.

Meanwhile, Crescent had started to lie down and looked around, he preferred things like this most of the time. Calm and serene, with no one to bother him...scratch that, that ghost...Gaster...was still around and now it looked like that other kid's Purrloin was staring at them for some reason. Wonderful. The Absol raised his head, before glaring at the devious pokemon. He didn't like being stared at whatsoever, it brought back some memories he'd rather leave buried and that little thief better realize that.

On the other hand, Gaster looked at the Purrloin before floating closer to the cat. Once it was face to face with the feline, it started cackling ominously and a mischievous glint appeared in it's single eye before vanishing. It wouldn't do to start stuff like that just yet....it'd have plenty of time to mess with people and others...all it'd have to do was stay patient for just a tad longer. Before the phantom started floating back, it started giving off bit of chilly blue wind towards the Purrloin, designed simply to annoy the cat and make it uncomfortable...well more uncomfortable than she already would be...it did carry that eerie atmosphere around it that most ghost types had.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayanna's Group

"Yeah well," Maya muttered, her interest fading as she looked back at the tablet "I'm sure that's what that boy with the buizel thought too... look how well it turned out for him." She honestly didn't know what else she had been expecting as a possible answer; of course the Rough Neck would only interested in the Samantha for the prospect of a challenge, taking on someone just for the sake of gaining a bit of rep. Go figure... so far it looked like she hadn't been too far off about him.

Folie (& Emberly)

The spinda sighed in frustration as he let his plopped his back down on the table, staring up at the sky. He scowled at the clouds as they rolled by... resisting the urge to just give up and lose himself in their white fluff, try to pick out different shapes as they passed. This chick was supposed to be a freak of nature, wasn't she? The picture had definitely made her seem tall as hell... so how was it possible that he had this much trouble finding the human?

Or... maybe she wasn't human. Maybe...she was just a zoroark in disguise, sneaking about the place and deceiving people with her many faces as she goes about some deep and nefarious plot. The foxes were good enough to even fool photos and videos, afterall.

Yeah, screw it, that sounded plausible enough. There it was- that settled everything: the freakishly tall chick known as Emberly Everburn was, in fact, a Zoroark on some type of mission, and he was completely and utterly wasting his time looking for her because the vixen could literally appear as anything or anyone she wanted to. Case closed, he'd done all a good detective could do, time to head back. It's not like they really needed all five people in the group, did they?

"Spiiiiiiiiiiiiin" He sat up and stretched, cracking his neck from side to side. Nah, of course they didn't. Well, back to maya- Wait, wait wait waaaaaaaaaaaait -what the hell was that?

The spinda did a double take as the thing that had just sprinted past grew farther and farther. No... couldn't be. there was no way. Why the hell would Zoroark Woman still be in that form, as long as he had spent searching and seen hide nor hair of her? But yet... there was no denying, the figure in the distance indeed fit the bill perfectly...

Well... he had to admit... this kinda blew a massive shotgun wound right through his little theory. eh, Whatever. He'd 'found' her now. All that mattered was getting the giant back to where maya and the others.

"Spin! Spinda Spin Spin Daaaaaaa!" He called out as he leapt off the wooden table, racing after the tall girl with red hair, beginning to close in quickly. Her pace was nothing to the midget panda. Maya might not have been strong enough for any intense cardio, but that hadn't stopped Wilk from making him work his stubby little legs to the bone running laps...'Speed and Endurance Training', the bloke had called it. 'Utter Hell', as Folie had taken to thinking of it.

but eh, look at that. Looks like something the old lord had put him through actually paid off for once.

Go figure. Go... fucking... figure...

Folie (& Emberly)

It wasn't until after she stopped for a while that Drake even heard the small beast calling for her. She heard it yelling loudly however and as a result turned her head. It was then she saw the little Spinda coming over to her. She was wearing now a long Bright orange summer dress, similar to the colour of her hair. It was... extremely loud and probably on the best thing to be running in, though it was okay since it only went to about Knee height. It didn't hamper her movement too much as a result. Her father always told her to "dress to impress", and she did want to give these folks a good first impression. Normally she hated being in anything even slightly dressy. Sweatpants and shirts and jeans about the epitome of her style of dress. It was a rather sloppy manner of it, but she didn't really care. Least effort, practical... sounded like Drake alright. At least in anything she wasn't super passionate about.

