Ymora Academy Chapter 2: Breeding Dragons [IC]

Chim

Mayanna's Group

After she spotted Johnny, Titania came up to him and his team, and then started speaking, telling them to head over to Mayanna's location. Only Sylvia and Ignizelka could understand the Steel Fairy, though. The two responded simultaneously once the Mawile had spoken, acknowledging the instructions. Titania then headed off to find the next person on the list. Meanwhile, Ignizelka gestured to Johnny, indicating that he should follow her. Then, Johnny and his two Pokemon walked over to Maya.

Edited by K_H

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toshiro’s Group

“I’m here!” Kay yelled. He had heard his name a couple of times but moving in the crowd was really hard when you almost get tackled by each step you take. Of course Princess was responsible for that. The Purrloin was really possessive and liked being petted a little too much. She saw Kay as her human. And Herman, the Turtwig, was also her prey. Those other humans should realize that already. But no, they tried to force yet another Pokémon on her human. Not to mention the absurd attention all those dragons got. There was no way she would allow any other Pokémon in their party. So she did her very best to make Kay forget all about getting another Pokémon by rubbing against his legs every chance she got.

Kay sighed. He had noticed the changes in Princess’s behavior. Sure she was spoiled and wanted all his attention but never to this extent. He would deal with that after the trip. Right now his group was waiting on him so the only option he had was to pick up his Purrloin and join them. “Hey there, neighbor! So were in the same group eh?” His tone was light and playful. A genuine smile played on his face while he struggled to keep Princess away from Toshiro. She hadn’t forgotten about Panzer. The dark type hissed in anger at Toshiro while trying to scratch his arms open.

Mayanna’s Group

“What?” Matt said, eyebrows raised in annoyance. His stare held the Spinda’s eyes firm. What did this idiotic normal type want from him? “Want me to train you?” Matt finally asked. ‘Sorry, I don’t train weaklings!”

Next to the pair was a Sawk sitting on his knees. The fighting type seemed to be meditating or something, but was surprisingly alert. He opened one eye and listened to the Spinda. He gave a small nod in acknowledgment and tipped his trainer on the shoulder. Matt turned around and this time gave the Sawk an annoying glare. There was no reaction. Instead the Karate Pokémon pointed to a group nearby. They were gathered around an Ipad and discussion things. Sawk repeated his actions and then pointed at the Spinda.

“You mean this annoying thing is in our group?” Matt grunted. A small confirmation nod made his sigh out even louder. “Guess I got no choice? I’ll play along for now. But this is a waste of time. They should just hand out those dragons already!”

Matt was still in a pretty bad mood when he followed the Spinda and finally arrived at Mayanna. The RoG agent glared at her, saw the Ipad in her hand, but said nothing.

Claude’s Group

A commotion could be heard not far from Claude’s current location. Students jumped out of the way when Samantha, followed by her two fire monkeys, chased after Doux. “Come here, you!” she yelled playfully while trying to catch the grass type. Somehow after she saw Claude’s note, Samantha had turned the situation into a tag game. Unfortunately for her Doux managed to stay out of her reach.

After another failed attempt to tag Doux, the redhead had her hands on her knees and started to pant. “What a crazy exercise… Why is that Cottonee so fast?” Louis and Caesar were standing next to her. Unlike their trainer they were still full of energy and were staring at Doux, excitement all over their faces.

Toshiro's Group

"Oh don't worry about Techie. Ever since his encounter with Henry's rants, I don't think he'll be breaking rule 2 for a while." Citrine glanced at the Rotom who was shivering at the thought of suffering through another 10 minutes of that. "He'll be on his best behavior, unlike someone I know." She looked over toward Rosie who was enjoying a nice little nap nearby. In truth though, the duo kept her up all day and night so she was kind of exhausted.

Citrine then turned to see that their last member had arrived. She couldn't help but notice how the Purrloin beside him was behaving. "Well Rosie, looks like you just lost the medal of worst behaving cat." Rosie woke up from its nap, glancing at the Purrloin before going back to sleep. She really didn't care.

