Gamefreak lets you balance a single Pokemon for the next main Pokemon game (With restrictions)...

Personthing

You know, a Pokemon that would REALLY need redesigning is Deoxys. The normal form that is. I mean, if it has 3 forms each of which specialize on an aspect (attack, defense, speed) of battle, to the point its lore explicitly states that such formes are used to adapt to hostile environment (Def Form to protect its core from environmental hazards, Atk Form to hunt for food, Spe Form to run from predators), then why is its base form essentially a lesser Atk Form? Shouldn't it be, like, a jack of all trades? However, this would be impossible to fix within the limitations of this topic...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to change any Pokemon in any way, shape, or form, let's go with another Pokemon that had a really cool concept, but sort of fizzled out after the generation it was introduced to us.

351.gif

This little guy here is named Castform and it really got the short end of the stick, and if it weren't for such shoddy stats, I'd say it would have some real potential. It learns over 3 weathers worth of amazing coverage and can change it's own type to reflect anything not Sand.

If I were in charge of remaking this Pokemon, I'd say it would need a Mega Evolution in the very least. For such an ability to work on this Pokemon, I'd give it an ability to randomly summon one of its 3 viable weathers, and then take it's shape in that type.

As for a stat boost, I'd give it +40 SpA, +30 Spd, and +15 in both Defenses to round it out evenly to 100. At that point, I think you'd have a decent contender for RU in the very least.

Anyways, Castform has been criminally underdone and that is how I will change it.

Swampert should have water absorb. Honestly I think it should have sap sipper since its a swamp monster but that'd make him hella broken. Bug and Ice types in general need serious fixing but if I had to pick one itd be my Boy Butterfree since if all of Ash's other G1 boys got a mega then so should Free.

Background - I absolutely love the grass starters. My first play-through of any new game I always pick them regardless of how bad they are. With that in mind I would really like to see some buffs to what is probably the most maligned starter out there

meganium.gif

Now how do we fix this mon? It's current stat line is

HP: 80

Attack: 82

Defense: 100

Sp. Atk: 83

Sp. Def: 100

Speed: 80

Which makes it look like the intent was to have this be a mixed wall. However, it doesn't quite carry the bulk to be a true mixed wall and gets out-performed by either physical or special walls with better abilities or other utility (tangrowth, roselia, quiladin, gourgeist). So, in keeping with what I believe to be the design intent of Meganium I propose the following changes:

1. Thick Fat (defensive utility over other tanky grass types)

2. HP 80 -> HP 90 (additional mixed bulkiness)

3. Thunder Wave (further utility - plus with the antenna on its head it seems like something reasonable to add)

Edited by MellowSlinky

Let's go with Glaceon shall we?

1. As much as I hate to admit it, Glaceon has an extremely shallow movepool. Having moves like Grass Knot, Dazzling Gleam, Earth Power will make it more viable.

2. Both of its current abilities rely heavily on hail. I don't really have a good suggestion at the moment, but a less-situational ability would be nice (e.g Refrigerate, Serene Grace etc.)

3. 110 Defense and 95 Special Defense is nothing to scoff at... but 65 HP? Really?? Come on Gamefreak.

I like this. But my logical mind is tripping up on the stat distribution because as others have pointed out, Eeveeloution stat distribution.

shiftry.gif

Oh, Shiftry.

This Pokemon is actually fairly decent under the right conditions. With solar support and Sucker Punch, this mixed attacker mitigates average speed. It gets access to Defog as well, and due to it's offensive presence is a very good user of it due to the ability to force opposing Pokemon out.

However, it is indeed a glass cannon and not only that, one that is weak to a LOT of attacking types. Also, Chlorophyll is the only decent ability to use in battle due to most moves inducing sleep being "powder" moves - of which Shiftry is already immune, rendering Early Bird fairly useless. Pickpocket -can- be used, except that it would require Shiftry to lose it's Life Orb and severely hurt it's attacking power - if it can even survive the contact move it would need to in order to STEAL another item.

Change Early Bird to Intimidate: The Pokelogical reason we would do this? It's said (in the PokeDex) that Shiftry is a feared forest guardian - which would make intimidation par for the course. Intimidate would do wonders for Shiftry in that it would give it some unofficial bulk, allowing it to take a hit and have an opportunity to use a powerful Leaf Storm or Knock Off and -not- have to be so reliant on Sucker Punch. This also opens the door for Defog opportunities.