Either way she bent down to see the little Spinda better, since it had obviously been chasing after her by the speed it was going. It was fast for what it was. She'd never really seen a Spinda have that much hustle in it's step. It was probably extremely well trained and not like a house pet for a new trainer prior. She respected that. She tried to be as eye level with it as possible without looking crazy, though it was still far from close to the little guy. "And who are you little guy? You certainly don't look lost. You looking for me?" she said in a clear tone to indicate she was talking directly to the Spinda..

[Claude's Group]

"Hehe, as much as I'd love to see some of the wild Pokemon, Claude's right. School stuff that we could get in trouble for if we ignore it first, whatever we want when we have the time." *He smiles and gets up, feeling ready for the 'hunt'. "Besides, who says that the other groups aren't all different questions?"

Folie & Emberly

Oh thank god, this one wasn't a complete dick like that Matt kid had been. "Spin, Spinda!" the normal type called in response, nodding as he thrust out a stubby arm in the direction of the group. In the distance Maya and the others were visible, still sitting where they had been since she'd gathered them. Without even waiting for her response, the panda turned heel and immediately began marching back to them... or rather, about as close to marching as an all out strut could, as much as the panda bounced with triumph and swagger every step he took...

Drake only raised a single eyebrow at the Spinda that was now wandering of. He was pretty proud huh? She tried not to laugh at him, but... he did look really cute and funny. Either way she know knew where she was headed towards the group. Well, it was good that this Spinda found her though. It made finding her group so much easier. Well... she assumed that's why this happened. for now she approached right behind the Spinda. The entire group could easily see her now that she had arrived. She even waved to indcate she was on her way over.

Claude’s group

Samantha shrugged and followed the rest of the group towards the first building. Right next to the door with the sign stood a man in a lab coat. He was focused on his own Ipad and only looked up after the group had reached him. A gentle smile appeared on his face as he pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. Judging by the mixture of grey and brown hairs, this researcher appeared to be in his late forties, early fifties. He was quite short and had a small belly showing under his coat.

“Welcome to the first laboratory. My name is Richard and I’m one of the few researchers that will hand out the tasks. Before I let you enter, you all have to make a decision as a group. There are three choices,” the man explained. He held out his hand and raised his forefinger. “Challenge.” His second finger joined. “Knowledge.” And finally a third finger accompanied by the third choice: “Tour.”

All choices are what they seem to be. They all earn you a letter to need to complete your treasure hunt. But be aware that if you fail knowledge, I won’t tell you. You will earn a letter without knowing if it is the right one. Losing a challenge won’t have any consequences. If you decide to take a tour, my colleague will show you around the first laboratory and explain what we do in here. After that he will ask all of you a different question. If someone doesn’t know the answer you also get a wrong letter. Make your choice.”

Mayanna’s group

“Well that freak appears to be our last member,” Matt said when he saw Emberly waving. “So let’s get started. The sooner this bullshit is over, the better.” Without waiting for an answer he turned his back towards the group and walked in a random direction. He seemed to be heading towards the second laboratory.

Toshiro’s group

“Yeah, no problem.” Kay said to James. “I have plenty of experience from when I went camping with the orphanage. I can get this thing up in less than 5 minutes. I just had fun seeing the cool guy struggle so I’ll do it later. Right now we need to head over towards that building or else Toshiro will go berserk on us.”

Gaster’s actions earned him Princess’s full attention. She wasn’t really impressed by the cold wind, but his vanishing action was really interesting. Interesting enough for her to chase him down while her trainer was leading James away from their camp.

All five group members could already see Redwood waiting in front of a sidedoor. They better hurried up if they wanted to reach him on time.

Mayanna's Group

Johnny turned to Maya, and asked a question, pointing his thumb over his shoulder at Matt.

"Maya, which lab are we supposed to go to? Because I'm pretty sure that he's not a psychic and doesn't know where to go."

Ignizelka and Sylvia looked at each other, and then at Matt as he walked off. a quick conversation between the two ensued, but neither moved after it finished. Instead, both of them sat by Johnny as the three of them waited for Maya to answer to Johnny's question.