• Support Squad

Claudes group

"Yeah, you were meant to follow Doux." Claude said to Robert as he arrived. He'd sat Lucas and Robert down on the bench and with Sam here they could get... started? Kinda? Huh. "You weren't meant to try and capture him though." Claude ribbed Sam a little. He grinned as he watched her fruitless efforts.

"By the way, he's so fast because he weighs very, very little and can fly. The wonders of dieting." Claude collected Doux in his arms. Doux cheeped happily. He had enjoyed the game.

"Still, I think we have one more person we're waiting on..."

Mayanna's Group

Kagari seemed to be leading Mie behind a Mawile that seemed to show up. It seemed to be leading them to a group who had already seemed to gather. "I…guess this is our group for the trip…" She muttered as she walked up to near Mayanna.

Mayanna's Group

Maya checked off the names and photos as one by one the crew arrived, first johnathan then Matt and finally Mie. She gave no response to Matt's glare as she worked on the screen, aside from the knowing glance she gave Folie when the Panda had paused to eye the arrogant bloke. She saw him. And honestly, she didn't really give too much of a damn; whatever beef the boy had, it wasn't her problem. Hell, if the hunch from earlier was right, then this was probably nothing more than some attempt at intimidation, or something else equally as idiotically macho. Folie's brow only furrowed at her silent reprimand. He left to return to the search... Maya looked up from the Tablet not long after.

"That's everyone except Emberly then." She finally said as she raised her eyes. Without missing a beat, her expression changed to something friendly. "anyway, now that most of you are here: you all can all me Maya. I've more or less been assigned as the leader of our little group here, it's a pleasure to meet you all. We're just waiting for one last person to get here..."

Folie

“Want me to train you? Sorry, I don’t train weaklings!”

That last guy...could go fuck himself for all he cared. The Panda stormed through the crowd. Last time he had to dodge legs and maneuver about to get anywhere. This time partners and trainers alike took note of the subtle snarl emanating from his throat and stayed out of his way- a spinda snarling... not something many people had probably heard before, as whimsical and seemingly care free and crazy his kind typically appeared. And probably good reason to stay away, given such harsh contrast to the norm.

He knew not why this particular boy's taunt had angered him so. It certainly hadn't been the first he'd received in the last month, and it probably wouldn't be the last... but It just had for some reason. At least the Sawk had been smart enough to understand why he was there in the first place.

Maybe it was how smug the guy had been. Maybe it had been the fact that the guy was arrogant enough to think he had come looking for someone to train him- he had someone to train him, god damn it... that someone was Maya, and hell, he had done nothing but train for the past 4 years, had been lectured by a greying red head and knocked around by a tsundere Scizor in drill after fucking drill until they got it right. Why the hell would he want to go through that crap again? The only reason he even accepted maya was because right from day one, she had been with him through that hell that Caidmus called tutoring... like hell he needed someone else, bastard should focus on his own damn team...and then the bloke goes and starts glaring at Maya like she fucking stole something from him, even when Folie was pretty damn sure that it was the first time any of them had ever met or seen each other...and of course she's just gonna act like she doesn't notice it. Or... maybe she just legit didn't give a damn about it... it was always kinda hard to tell with her.

"Spiiiiiiiin...." He sighed. whatever... he shouldn't let it get to him; just forget about the bushy browed prick and try to find this last person- she was the absurdly tall girl, right? The chick with hair that reminded him of flames?

Mayanna's Group

Johnny heard the Spinda snarl as it left, and rolled his eyes. He then spoke to Maya.

"I see that someone's a bit upset... Maybe you should try making him calm down when he gets back?"

Edited by K_H

Mayanna's group

"Don't worry about it." Maya said. "Knowing him, he'll either just let it go and forget about it, or make a mental note for later and keep it in the back of his mind." She looked back to the tablet for a moment, flicking through a few more screens. "While we wait though, why don't you guys introduce yourselves? I already know all your names and everything, but I figure there are some of you who probably don't."