Give Shiftry the ability to use Ancient Power: Another PokeDex entry for the Wicked Pokemon indicates that Shiftry used to live atop trees dating back to a thousand years. I don't know if it's talking about Shiftry existing for that long, or if it's talking about the trees - but that's pretty "ancient" to me. While boasting the same base power as Hidden Power Rock, Ancient Power would provide Shiftry with the potential to get a 1 up in all of it's stats, including it's devastating offenses, it's average speed, -AND- it's horrible defenses. Pairing it with Intimidate, and Shiftry goes from being lunch meat to forcing out special walls and slower offensive Pokemon, allowing it to set up a Swords Dance and get even MORE menacing, or safely go for Knock Off or Defog. This also provides some very important coverage against Flying types that would switch in.

Plus 10 Physical Bulk: Finally, we need to make the opportunity keep knocking by making Shiftry bulkier. The two most logical options were to either level it's Attack and Special Attack, which wouldn't do too much for it, or add more physical bulk to pair with intimidate. If it lives on the tops of trees, it's probably fending off the avian threats that live up there, so I would expect it to be able to take some physical attacks while it's fans keep the winged warriors at bay.

One pokemon that I really love is Escavalier but unfortunately is overshadowed by the other mighty Bug/Steel Scizor (sometimes by Durant too).

If I wanted to change something to make it better from Scizor it would be its ability + a priority move!

For an ability, although Overcoat is nice to deal with Spore spam, I can't understand why they had to change Karrablast's awesome hidden ability No Guard. Seriously the only thing that Escavalier do better is hitting harder with Megahorn. But that shaking accuracy sometimes is a really let down.

Now for a priority move obviously Bullet Punch would be the best for competitive play. But lets be realistic here, is there any way these lances throw any punches? So according to one of its pokedex enrties "They fly around at high speed, striking with their pointed spears." So Extremespeed makes a lot of sense to me since with 20 base speed I can't see it to fly in high speed with any other way.

As for a +10 boost to any stat, I don't think it needs it but I would put it to HP just for an all around better bulk.

Edited by pyrromanis

So, Ima just buff my favorite Pokemanz owo

Weavile gets Tough Claws

Weavile gets +10 speed

Weavile gets Play Rough

Tough Claws should be fairly obvious. The speed boost means it ties megalop among other things. Play Rough is a tad hard to explain, but Liepard and Mawile both get it, I feel it fits Weavile. Plus it gives it a way to actually hit Fighting types which could obviously be useful

plus I could hear Hukuna's voice speaking to my subconscious and asking me "are you putting speed again?" so I refrained.

Not sure I should be flattered or offended by that... XD

On topic, I'd give Farfetch'd an evo... I mean what?

On topic, I'd probably give mine to a somewhat lesser used mon. Personally, I think I'll target Girafarig. it would need an Evo/Mega afterwards to make it actually usable but I think giving it these small changes could make it a decent stop gap until it did.

Thing is... I'd really like to give it something that made the fact it's tail also has a brain feel Interesting, but it's a bit tough to really pull that off... well without Mega Kang'ing it. However we all know how broken it can get to make all of your moves hit twice. It's a very, VERY... powerful effect that adds both damage and utility... a double edged sword. Personally if I went with this option I'd make both hits do 50% to total to 100% damage. That way there's still double proc chances for Secondary effects, and the utility of getting around Subs ((possibly.)). I'd probably call it Twin Minds. I just think it'd be cool to have a version of Parental Bond that wasn't just brrrrroken XD.

Moves... look Girafarig needs good coverage. Psychic types are good at manipulating energy... so... Flamethrower. It seems like an odd choice maybe but quite a few other Psychic types learn it ((most notably... SLOWBRO... and Malamar.)) However similar forms of mon learn it too. Another more equine pokemon in Zebstrika learns Fire type moves. This is also due to being a type that deals more with Energy as it's Electric Type. Girafarig even learns Thunderbolt and pretty much every Electric type tm. I think it's enough evidence to allow Fire Type moves which are pretty helpful to it's coverage. ((mostly it helps it not be walled to hell and back by Steel Types...)) that or I'd give it Focus Miss. Same principles. It's a lot less accurate though.