Edited by K_H

Maya's Group

She watched him leave. And honestly, she would've been content to just let his ass wander and take the others off in the opposite direction... "Well," She sighed, getting up from the table as Folie and Titania rejoined her. She turned her attention to the three still standing there. "As you can all see, our team mate there is just a real beacon of sunshine and happiness, a total team player, all the way." She shook her head, scoffing in what seemed to be genuine annoyance as she reluctantly started to follow after the Rough Neck, "God, I can already tell these next few days are gonna be super fun. Well, come on guys... unfortunately, he does have a point; the hunt is supposed to begin at 1pm."

Only then did she realize Johnathan had asked. "And to answer your question: It doesn't matter. The instructions don't include anything about a specific lab to go to. We're more less left to decide it on our own on that front...and it looks like most of the others have already chosen a building to start with."

Of course, them more or less being late at this point was due to the fact that a certain tall girl had taken her sweet time getting there; that, or Folie had taken his sweet ass time finding her. Not that Maya bothered mentioning it either way, though... it was what it was. No purpose dwelling on it when there were more important things to focus on.

Mayanna's Group

Johnny shrugged his shoulders, then replied to Maya's statement.

"It looks like Mr. Leroy Jenkins over there has decided which building we're going to for us, so we might as well follow him."

He then started running after Matt, Ignizelka and Sylvia following him as he tried to catch up.

Edited by K_H

Mayanna’s group ((can we keep it to the one Chim's using for the group please? It's really confusing that everyone changes the colour every time or shortens it. Makes it really confusing and hard to tell which posts I'm looking for to keep track of the conversation. It'd be super helpful if we kept them uniform. The colour at the very least.))

Drake walked into the group now as they were certainly going to want to embark on their journey. Considering one of the them ran off already. By the words the one girl had to say, she assumed he wasn't a very pleasant individual. No loss that he stormed off, though she didn't feel like following after him. Anyone who acted like that just wanted attention. Having to follow after him as if his time or whatever was more important then anyone else's didn't sit well with Drake. Seemed to just be one of those losers that really thought so much of themselves when they had no right to. However, she didn't want to judge. After all, she only just met half these people... well all of them actually. So, she didn't want to condemn them on first meeting. She just chalked up to, he was in a bad mood cause he had to wait extra time, and she was done with it.

Either way she was in a group of a bunch of people she didn't know, still in the area was a boy that had just asked the one Drake assumed to be the "leader" a question. He used the name Maya when addressing her. So, Drake assumed that was her name. However, she wasn't about to use it because addressing someone when you probably shouldn't in any way know their name, with their name, was... reeeeeeeeeeeeeally creepy and weird and awkward and stuffs. Other than that there was also another girl. One with white hair. She was rather interesting looking... Drake wondered if she saw her before, but shook the feeling. She was pretty sure she hadn't and even if she did it was just in passing. But, she did kinda look familiar.

"I'm terribly sorry for making you all wait. Got... sidetracked with important stuff. Anyway, I'm Emberly, but people call me Drake!" she said with a huge beaming grin. "Hopefully this whole thing goes well. I'm kinda excited. Not sure what's bothering that one though. Someone pee in his cheerios?" she lazily turned her thumb towards the one walking off into the distance. she laughed a little at the remark. Under the surface though, Drake was worried all of these people would be mad at her for holding them up. One clearly was... probably. The others? Who knew? She just really didn't want to leave a bad first impression, though she was sure she already had. It made her exceedingly nervous, though she was very good at hiding it. Like, really good. She had gotten used to hiding her nerves. Now, that didn't mean she didn't feel them or denied them, what it meant was on the surface it didn't show. She looked unwavered by the circumstances. She just waited to see their responses as she walked along with the group.

Mayanna's Group

Everyone else in the group seemed to stand out. Be it some form of confidence or some physical sense of presence, they all seemed to have something that made them at least stand out. Even their newer member of the group was super tall and had a fair amount of confidence. In a sense, Mie could only stare at the backs of the others as she shrunk back and walked behind them all. "Really…what am I doing…?" She muttered.

Mayanna's Group

"I don't know to be honest," Maya said to Emberly. "he was already like that when Folie found him in the crowd and brought him over... so maybe someone did. either way though, it still doesn't excuse how he's acting; like he's pissed off at all of us just because he has to be here on this trip, like he has something better to do right now. Or maybe the guy's really just this abrasive all the time, who knows..."

She thought she heard some type of mumbled sound of sorts came from behind them. A bit like a mutter almost, though, hard to tell for sure, given she'd barely picked up on it at all... "Hm?" Maya looked back, seeing only Mie there behind them. "Oh... was that you just now?"