Titania meanwhile, only watched as the normal type left. She had to admit, it was quite interesting, something like the panda actually snarling. And it wasn't some babyish, squeal of a snarl either, it was the real deal to boot... the type that comes from the gut and gets reverberated in the throat, the type that makes the fangs gnash and the eyes flare. If it had just come from something a bit bigger and less funny looking than a midget panda, hell, it easily would've been something worthy of fear. But... as it stood? Coming from him? From the one that practically all of his opponents laughed at before they actually fought?

Well... she couldn't help but suppress a coy chuckle or two. It was a surprise that anyone parted before his approach. Did they actually find it intimidating? Hell, it was more cute than anything to her really...

Toshiro's Group

Watching that purrloin acting the way it is made Inigo seem been by comparison. Sure he doesn't like new people and can be a bit hostile at first, but at least he has the decency to avoid conflict. This cat is a feisty one. Not wanting to waste any more time Wolt spoke up, "Now that everyone is here can we decide on where to start looking for this scavenger hunt? I love seeing cats attempting to maul people as much as the next guy but let's get our work done first." He made sure to put extra sarcasm in his last sentence.

Toshiro's group

Toshiro remains calm and smiles with his eyes squinted to a slit as he listens on what members has to say. He remains solemnly quiet until all of them are finish.He's probably thinking on what's his next step, that.. or he's imagining a scenario in his head where Phanpy and Bulbasaur suddenly evolves right at this very moment and goes ape shit on these people for the sake of maintaining the peace and order in this group. can't tell which tho, since he's always smiling throughout the entire conversation while looking at Midori and Panzer.

"Now, now.. calm down everyone... i'm sure that Princess here is just happy to see me." Toshiro said as he looks at the feral cat that's violently clawing out of Kay's arms and angrily hissing at him. "See?.. moving on.. well then this is Kay, the final member of our team. and I think that's about it.. Task one complete" Toshiro said as checks his checklist.

, "Now that everyone is here can we decide on where to start looking for this scavenger hunt? I love seeing cats attempting to maul people as much as the next guy but let's get our work done first."

"That's the spirit! right after we have the basic necessity first which is food and shelter...so take it easy tiger." Toshiro said to Wolt with a pleasant smile. For someone nicknamed frosty, This guy is all fired up and ready to go.

"Now we just have to find a tent first... i'm thinking right next to that 2nd building over there..since it's not occupied by any" Toshiro points out the structure.

"Once we're all settled, I'll contact the assigned researcher for us to receive further instructions.. for the meantime, I'll go grab some sandwiches for all of us and meet you back there. you're welcome to assist me if you like..the rest of you claim a tent and unload your things.." Toshiro said as he studies his tablet and walks towards the researchers. Phanpy and Bulbasaur happily rush in to follow their master.

Edited by Ragnar

Toshiro's group

"Well that's just great," the blonde girl griped as the so called leader walked away. "Looks like we got a no good rule follower for a leader. Wouldn't surprise me if the scientist guy gave us a lecture on dragons. Well at least we'll get to see dragons in action I suppose. Well Techie, if we have to battle one, would you be willing to do the honors?" The little Rotom lifted his arms in the air implying he didn't care either way.

Suddenly, the little Skitty approached Citrine with a glare on her face. The girl looked down at the Skitty, a bit annoyed by its actions. "Yeah, yeah, I know about the whole be careful when messing with a dragon. Do you think I want to look like old man Henry now?" The Skitty still didn't budge a muscle, completely focused on this troublesome girl. "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, you win. I won't do anything to stir up the dragons. But if one does come running toward me, you're the one taking the punches." The girl turned her head grumbling a couple things as the Skitty turned around and went back to her napping spot.

On the sidelines, the Rotom remained very quiet. He always had fun messing with the girl and especially that Skitty, but when these two were arguing or fighting, he'd never even dare try to get in trouble. It was always so strange, most trainers got along fine with their Pokemon, especially their first one. What made it even stranger is that Rosie wasn't even disobedient. She obeyed Citrine's orders perfectly in battle. He kept trying to think of something to help them, but nothing ever came to his mind.

