Post-Version 6 Teams

Milotic

It's been a while since I've seen anyone do this, so in the spirit and hype of Version 7, I thought It would be fun to ask everyone what teams they plan on starting the new version with.

pHDCqqr.png

Edited by Milotic

inutnBC.png

I kind of gamed the system a little bit in order to get this team - I took a save in which I found a Larvesta, and then I loaded the autosave from when I picked my starters since the mystery egg pokemon is picked before you pick your starter and then save scummed until I got Axew.

I also have my tried and true cheese team ready for any difficult fights (stored power woobat + substitute + accuracy debuffs + baton passes)

B6CBRmD.png

This team is 4 pokemon only for now. Helioptile used to be on my team, but i have to throw him out. It was the point that my team was afraid of ground moves.

My team is balanced all around, team will be all different types. And i decided to not use the pokemon i used in last playthrough.

Mismagius and infernape is the MVP of offensivie.

I'm planning for other pokemon, one of them being the shadow beldum. Despite it's ground weakness, it have the defense enough and have the moves that is really useful. Through if that pokemon don't work, i'll use other pokemon like gardevoir.

For real through, i'm waiting for the damned lilligant. It would help my team more. It gives also a ground resistance so that's something.

So the two pokemon i want to use is lilligant and metagross.

B8p0JyH.png

` Makoto always comes through with Eruption.

` Toko is an amazing tankand was the MVP for the Villa Double Battle.

` Yasuhiro is outstanding or specific battles with Quick Claw Spore + Bullet Seed.

` Byakuya hits really hard with Crabhammer and Knock Off. It is very useful since most major characters use items.

` Alter Ego is outstanding due to Analytic and Sturdy. Magnet Rise is very cool.

` Kyoko hasn't done much yet but can see her being very useful.

My lovely Mono-Ground S2

nfMBWQB.png

Torterra > Unnamed ;-;

Diggersby > Melia

Nidoqueen > Venam

Golem > Adam (Bcs everyone knows he is the Rock-Type Gym Leader, right?)

Camerupt > Amaria/Amber (I still don't know who to name her so I just change her Nickname very often)

Seismitoad > Aelita

Claydol > Nim (S2)

Gastrodon > Valarie

Flygon > Crawli

Mamoswine > Kreiss

Krookodile > Ren

EDIT: Jan pls give Drilbur then I can nickname her Saki ;-;

Edited by Kuma

Damn everybody's team looks solid and strong af, hope V7 can withstand us lol, also Shing we might just see Liligant this time around haha. Also like how Ampharos is almost everywhere haha.

I don't remember how to take a proper screenshot, so here's a picture I took with my phone's camera, messaged to myself, and then copied and pasted

12476092_206458999702536_1458466174_n.jp

Dang, you went all out with the leveling lol

Edited by Milotic

post-52608-0-98118900-1452795262_thumb.png

i forgot how to do the spoiler thing

but yeah this is my team. i need to do some serious grinding... im thinking of training up the beldum and a ralts for rotation, i'm not sure just yet

i play on casual

Edited by FrostieFoxy

attachicon.gifprteam.png

i forgot how to do the spoiler thing

but yeah this is my team. i need to do some serious grinding... im thinking of training up the beldum and a ralts for rotation, i'm not sure just yet

i play on casual

its uh,

and then add a / before the other spoiler...thing.

Also isn't over leveling a bad thing or...?

EDIT: I suck at explaining.

EDIT2: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638 this.

Edited by Klemeltios

its uh,

and then add a / before the other spoiler...thing.

Also isn't over leveling a bad thing or...?

EDIT: I suck at explaining.

EDIT2: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638 this.

aha thanks still getting used to forum posts

also yes it is, but at the end of v.6 you can lvl up to 75.... im thinking of grinding to 60 at least *shrug*

aha thanks still getting used to forum posts

also yes it is, but at the end of v.6 you can lvl up to 75.... im thinking of grinding to 60 at least *shrug*

Seriously? I thought the cap was 65. Oh well I guess.

Pyroar (LV 61), Samurott (LV 60), Greninja (LV 60), Granbull (LV 61), Garbodor (LV 60) and Unfezant (LV 60). That will always be my team for the game history... until I reach with a Gym Leader or some unexpected battle.

If you want to know how to use screenshot and post here. F8 is screenshot, screenshot is in the savefiles folder. Use lightshot and drag the picture into it.

