I'm so glad I've gotten to know you better recently! It used to be that we only interacted in the Onyx Arcade, working like hell to get that Numbers thread to 100 without auth interference (and we were the originals at doing it too). You're such a chill, helpful guy, and I hope to continue to get to know you better!

Have a wonderful day, Vinny~

Happy Birthday Vinny!

You're an awesome person and help out people a lot! You were certainly very welcoming when I joined so I appreciate that :D

You deserve to have an amazing day!

*Joins in on showering Vinny with Weavilles*

Vinny! I remember the good old times in Onyx Arcade with you when I first joined the forums and all the laughs and fun times we had, and me constantly trying to figure out how you had so many damn posts after only being on here for a few months. I remember you actually scared me at first because you were my first verbal warning and that actually really intimidated me. But I'm glad we still talk from time. You're a great guy who's always looking on the bright side and I appreciate that. Hope your birthday is excellent!

Vinny.

Happy 20th!

These threads always turn into reflections on the people celebrating an age-up - so here's yours.

I remember you most from other people's welcome threads. You were very active on the forums back then and went out of your way to make everyone feel welcome. That's the first word that comes to mind when I try to place an attribute on you. Welcoming.

Thank you for being an inspiration in that regard. I hope your day is fantastic and you take from it happy memories.

Happy Birthday Vinny! As per usual, I can say you're one of the members I really wish I talked to more. I guess this is all a sign that I need to get more involved around here. But I don't know how QQ. Anyway, hopefully your birthday turns out as awesome as you've been!

*sprints into the cake shop and breaks through Vin's window still wearing pajamas and dripping wet from the rain*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW WEAVILE AND GLITCH HOP APPRECIATOR !!!

have some cake y/y don't worry it's safe from the rain

We should really talk more. :]

nonetheless, I hope you have a lovely day~