Mayanna's group

Johnny nodded once, then spoke.

"I might as well be the first to do so. For those of you who don't know my name already, I'm Johnny. What about the rest of you?"

Ignizelka, meanwhile, was sitting next to Sylvia, who was currently leaning against Johnny. He noticed this pressure, and reached down, petting her just between the ears, which she rather liked. Then, Johnny straightened back up into a standing position.

Edited by K_H

Almost all the students had found their respective groups and soon the chaos died down. For the first time everyone could actually see the entire grounds without a bunch of people running past. Apparently they had used a side entrance which followed a narrow path between two buildings. The first on, on their right if they faced the building, was the one they saw earlier made out of grey brick stones. It looked far bigger now they could see the complete picture. On the far right side there appeared to be some sort of entrance hall judging by the shadow of the building. That was where the main gates led to. A sign above the door mentioned Lab 1.

The second one was nearly identical. It was located right next to the first one. Only a small path, the one the students used earlier, separated the two from each other. The main difference was that this one had a wooden shack adjoined. The shack was covered with ivy and formed the second border of the path. This one also had a sign: Lab 2.

The third one was quite a few meters away on the students left side. It was the smallest one out of the four but also the most fortified one. Heavy metal doors, solid brick walls and bars in front of the windows. The most unusual part about the bars was that they were placed on the in- and outside. The sign on this building read Egg House. There was also a big number 3 placed on a wooden board in front of the door.

The fourth building was the furthest away and by far the biggest one of the four. It contained about the same space as both the Academy’s dorms together. And just like the Contest Hall, this building also had a giant dome on the roof. The dome itself had multiple windows but were closed at this particular time. Just outside of view, unless a student had the eyesight of a Luxray, was a sign with the number 4 on it. Above the door was another sign with Hatchlings printed on it.

Both the third and fourth building were surrounded by trees and bushes. It was quite the opposite compared to the usual empty space were the students were right now. Behind them, on the very far end, was another building just visible. This one in particular was about 5 times the size of the Academy’s main building and seemed to have his private mini forest. In between the forbidden space and the open field was a ravaged grassy field. Multiple wild Pokémon had made their home there or in the bushes around the third and fourth building. All of them were catchable if the students desired. There were a lot of different species but not many of said species. They were obviously, like Redwood had announced, random victims that got caught in the fight against Pokémon Hunters.

In the meantime the clock indicated it was 12:45 PM and a messaged showed on the Ipads. The treasure hunt would start at 1 PM and students were free to move between the four buildings. The facility’s members were stationed around all over the place to give them a challenge or riddle. Only on Toshiro’s Ipad showed a different message. He and his group had to report at Building 4 were professor Redwood would await them.

Claude’s Group

Samantha was still trying to catch her breath. She was in decent shape from chasing around her troublesome monkey-duo, but trying to catch a strange Cottonee carried by the wind was something else entirely. “So you just used it to lure people? Do you do that often?” A smirk showed on her face. “You can get in trouble for that you know? But I promise I won’t tell anything if you give me candy!”

Mayanna’s Group

Matt didn’t say a word. He didn’t even pay attention to Johnny. “The name’s Matt. That’s all you need to know.” His tone was rather harsh and hostile. “Aren’t you that redhead chick’s roommate? The annoying one that some people consider to be strong?” his eyes were solely focused on Mayanna, like Jonathan and Mie weren’t even there.

Toshiro’s Group

Unfortunately for Toshiro the researchers that were present had just received their latest instructions and moved to their assigned locations. Not a minute later a message showed on his Ipad telling him to collect his group and go to Building 4.

Princess had calmed down as soon as Toshiro left and started purring in Kay’s arms. Her trainer scratched her behind her ear for a minute and just kept her in his arms. Not that he had any choice since she would start making trouble if he placed her down. And she adamantly refused to stay in her Pokéball. “I guess we better listen to the Captain,” he joked, not even reacting to the earlier jabs his Purrloin had received. “By the way, I didn’t catch your name, but can you lend me that Skitty? It looks like she trained you well in behaving so maybe she can lend me a paw when it comes to this troublemaker in my arms?”