Stats... easy + 10 Speed.

Anyway, I wanna change Pyroar for no reason. I dont even know what to change LOL just to have an answer and give you guys idea lol

You could change its HA. I can only imagine how Game Freak came to the conclusion to give the clearly special attack orientated Pyroar an ability that boots its attack so I'm gonna start there.

1. Change its hidden ability to Flash Fire there is probably something better but Ninetales, Arcanine, Flareon, Houndoom, Entei and Typholosion all get this ability and Pyroar being another quadraped fire mammal it seems to fit pretty well.

2. Adding Thunderbolt to its move pool through TM gives it some more diversity in its move choices given that Pyroar only has four types for all of it special attacking potential Normal, Fire, Grass and Dark. It also gives it better type coverage over water types given that its only grass type move is Solar Beam. Pyroar can learn Wild Charge through TM so wherever that electricity comes from I'm sure can be re-purposed right?

3. I honestly have no idea what the third change could or should be.

Manectric...Gamefreak, you ruined this pokemon with a sub par mega that needs a team around it.

First of all, from it's dex entry, give its mega DRIZZLE (Because lightning falls in their vicinities, Manectric were thought to have been born from lightning. In battle, they create thunderclouds.)

Second: Give a 10 stat boost in attack to make a part of his moveset more viable, specifically two moves: Fire Fang and Wild Charge.

Finally: Since with an attack boost and a second viable set possible, give him Ice Fang which gives him an even more impressive coverage.

Manectric...Gamefreak, you ruined this pokemon with a sub par mega that needs a team around it.

Mega Manectric is sub par what

Anyway wanted to do another one of these, why not

tumblr_mqklk7s8Bf1ruo4imo1_400.gif

Let's see if I can't make this any better

• Heatproof - Gives more switchin and setup opportunities and removes a weakness, plus reduces burn damage, so burns don't wear it down as much until a cleric heals it.
  • Attack +10 - since it already has decent bulk, and speed doesn't necessarily need increasing due to the +2 from Gear Grind.
  • Rapid Spin/Earthquake - Rapid Spin gives it utility, and Earthquake lets it beat Steel and Fire-types while being Neutral to Water-types. I thought both were neat ideas and couldn't choose between one, so I'm mentioning both.

I'd change this title, jeebus...

Reading this kinda late, I think I'll just go with Hunter's suggestions on Hitmonchan. It is a pokémon that I wished it had more competition with it's fellow Hitmon-brothers. Maybe Hunter' suggestion is not perfect, but it's good for me.

Though if I really could change something, I would probably change Weavile's useless Pressure ability to something like Tough Claws or Adaptability.

I'd say +10 on Attack because I'm sure +10 HP doesn't make too much difference for Vile~

No moves that I can think of right now.

Here's a Pokemon that's well behind the 8-ball - Fearow.

fearow.gif

It has the stamina to fly all day on its broad wings. It fights by using its sharp beak.

Fearow is recognized by its long neck and elongated beak. They are conveniently shaped for catching prey in soil or water. It deftly moves its long and skinny beak to pluck prey.

---

Fearow is probably the worst avian Pokemon to come out of the first generation, but it still holds somewhat of a competition with Dodrio when it comes to offensive wallbreaking capability. With it's ability 'Sniper' it even has a niche in that - on a good day - it's offensives deal out more pain when getting a critical hit.

However, with Drill Peck being it's best STAB and no access to the metagame defining Knock Off, along with being below average when it comes to BST, the Beak Pokemon struggles against Dodrio when looking for a team spot.

Here's how I attempt to rescue this Pokemon from the depths of the PU doghouse.

---

1. Give Fearow Brave Bird. Fearow already is forced to run Double-Edge as a secondary STAB in it's Choice Band set - but for being a physical attacking wallbreaker, it's Flying STAB needs to be less...pleasant to match. The extra Power works really well if you want to keep Sniper as an ability as well, hitting even neutral foes really hard in the case of a crit. Fearow is a hunting avian, so it would make sense for it to have such a dive-bomb move as it would use the maneuver to assist in hunting for food. It's not a heron or a flamingo for pete's sake.

