I think its time for me to say hello

Venox

hello everybody. first of all i want to say......I am sorry.

ive been in this forum for little more than a year and i haven't been so active. i wanted to say hello for along time but...its kinda hard for me to chat with people i dont really know..

but it all change today. Im going to start to be more active and chat to more people and to get out from my comfort zone. :)

so its nice to meet you all. my name is Itamar. im 18 years old and my hobbies are playing videogames and drawing.

Im looking forward to meet you all. :lol:

No need to be sorry. I think we were all timid when we started. Anyways, welcome to Reborn! If you want to chat, i'd suggest the Showdown server on the top left of your screen. We have some really awesome people who hang around there and are pretty amazing once you get to know them. Also, there are a few threads for art on the forums so make sure to share some of yours there!

Have fun around here :]

Welcome and enjoy the miracle that is reborn and do not forget to leave your sanity at the door and dont worry man i to introduced myself after a year to but my problem was 30 percent nervousness and 70 percent laziness

'Allo, then! I can sympathize with you on the talking to people you don't know part, but... that's part of the fun, I guess—getting to know more people. As Wytch already said, check out Reborn's Showdown!—someone's usually on, and we're always open to chatting! right, guys?

Hi there Itamar! Welcome to posting on Reborn!

Don't be sorry for not posting. Everyone starts in there own time and I'm just glad you've decided to properly join this great community!

If you want to show off your art, I'm pretty sure we have an area for that!

Be sure to come over to showdown where you can chat with us whenever you feel ready to!

Hope to see you around!

Well Venox. You are originally before me and many users above me so i can't exactly say welcome haha.

For chatting, try server once. Through it can have it problems. If you feel it's something problem, ask the mods that you can see left in staff list.

Anyway enjoy your day!