Mayanna's Group...

Her brows raised a bit at the rather sudden question. "Yeah, I am. Why do you ask?" Her eyes met his with a neutral stare. It was strange to say the least... first this rough neck acts hostile and aloof, as if he's got somewhere better to be, then he comes out of nowhere and starts inquiring about Samantha. Yeah, as if she wanted to really think about her roommate situation during this trip. Hyper and annoying as her roommate was though, Maya knew full well what people were talking about. The redhead truly was strong, that much she'd seen herself. Infact, she couldn't help but pitty the Buizel trainer a little that day- getting wrecked as hard as he had even with an advantage, and then to have salt rubbed in his fresh wounds by his opponent dancing about in glee like a child in a candy store. She had walked away from the crowd in disgust when that had started... it had certainly been eye opening, to say the least.

Eye opening enough to have made Maya try to avoid spending any more time around the girl than she had to...

Titania was only half paying attention to the humans' conversation at this point. Her eyes stared out over the grounds as she tried to find the Panda... it had been a good while now- where the hell had he gone? Everyone seemed to have find their groups by now, so he should've found the Tall girl and been back by now, shouldn't he?

Mayanna's Group

The conversation between the others seemed to have completely left Mie out. She had not even been given the chance to introduce herself before the others began to break into their own conversations. She could forget about introducing herself, since she had zero opportunity to wedge herself into the conversations of those who were far more aloof than she was.

Oh, how she envied that aloofness. Even if she was unworthy to envy and desire that trait, she still could not help it.

Even so, she would have to work up the courage to interact with more people. Otherwise, she would be left behind by the world. She had to do it. It would be alright. She could wedge her introduction in. She could get over that mental barrier.

"I-I'm Mie. I-it's nice to m-meet you all."

• Support Squad

Claudes group

Claude laughed. "Yes Doux is the weaver of my web, master manipulator of young pokemon trainers!" He revealed with an appropriate amount of pomp and flair in his voice.

He would have gone on to greet the last arrival, Kage, who Claude had unfortunately not noticed as he arrived. Dammit all but hat felt bad and for now he would have to be content to make it up to him later somehow. For now they had to start with the hunt.

"Okay guys, well, sorry for the wait. We now have a message on our trusty technology here. We've gotta go a hunting for treasure!" Claude was trying to keep his voice steady as he spoke. Gotta seem like a leader here. "As a starting point I think we should go to the place called lab 1. Go through this place in some sort of order. We all good with that?" He asked to the group.

[Claude's Group]

Robert grinned and relaxed as he looks around at the group he was in, nodding back to the apparent leader. "Hmm, yeah that sounds like a good idea to start with. You're the one with the tablet and the goal after all."

Kiai himself chuckled the girl who was trying to catch the Cottonee, actually enjoying how much she tried to catch that think by hand.

Edited by TurboAura

Claude's group

"Alright!" Lucas responded to Claude's question, nodding back to him, of course after greeting the other group members.

In the meantime Grimace was watching Samantha's vain efforts at trying to catch Claude's Cottonee, the usual grin on his face. Why would she try to catch the grass-type with such persistance?

"Hmm, I could've sworn they were here a moment ago" Toshiro was bemused and scratch his head.The boy and his pokemons arrives at the vacant lot where the researchers were supposed to be. "I guess no sandwiches then, well can't cry over spilled milk, let's go back to group and tell them the bad news, guys." Toshiro shrugs and turns the opposite way, just when he about to return to his group, his tablet begins to beep once again.

"Uh? what's this" Toshiro eyes widen as he reads the message on his ipad. "That's strange, I thought we were going on a treasure hunt? are we in trouble or something? i guess we just have to see for ourselves." Toshiro continues to walk until he saw his teammates.