2. Give Fearow Scrappy. Fearow lives in wasteland and desolate habitats, and is, again, an expert hunter. This means that it most definitely lives a "scrappy" lifestyle, as the terrain it lives on isn't the most abundant with prey. Fearow so hungry, he could eat ethereal objects with this ability - something Dodrio has it beat in due to having access to Knock Off. Scrappy allows STAB Return/Double Edge to connect on previously untouchable Pokemon. That's always a nice boon.

3. Give Fearow a 10+ boost in Defense. Perhaps the most unfortunate thing about this Pokemon to me is that it's a one-trick bird. It's frailty hinders it's ability to take very many hits and it's recoil moves make it hard to sustain. Giving Fearow a little bit of help here at least allows it to run Roost or Assault Vest. It's supposed to be a HARDY Pokemon...GAH.

Thing is... I'd really like to give it something that made the fact it's tail also has a brain feel Interesting, but it's a bit tough to really pull that off... well without Mega Kang'ing it. However we all know how broken it can get to make all of your moves hit twice. It's a very, VERY... powerful effect that adds both damage and utility... a double edged sword. Personally if I went with this option I'd make both hits do 50% to total to 100% damage. That way there's still double proc chances for Secondary effects, and the utility of getting around Subs ((possibly.)). I'd probably call it Twin Minds. I just think it'd be cool to have a version of Parental Bond that wasn't just brrrrroken XD.

Moves... look Girafarig needs good coverage. Psychic types are good at manipulating energy... so... Flamethrower. It seems like an odd choice maybe but quite a few other Psychic types learn it ((most notably... SLOWBRO... and Malamar.)) However similar forms of mon learn it too. Another more equine pokemon in Zebstrika learns Fire type moves. This is also due to being a type that deals more with Energy as it's Electric Type. Girafarig even learns Thunderbolt and pretty much every Electric type tm. I think it's enough evidence to allow Fire Type moves which are pretty helpful to it's coverage. ((mostly it helps it not be walled to hell and back by Steel Types...)) that or I'd give it Focus Miss. Same principles. It's a lot less accurate though.

Stats... easy + 10 Speed.

Do you know how to make Girafarig broken? Give it +10 speed, give it Simple for ability and give it Boomburst via egg move!

Agility+Nasty Plot+Boomburst+Shadow Ball=Ican'tevencalculatethisthing!!!

Still it would be stuck in lower tiers due to bad stats...

Edit: I forgot to mention that this thing gets Batton Pass. Yeah defietely OP as hell!

Edit 2: And just to show how broken would be if that thing existed

+4 252 SpA Life Orb Girafarig Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 352-417 (50 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It 2HKOs the best special wall in the game after a Nasty Plot!

Edited by pyrromanis

Time to hop on the boosting train. Today I am going to talk to you about one of the best 'mons that have ever existed. A god amongst gods. A deity among deities.

TRBxdvL.gif

Admit it. As soon as you saw me post in here, you knew I would be covering Bibarel.

Now let's take a look at this badass motherfucker. For starters, its abilities. If there's anything that doesn't need changing, it's the abilities. Bibarel may very well have one of the best ability sets of all Pokémon overall. Moody is so broken (read as: uncompetitive) that Smogon had to ban it overall. Unaware makes sure that Bibarel doesn't give a single fuck about your Swords Dance or Nasty Plot. And then there's Simple, which just is an incredible ability. Simple makes one Bulk Up into a combination of both Swords Dance and Acid Armor, and one Calm Mind into both Amnesia and Nasty Plot. If you didn't realize it yet, yes, Simple is a divine ability to have.

So what would need changing on this god, as it is clearly already overpowered? Well, for some reason, its stats and movepool are very, very lackluster. That's sad. So we're here to fix this. Bear with me.

1. First thing that comes to mind, is its lack of great set-up moves. Curse could work, yes, but the problem there is that Bibarel has no reliable recovery to go with that. So it's stuck with greatly lowered speed, and its only way to recover is through Rest. Yeah, no. For our first boost, let's take a look at the Pokédex.

'It makes its nest by damming streams with bark and mud. It is known as an industrious worker.'

An industrious worked, hmm? Workers must be pretty muscular and bulky, especially if they work as hard as Bibarel. That's where our first boost comes in. Say hello to Bulk Up. Basically, Bulk Up does the same as Curse once did, except that now there's no longer a speed drop. Bulk Up raised both Bibarel's attack and defense by two levels, without a drawback. Do I even need to point out that this is really powerful?