Toshiro’s group

Toshiro patiently waits a mile away from the 4th building on the look out for his teammates to arrive and spotting Professor Redwood at the entrance. "This is unacceptable... what's taking them so long?" Toshiro sighed as he looks at his watch. like what the hell are they doing? is there a Snorlax blocking their way here? they already know they're on a schedule. Toshiro sighed once more.

Toshiro decided to wait no longer and approach Redwood to confirm his team's arrival.

"Greetings professor! sorry for the delay but it appears my crew are having difficulties in handling their camping equipment and will running a little bit late, i'm sure they will come here any minute now," Toshiro said to Redwood while Midori and Panzer just stares at man and being at the their best behavior.

Mayanna's Group

Drake nodded at the response. Who really knew what that kid's issue was. She really didn't care though. She'd probably never really see him again. At least she hoped that was the case. He didn't seem pleasant at all to be around. "He's really not worth our time, though guess we're stuck with him." Drake sneered after saying that. She really didn't get people like him. She really didn't. As if his time was more important then theirs. It really bothered her. It was always the losers that thought they were more valuable or somehow better than everyone else. She wondered if she suggest ditching the kid, but she didn't really want to stoop to that level. You had to deal with people you didn't care for every now and then. Such was life. It'd be good practice for later, or at least she thought. Better now to deal with them early then later. Well... probably. What did she know? It wasn't exactly like there was that many kids in her hometown. There was actually pretty few since it was such a small community. After all Cinnabar was a pretty small island. There was only about the room for the one town to be built as the volcano and the surrounding land just weren't very suitable for it. Even Cinnabar itself was still within a risky range of the Volcano. Either way, the town was small. It was one of those that you could know all your neighbors by name sorta affairs. It was quaint. Drake sorta missed it somewhat, the quiet of the countryside. It was much louder in these parts. She sighed. It was better off this way though. She could actually make friends with folks in her age group here. Well, and of course train to met her ultimate goal, being the most powerful trainer.

The girl she had been talking to turned to talk to the strange girl before, the one she wasn't entirely sure if she recognized or not. Drake looked back but she didn't otherwise say anything. This one looked really shy now that she noticed. Almost like Whisper in a way... so she didn't want to spook her by asking another question. She was afraid it would be overwhelming for her. The concern would've shown on her face. That Emberly wasn't good at hiding. She really did care about people and Pokemon, and she wasn't good at hiding her concern or fears for them. She wanted to say something, but she held it down as a result to not put the girl on the spot even more. She knew that Whisper got even more frightened the more sources there were of things making her uncomfortable. And, maybe to some degree people were different than Pokemon, but Drake felt it was best to still treat it that way. Maybe it was silly or even a little crazy but that experience she had with her beloved companion felt like it held weight here so she listened to it. She almost visibly choked on the words before putting them back down. She took a deep breath.

Mayanna's Group

Mie's shoulders slightly jumped out at being called out by Mayanna. Her mutterings must have been heard. Either that or they decided to turn their attention away from the brash boy who was practically dragging the group by the collar. Regardless of the reason, all attention had been turned to her. At this point, there was no point in not saying something. "Yeah. That was me muttering…I just feel…a bit…very out of place in the group."

Mayanna's Group

"Well I understand that feeling, we're all out of place in this group. None of us know each other at all. Or, at least I don't think we do." Drake said, not really thinking. Her thought just popped out of her head and out of her mouth. She had a look of shock for a second, that one when you meant to not say anything but totally did anyway. She recovered it pretty quickly though. If she was to say something, she wanted to at least seem confident in her words. Now that she spoke she sorta had to follow through with it. So, she continued. "I mean... I still don't know how any of you aren't mad at me... I mean I did sorta mess up and forget when I was supposed to be around here. So, I ended up wasting a lot of your time as you had to wait for me. It's not like I'm making a very good first impression."