Toshiro's group

"Hey, guys!" Toshiro cheerfully waves at his team and started to walk towards them. "Okay, Listen up..there's been a change of plan, I have just received a message just now, telling us to meet up with none other than professor Redwood himself on that huge 4th building over there at 1 pm.. don't know why tho, but we mustn't keep him waiting. I'm pretty sure it isn't serious or anything. It's not like we have done anything wrong or have any criminal record in the past. amirite?" Toshiro jokingly said as he looks at each of his groupmates,

"Anyways, we have fifteen minutes to spare, plenty of time to look sharp and presentable so I expect you guys to be on your best behavior. I'll meet you there before 1 pm. so please, keep track of our schedule and refrain from being late." Toshiro pleasantly smiles at the group.

"I mean it.." in a drop of a hat, Toshiro pleasant tone changes into a more intimidating one. The boy's eyes turned into a glare that could send someone into the very pits of Giratina's distortion world as he looks at his members to get his message straight. Toshiro is very strict when it comes to being punctual and following rules. Musta inherited this personality from his ninja master back at Fushia City.

"So, Remember guys, 1pm at the 4th building.. don't be late." Toshiro said once more with a much friendlier tone than before and left the group with this message. Toshiro walks aways from his teammates to get ready for himself.

Edited by Ragnar

Claude's group

Kage shrugged. "Sure, whatever." This treasure hunt thing wasn't really his kind of deal, but at least it would be a chance to get some exercise. He really just wanted to interact with the Pokemon they kept on the reserve. He couldn't help but be curious about the big building with the abused dragons, though. Surely there was a way to teach them that not all humans are bad. . .

Toshiro's group

Wolt was trying to wrap his head around pitching this tent. He never had a chance do anything like this due to most of the year having snow under his feet. Crouching down he was fiddling with the poles trying to somehow create a shape that somewhat looked like a tent. All the while Athena tried helping him by grabbing and moving poles with her mouth until they just had a bigger mess on their hands. His face gave off a mixture of anger and annoyance. After a bit Toshiro had returned and to his disappointment, without sandwiches.

"So, Remember guys, 1pm at the 4th building.. don't be late."

So Redwood wanted to seem them in particular? Maybe his answer was a bit disrespectful but he didn't think Redwood would be angered by it. Whatever the case being lectured was always a pain. Meanwhile, as Wolt was pondering Athena accidentally bumped whatever sort of shape they built knocking it over making all the pieces fall apart. This was the breaking point for him. "Ok, SCREW THIS!" He roared furiously like a pissed off Ursaring, then kicking one of the poles a meter or two away. His sudden burst of anger spooked the Eevee and she jumped back startled. "Who needs a tent anyway? I'll just sleep on the grass, it's not like I'll die if I do. Besides the nights here aren't even cold." He picked up his backpack putting only the right strap on and walked a couple of steps away. "I'm going for a walk, you guys can try and figure out this tent stuff. I'll meet you at the 4th building." Once the Eevee noticed her trainer walking away she scurried off after him following him as he walked off. Inigo who was watching the entire thing, with a big smirk on his face, followed as well. It always amused him when Wolt got frustrated at things such as this.

Toshiro's Group

“By the way, I didn’t catch your name, but can you lend me that Skitty? It looks like she trained you well in behaving so maybe she can lend me a paw when it comes to this troublemaker in my arms?”

Citrine looked over to the boy who just spoke to her. "The name's Citrine, and I'm surprised you haven't heard it yet. As for Rosie, I'm sure we could both agree she'd rather be around someone else at times, but unfortunately, she's not my Pokemon so I can't make the calls." She then shuddered for a moment at the thought of Henry seeing her give Rosie away. "I suppose she picked up her habits from her real trainer is all."

She was about to say something else when she heard everyone come back...not in the most pleasant move. She grumbled a bit about how everyone was in a crabby mood before hearing Frosty snap.

"I'm going for a walk, you guys can try and figure out this tent stuff. I'll meet you at the 4th building."