The problem is that Bibarel's priority and speed are a little lackluster to work with this boost to its physical offense. Let's fix that.

2. The first problem is Bibarel's lack of priority. That doesn't mean it doesn't get any priority at all, but let's be real, Quick Attack is not the kind of priority you want, unless you run something like Mega Pinsir. So, which other move than Aqua Jet would fit greatly on Bibarel?

3. We still need a boost for this solid monster. That's why we're going with a buff in its speed. +10 still doesn't allow it to outspeed a lot, but the things that do get outsped, will have a solid Waterfall or Return coming their way.

sorry if the last two points seem rushed I had to go

I don't know what I would do with each of the new changes but it would be nice to have a Breloom with Thunder Punch. Breloom can get multiple punches but is deadly weak to flying type. If it could learn an electric type move Breloom would be a beast.

I don't know what I would do with each of the new changes but it would be nice to have a Breloom with Thunder Punch. Breloom can get multiple punches but is deadly weak to flying type. If it could learn an electric type move Breloom would be a beast.

The thing is... it's already a beast and typically uses Tech Rock Tomb for that. Thunder Punch just overlaps to hard with Grass already hitting Water, and better options for hitting Flying Types so I honestly don't think it be that useful. ((not to mention it's more it's speed that makes it not really good at dealing with Flying types, not the lack of moves.))

1. First thing that comes to mind, is its lack of great set-up moves. Curse could work, yes, but the problem there is that Bibarel has no reliable recovery to go with that. So it's stuck with greatly lowered speed, and its only way to recover is through Rest. Yeah, no. For our first boost, let's take a look at the Pokédex.

'It makes its nest by damming streams with bark and mud. It is known as an industrious worker.'

An industrious worked, hmm? Workers must be pretty muscular and bulky, especially if they work as hard as Bibarel. That's where our first boost comes in. Say hello to Bulk Up. Basically, Bulk Up does the same as Curse once did, except that now there's no longer a speed drop. Bulk Up raised both Bibarel's attack and defense by two levels, without a drawback. Do I even need to point out that this is really powerful?

The problem is that Bibarel's priority and speed are a little lackluster to work with this boost to its physical offense. Let's fix that.

I should note, it's still kinda really not that great a solution. It does exactly what Curse does in essence just without dropping speed. The Problem here is it's still more or less... well... it's lacks recovery. Honestly, if CM Swoobat can have Roost, I don't know why Bibs couldn't have Slack Off. I think that's more important then Priority honestly. It will really help it in the longevity department which it desperately needs.

I love this pimp bird, but honestly, it could be a little better for me.

honchkrow.gif

What can I say? Honchkrow's a straight up G. It has its own murder of Murkrow, and will NEVER forgive ANY of them if they mess up. Its abilities are pretty neat, too. Insomnia allows it to stay wide awake as it plots everyone else's demise, Super Luck is for when it gambles for critical hits with Night Slash or so, and Moxie... Moxie is pretty much Honchkrow's best ability as it raises its attack every time it knocks out a Pokemon.

What needs to be changed for Honchkrow? Well, I'm not sure about other people, but I prefer a Honchkrow who's a physical attacker, rather than a special attacker. Honchkrow definitely needs an increase in speed if it wants to outspeed a few more Pokemon.

1. Just for the fun's sake, I'd give Honchkrow one or all of the elemental punches (Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch). I mean, it already knows Heat Wave, why not let it Falcon Punch Pokemon with its wings?

2. For a pimp bird, it doesn't seem to have one move it could use to its advantage: Curse. I mean, you can already imagine a talking Honchkrow Cursing at people, right? Well anyways, this could help in Trick Room a lot. While Trick Room is active, Honchkrow could curse itself for the attack and defense boosts, then go for the kill thanks to the slower (faster in TR) speed it gains from Curse.

3. Like I said before, Honchkrow is more of a physical attacker rather than a special attacker. I would take away 20 special attack, and invest 5 into defense, 5 into special defense, and 10 into speed. If we were allowed to still have the 10 stat boost from before, I would put that 10 stat boost into speed as well. Either speed, or 5 into defense and 5 into special defense again.