Drake sighed, she was visibly upset, though in it was something right under the surface. It wasn't immediately obvious. If one was any bit observant though, they'd notice. "Look, we're all out of our elements here for sure. Maybe some more than others, but we all are. Not sure that's helpful to say really. You know, I don't even know your name... what is it?" a good question. After all, her having been late only Drake had introduced herself to all of them. No one really returned the greeting to her. So, she was entirely in the dark in that regard. She figured it was jsut a product of her being late, though it still felt a bit rude of the others to not really even bother. Yes she was late, but didn't mean there wasn't time to at least tell her their names. She was stuck with a bunch of people she didn't even know anything about. Well, save for the name of one of them, but it was from an off-hand source and not the girl herself. Drake wasn't very happy about that. But, what could she do? She didn't really have the room to say anything about it. After all, she was the one they were waiting on this entire time.

• Veterans

Toshiro's Group

Gaster scowled, just as it decided to go back to James, it's little shadow sneak trick had gotten the Purrloin to chase after it. Contemplating whether to use disable or not, the ghost eventually decided against it, instead opting to simply use shadow sneak once more, this time slipping into the devious pokemon's own shadow. Let's see the little dark type chase it now..

"Yeah, yeah. That guy....Toshiro was it? He'll probably have my ears ringing for hours....." James said while walking towards the area Redwood was waiting at. Crescent reluctantly followed after the pair. This whole treasure hunt thing might be interesting, but so far this trip seemed really boring to him. Then again, they had yet to see any of the big scary dragons this trip was all about..so judging it might not be the best idea just yet. Besides it was still day 1 of the trip. Anything could happen.

Toshiro’s group

As Wolt and his pokemon grew closer to the 4th building Inigo began walking away from them. Keeping his distance from them once again but kept within ear shot. Wolt had arrived late, well by late I mean 1:01 PM. Cool guys are always arrive fashionably late. He didn't even notice to change nor would he be checking the time every minuet. However, one would have to wonder about how Toshiro would react. He made it clear to be on time but would a single minuet matter? "Hey guys, did I miss anything important?"

Claude's group

After quite a while, the other team members still didn't show any preference. While it was probably better for Lucas to wait the leader's answer, he couldn't wait any longer. If that wasn't enough, the researcher was looking more and more bored.
"personally, I'd try out a Challenge. But I am not this group's leader: I need to see whether he agrees or not. Sorry for this wait".

written at school, please forgive me

Edited by Cyaloom

Claude's Group

Hearing Lucas decide, Robert turned to him, a smile on his face. Before then he was stuck between all the options, ready to go with any. But... If he did have a choice, he better voice one. "That is a good choice after all. And if he's asking us as a group... Yeah, yeah I'd vote for challenge too if that's how we're doing it."

Claude's Group

"A challenge?" Kage perked up at the thought. "Yeah, let's do that. Beats some trivia thing, although I guess if it was about Pokemon it wouldn't be so bad." I could knock that out of the park, really, as long as they didn't try to get too tricky. He frowned for a moment. Probably involves math. I hate math.

Claude’s group

“Challenge it is,” the researcher replied. “Follow me.” The friendly man walked surprisingly fast in the direction of the front gate. In the distance the group could see 5 balloons. Each of them had a different color and a wooden stand with the assignment on it.

Two assistant researchers just finished laying down a rope that was about 20 meters. Right in the middle, on the ground, they placed a white line before tying white flags on both sides.

The group reached them rather quick due to the researchers pace. They could finally see the front gate, about 150 meters away, which was quite a distance for a front gate. “This is the official visitor’s entrance with the parking lot. Over there is our reception desk. It’s not very appealing but security comes first.” The man was right. The entrance didn’t look very appealing. Heavy automatic slide doors, camera’s and a dark front was all they could see. Even the windows had security rolls. Right now they were open so the student may have been able to take a glance at the front desk employees, if it wasn’t for the Flygons hanging around.

“These guys are our Border Control Security Squad Alpha. They are the best of the best and your opponents for this challenge.”

All Flygons were wearing headbands that matched one of the balloons: red, blue, yellow and pink. Only the green one seemed to be missing. At a glance they didn’t seem very strong. The one wearing the pink headband was joyfully looking at the students, like she wanted to play with them. Somehow Samantha had caught onto it before anyone else and had already made her way over to hug the Flygon. Right next to her sat the Yellow Flygon. His back was positioned towards the group as he tried to scratch his chin with his hind leg. The Flygon failed, lost his balance, and fell over. The other two, Red and Blue, were rolling around on the parking lot in a playful fight. The Red one had his opponent pushed on the ground, cheered in victory, but got knocked over and had to start all over again.