"Wait a minute...we're not supposed to sleep on the ground outside? It's not that bad, outside of the muggers." She then turned back to her other team members. "You guys can do whatever you want, but I'd rather listen to Redwood instead of physical labor. Adios." She then followed Wolt with her two Pokemon following behind. One looking for trouble and the other trying to keep them out of it.

Mayanna’s Group

“No particular reason. I just wanted to know if the rumors are true,” Matt shrugged. “Because if she’s really that strong, I want to battle her. I’m pretty sure we can beat her easily,” he boasted while looking at his Sawk. The fighting type didn’t respond. It was still sitting on the ground, legs crossed and eyes closed.

Matt’s gaze rested on the Sawk for a minute or so before he finally took a look at Mie, who was standing close. What the hell was with this chick’s hair and eyes?

Toshiro’s Group

Kay laughed at Wolt’s attempt to put up the tent. He could do it all by himself in less than five minutes, a skill he had learned during his time as a recruit, but it was far more amusing to see his fellow student rage.

When Citrine also left he waved at their backs. “Have fun! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

His Purrloin wasn’t so interested in the humans. After hissing at Toshiro one more time, she had found something more interesting. She had wrestled herself out of Kay’s grip and was now staring at a weird looking specter and a large white cat.

Claude’s group

“Do we really have to?” Samantha complained, “Those labs sound like the boring part.” Her Chimchar and Darumaka nodded in confirmation. “Why don’t we go play with those wild Pokémon over there and ask some of the other groups about their results instead?” A mischievous grin showed on her face. Apparently she really meant what she said.

Mayanna’s Group((well pending... she'll be there sooner or later but isn't yet lol.))

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!!!" Drake wondered how on earth this hadn't happened already yet. She wasn't quick to admit it, but she was a bit of an airhead at times. Especially when it came to keeping times in mind. She was just awful at it. It was just hard for her to remember, more so that she just didn't have a good handle on time. Time either flew or it crawled, but for Emberly either or was pretty bad since she would lose track of the actual time. She probably spent far more time fiddling with her Pokedex then anyone else when she received it. As a result she was one of the last to get her second partner. Things like that really put her in a pickle. This particular incident was her writing in her daily journal. She had been behind a bit on it and she wanted to to catch up the past few days. Mostly, on the training logs for Treble. She didn't really have him learn any new moves but more how to use his current moves in combination more effectively. She did the same for Whisper. She even trained the two together, making use of Whisper's Helping Hand. Whisper had always been great around other Pokemon. She enjoyed their company. Humans... jury was still out on that one. She seemed to be coming out of her shell more and more however. It really made Drake happy.

Either way, she now found herself sprinting towards where she believed the groups were meeting. She honestly had no idea who she was really even looking for. So... a giant was suddenly trudging around the area looking for people who she didn't even know. Talk about searching for a needle in a haystack. She slowed down a bit now that she was in the area. Though she had run all the way here, one might not have really noticed. Part of Drake's training with her pokemon was to train her own body as well. She went for a short run every morning, and kept up her cardio in general. She made sure to do as much as she could to remain in shape. After all, it was important for the Pokemon's trainer to be in top physical peak as well. So, she hardly broke a sweat arriving here. Her breathing was pretty level though a teeny bit haggard if one was really looking. Otherwise she'd have looked like she had more or less casually strolled out here. That may not be a good thing depending. Either way she now needed to find this group somehow. She wasn't really sure how she was going to but... she'd probably manage it one way or another.

• Support Squad

Claudes group

Claude pouted a little, thinking.

"I dunno Sam. I'm the leader here and I think if we get into trouble then I'm the one who's gonna get into the teachers bad books and I have a feeling that grounds keeper already dislikes me. I don't want more of that. Besides, you ever heard of save the best for last? We get this over with quick then maybe you get more time to play with the cutiepie pokemon over there, who knows?" Claude explained his reasoning slowly and simply. He didn't think Sam was stupid but he wanted it to be as close to irrefutable he could really get, otherwise there mmight be problems. Claude found it hard to deal with problems a lot of the time.