I should note, it's still kinda really not that great a solution. It does exactly what Curse does in essence just without dropping speed. The Problem here is it's still more or less... well... it's lacks recovery. Honestly, if CM Swoobat can have Roost, I don't know why Bibs couldn't have Slack Off. I think that's more important then Priority honestly. It will really help it in the longevity department which it desperately needs.

I do see where you're coming from, and I honestly debated on Slack Off instead of Bulk Up. But then I decided that Slack Off just wouldn't be a great fit for a 'mon like Bibarel. The Pokédex clearly states that it's a hard worker, not a slacker. Besides, Bulk Up might just work in combination with moves like Waterfall or Aqua Jet. Not stellar, but let's be fair, Bibarel just wasn't made to be a stellar Pokémon.

Can't believe I'm gonna waste my shot on it, but damn it I've spent too long looking at this thing not to have compiled a lengthy list of everything wrong with it...

spinda.gif

Amendment 1: Give.It.Superpower.Back.

Now I'm not gonna sit here and try to argue Spinda as actually ever being useful, but... well, at one point in time during the last gen, it had access to Superpower via Dream World. Now, combined with the ability contrary... well, you should all know how this works from thanks to Contrary Malamar. If it learned it at one point, even if only via Dream World, what reason is there to not give it back as just a Level Up move? None. Do it.

Yeah, he's absolutely useless. But at least with Superpower, he was only moderately useless... in gen 5, he had at least one light at the end of the dark, abysmal tunnel that is the life of a Spinda. In gen six however, with the removal of superpower, his single best weapon, he has none.

Amendment 2: Give it Metronome as a level up move

When you use Metronome, you know you're gonna be in for an interesting time. You are more or less taking a complete gamble on what you'll get- you're firing shots at random and hoping one of them happens to be the one you need. In other words, you are leaving your fate up to the massive amount of probability and RNG that rules the move metronome.

Spinda is a pokemon whose entire premise and gimmick revolve around being random. The odds of two having the same spots are 1 in 4 billion, so high that in all honesty, it might as well just be the same as all of them having their spots designed completely at random. Metronome as a level up move fits this midget panda like a glove, just from a pure thematic standpoint.

Amendment 3: Exchange the ability Tangled Feet... with Prankster

Just look at this thing. Then look at some of the most notable mons that get prankster:

sableye.gifklefki.pngwhimsicott.gifbanette-mega.pngmeowstic.png

Now... most of these things looks either Funny, Strange, or Shifty... no look at Spinda. The thing is a literal Midget Panda with bunny ears sprouting from it's head... with swirls for eyes... covered in red splotches. probably one of the weirdest concepts for a mon I've ever seen.

What, appearance alone not enough for ya? Aight...

well behaviour wise, this thing is kinda like the ultimate troll in a way. Here he goes, pretending to be confused and off balance- drunk, even -and teetering from one foot to the other as you try in vain from the other side of the field to get a lock on him... did you think this was just the way they are? Hell no, can't be... it's obviously intentional- likely a specialized behaviour that developed as a way to avoid and confound predators so that they could escape as the bigger creature sits there going "Dafuq was up with dat thing I was gonna eat?". Come on... this things nature, it wouldn't be too much a thematic stretch to justify it having prankster.

What, you want more? fine, fine... lastly, look at that move pool. Just, just look at it... this thing was almost born to be a troll, the amount of different status moves he can use result in some weird and crazy combinations that guess what? for some of them, only a spinda is capable of running. That's right. He's got at least a little potential, deep down inside... the troll movepool he has is proof of it... he just needs the right adjustments to be able to access that potential- and Prankster... is just that adjustment.

Plus, c'mon... Prankster Metronome ya'll... just think about the sheer amount of potential Lols

----------

Now...in closing, will any of these actually get Spinda far in the meta? Nah, hell no, probably not. The only thing that can ever really redeem this poor thing is if he were to get a decent evolution, but we all know that probably is never happening. But hey, at least these changes would make him at least a bit more interesting and fun to pull shenanigans with in some of the lower tiers, if nothing more than just shenanigans. (Because lets face it, he's probably still never gonna see the light of an bonafide, OU match...)

give slaking huge power and the rest is history...haha just kidding but at least make it able to attack it could have stall(the only ability that sableye had before gaining prankster).at least it could be able to attack every turn everytime last but thats better than attacking once in two turns

Edited by Bessi