“The assignment is simple. All five of you, including your Pokémon pick one opponent for a tug of war. However there is a catch. One of these five Flygons is instructed to hold back. He or she is a guaranteed win and will give you a letter you need in your treasure hunt. Three of them will base their power on how many questions you answered correctly. The fifth one won’t hold back at all and pull you over the white line in an instant. You can either solve the challenges individually, in pairs or as a group.” He gave a mischievous grin. “One more thing; you can find all the information over these five on the wooden stands. They have nothing to do with the assignments they received but if you can’t make a decision, I’d advise you to choose carefully.”

He then turned around, looked at the roof, and whistled. The fifth Flygon lifted his head and snorted before lying down again. This one was wearing a green headband and wasn't very interested in seeing the students pick a balloon.

Mayanna’s group

When all the student finally reached the second lab, Matt was already waiting impatiently with a female researcher by his side. His foot went up and down while he had his arms crossed.

“Finally. I already chose challenge so hurry up!”

The researcher raised her eyebrow. She was small, not much taller than the students with black hair tied into a ponytail. “I already said this is a group decision. All of you have to make the choice what you want to do as a group. You can either go for a challenge against one of our own dragons, test your knowledge or get a tour of a building. You can only get one tour but at least you’re sure to get a letter you need for your treasure hunt. If you pick challenge and you lose, you get nothing. If you fail the knowledge test you will receive a wrong letter without knowing. That’s the gist of it so pick wisely.”

Toshiro’s group

Kay and James arrived right behind Wolt and Citrine, the former giving Toshiro a sheepish look. Of course Kay realized they were a minute late but he was curious about his neighbor’s reaction. But before anything could happen Redwood clapped his hands.

“Now that you’re all here, follow me to the side entrance. It’s actually a small working place with four desks so forgive the mess. These researchers and breeders are top notch, but keeping things tidy isn’t their strongest point. And somehow I just sound like my own assistants…” he shuddered before letting the students in.

It was a small and simple room. Four desks with a stack of papers and a laptop, bookcases filled with books and even more papers and some posters of dragons on the walls, with even more stacks of papers just standing on the ground. There were two other doors connecting this room to potentially wide working areas. At the furthest desk on the left were three men talking; Devin Cadmus, Roman and Alastair. The youngest of the three was laughing, turned around and waved at the students before moving towards one of the desks at his right. His father just nodded in acknowledgement and followed his son.

Redwood walked over to his own desk and took a seat. “You’re all here for an individual talk and get a Pokémon. Roman and Alastair have access to all your information as well so feel free to talk to them as well. There are only four of us so one of you has to wait. You can take a seat right next to the door.” Kay was standing closest to the chair and wasn’t really in a hurry and decided to take a seat, leaving the four others to decide whom they wanted to talk to. For ambitious young breeders like Toshiro, this was a chance he wasn’t likely to get anytime soon again.

Mayanna's Group

Johnny nodded once after he heard the Assistant speak, and knew which choice he'd opt for.

"Well, my vote's for Knowledge, but what about the rest of you?"

Ignizelka and Sylvia took the time to groom themselves as they waited, since they had the free time to do so and they knew that until the group reached a decision they would be unable to move on.

Edited by K_H

Mayanna’s group

The Spinda at her side silently grinding his fangs as he eyed Matt, Maya gave it a moment of thought. Presumably, all of the options would be tackled as a group. But a tour... eh well, if they chose tour, they'd probably have to put up with the Rough Neck's bitching and whining the entire time about how boring he'd probably find it. yeah, like any of them wanted to hear that...

"Well, my vote's for Knowledge, but what about the rest of you?" John suddenly chimed in.

"True, we could do knowledge... it would probably be easier than a challenge," She mused "after all, It's not like the questions could be that bad, could they?" Just then however, the brief memory of how much trouble she'd had on the last exam flashed through. "On second thought... forget it, yes they can. And they probably will." She looked down at Folie. The bear was practically itching for violence, she could tell... as fucking annoying as this Matt guy was starting to get with the attitude, she had to hand it to him... he was one of the few people capable of making the normal type go from 0 to 60 just by opening his mouth... and that anger could prove useful depending on the challenge...and even if it didn't, she still had Titania.
"I think Challenge would be the best course here." Her eyes lingered on the panda for a moment after she said it, until she turned them towards Mie and Emberly "What do you two think?"