It will give you a link and you can right click the pic, another picture again. And so you can copy image and use the image bit icon down below the emoticons.

Also Shing we might just see Liligant this time around haha. Also like how Ampharos is almost everywhere haha.

Lilligant may be popular, but it's nowhere used more like ampharaos. Lilligant may have the sleep powder with quiver dance boost. But it's frail and can have problems. Ampharaos have an amazing movepool at level up and it can help more with the bulk it has. Hell even roserade is much better option especially with poison moves. Lilligant is a good pokemon through, have the sweep moves. It's just one of my fav ones.

• Veterans

fucking broken squad :V

I mean, you have Brobat+Clarice+Ampharos, can't get more op than that XD

#haxsquad

clarice also has technician c: now all i need is a black belt and im set for Total Wreckage™

10Gc09F.png

1) Catherine is bulky, hits really hard with surf and shadow ball, can heal with recover, and was invaluable in the Amber fight thanks to rain dance.

2) Suzie (Get it? Aron? Arin? Arin's wife is named Suzie? No? Okay...) is super bulky and hits like a truck, and she'll hit even harder once she gets rock head.

3) Savage hits like a truck with earthquake and take down, and can pick off weakened targets with a quick attack.

4) Champ took his sweet time to evolve, but once he did, he really proved his worth during Valor Mountain and Magma Drift support.

5) Magnus (Yes, the name's a reference to The Mortal Instruments) was a relatively new member, but he proved his worth during the double battle with Zetta and Geara.

6) Finally, Lord Chespin was a badass who pulled his weight throughout the entire game (even the Angie battle!) and was pivotal to defeating Zetta and Geara thanks to bulletproof.

Not pictured: Kiki the Medicham, Crescent the Gothitelle, Groot the Sudowoodo, and John the Crawdaunt.

not sure how to post a picture using mac so if anyone could help me with that, that would be cool

moving on to the team review:

Sorrow- Really loved this pokemon and how it fits in with the story. Its get really nice power through sheer force and was really helpful in certain matches since sucker punch is incredibly useful. Still looking towards the mega-stone if/when we get it.

Sol- My starter for the series and just an amazing pokemon overall. It kills most things with black belt+close combat and even if it doesn't kill, it does a ton of damage. A solid pokemon overall but only really struggled with Narcissa, but with Shadow Claw now it doesn't even have a hard time against ghost pokemon.

Fear- I have considered many times on renaming him to shulk cause of how many times Air Slash+King's Rock has just cheesed the opponent. Without that I would not have beaten Amber on my first try. Also really helpful in capturing pokemon with Super Fang or bringing down the super overlevelled pokemon that you run into from time to time.

Will- One of the best defensive walls with great physical bulk and decent recovery. If only leftovers were in the game ...sigh... oh well it still is an amazing pokemon and poisonpowder allows for nice chip damage and makes catching pokemon a lot easier.

Doku- Used in the second half of my game Doku really carries my team when he needs to. Earth Power made the Saki+Venam fight extremely easy as well as the Amber fight. Now that I have sludge wave he will just hit that much harder.

Honor- The most reliable member of my team. Although there are times where he can't hit as hard as some of the other members of my team, he is definitely the most consistent member. With a variety of moves he is able to handle any situation and his speed makes sure that he can always get the kill when its needed the most.

Edited by Tempo17

If you know how to screenshot with your mac, do that with the game open, crop out everything but the game screen with paint (if you have it) or something else, upload it to imgur, open the picture in a new tab, copy the link address from that tab and then when you are posting here, at the top with all the font options, you should see a square image option to click on.

Ipw5TKR.png

Clemont is a mixed wall that can also hit from special side and can inflict bad poison with Toxic. Countered a lot of Keta's Pokemon and Toxic crippling helped a bunch of times.

Cornetto is similar, except he's faster and can turn the tide with his Will-O-Wisp. Lifesaver during Zetta/Geara double.

Tails is fast physical attacker with priority. Her Rain Dance was a lifesaver during Amber.

Solid Snake is a physical attacker than can cripple with Glare. Very useful for crippling bosses; helped finish of Valarie Has also Coil to set up on things.

Bacon is, well my starter. Main physical attacker, basically steamrolled through Crawli and finished what left of Angie when my main sweeper got KOd.

And there's Dogaressa who... Well, she's a fast physical attacker with decent bulk. Can set up and kill things... I kinda forgot what she did.

Edited by SansTheSkeleton