Happy birthday Hukuna!

Rosesong

Shoutout to one of the absolute best friends I've made here. He's one of the kindest and most caring people on the site, with a huge heart and an amazing laugh. Plus, he's an astonishingly talented writer. I'm so lucky to be able to call him a friend, in all honesty.

I hope you have the most wonderful day Kuna; you more than deserve it!~ Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Hukuna! You seem like a really awesome person from what I've seen! Thanks for doing everything that you do here! While I never involve myself in role plays I've got the impression that this communities role playing section would be lost without you!

Have an amazing day!

Happy birthay, Huk! I may not get as many chances to talk to you any more, but you're still a close friend in my book and one of the reasons I was able to stick around here. Hope you had/have a good one!

Shoutout to one of the absolute best friends I've made here. He's one of the kindest and most caring people on the site, with a huge heart and an amazing laugh. Plus, he's an astonishingly talented writer. I'm so lucky to be able to call him a friend, in all honesty.

I hope you have the most wonderful day Kuna; you more than deserve it!~ Happy birthday!

And of course, you know that your one of the best I have. You a wonderful person Rose, and one that's always been there for me, even when I'm at my worst. I was also pretty sure that I wasn't going to get one of these tread on my birthday, that was until I was messing around and joked that no one would remember my birthday, however, you did XD. Proved me dead wrong in a second. So, yea, thanks for all the things you do for me, your amazing, wonderful, beautiful person and one of if not the best friend I've made in a loooong long time. Thanks for all the good memories in the last year it's one I rather forget but, you really helped me through that whole thing. Can't thank you enough Milady.

Happy Birthday Hukuna :]]]] !

While we don't talk as much as we probably should, we all here on the forums appreciate all the things you've done. I hope your birthday goes well for ya mate!

Yea we definitely don't XD. Just find it hard to get to ya at times. You're pretty awesome though, and don't forget it lol.

Happy Birthday Hukuna, may your wishes come true in coming year, have a blast, mate!

Luckily the only one I really got is that it be better than last... that won't be all that hard. So, probably will. But thnaks man. I might not know you the best, but still nice to know your wishing me well. I hope the same for you as well.

Happy Birthday Hukuna! Hope you can enjoy the day as much as you can. You deserve it.

lol, I hope so Tacos. And thanks dude. Maybe not the closest to you but your a good friend man. I think it only of late that I've really ended up talking to you much but I've still enjoyed the times I have. Also, your screams of terror on League probably make me laugh more than I should XD. ((I enjoy your suffering in League what can I say?)) But yea, thanks dude, I hope to get to you know a bit better in this coming year for sure. You're cool and don't forget it.

Happy birthday Kuna! We've only gotten to know eachother in the last quarter of 2015; but it's been fun nonetheless. Have a great birthday!

Yea, and under... probably the strangest of circumstances that would make most people hate each other. like to think that why we're pretty resilient people ((or at least that we just sorta clicked in a such a way because we kinda get where each other are coming from since while maybe not the same... we do struggle with some similar issues.)) Either way, that neither here nor there, your an awesome dude and the shortish time I've known ya your good in my books. You're one of few I can say I really do respect. Probably because I just know the struggles you face cause they are similar to mine at times. But yea, things have been really fun dude, and you've gotten me to come out of my shell mroe than people I've know my entire life, kudos for that dude XD.

RHXiBOq.png

Thanks Jeri XD. While I don't talk to you all the time, you're still great fun. Thanks for all the laughs, you're definitely cool in my book.

I may not know you that much, but I do hope that we can grow closer as friends, after the few interactions we've made. Happy Birthday, Hukuna, and I wish you a great year.

Yea, your definitely a new face on the block ((especially since you always ask about the ingrained jokes that some of us have it's easy to notice XD.)) but yea it's been a very positive experience around ya so far. I'm.... not the best when it comes to meeting new people I'll be honest. I'm typically pretty shy and just don't really feel comfortable to speak up a lot. Maybe part in due to Rose being around most of the times while I've been around you, I haven' really felt that. You're pretty awesome, and very fun to talk to ((which I don't say to a lot of people cause a lot of the time I don't 100% go out of my way to talk to them... mostly because I'm not the best at carrying conversation. I'm actually kinda awful at it ^^;)), but yea I hope so too, and I hope you have a great year as well.

Happy Birthday Hukuna! You seem like a really awesome person from what I've seen! Thanks for doing everything that you do here! While I never involve myself in role plays I've got the impression that this communities role playing section would be lost without you!

Have an amazing day!

I dunno about that, but it's certainly been some work to get it to where it is and the form you see it in today. And yea I don't know a hell of a lot aobut you either mde, but the impressions are good. You got a great heart from what I've seen, don't lose it!

Happy birthday, I hope we can get to know each other more.

Perhaps we will, who knows lol? But yea I don't know a huuuuuuuge amount about you either, but it'd be fun getting to. Thanks for poppin' in here XD.

Happy Birthday, Hukuna! Although I have never joined in on the role-playing fun, I do plan to do so sometime this year! May this year be a good one! Best of wishes!

~ShadowStar

Oooooooooooooooo, awesome! XD, whatever it is I really hope you enjoy it. I'm never sad to see another person join in the fun down there or anywhere really. RPing is one of my great passions and it's very fun, if you ever need any pointers feel free to ask! I'm jsut a single pm away XD. You have a wonderful year as well.

Happy birthay, Huk! I may not get as many chances to talk to you any more, but you're still a close friend in my book and one of the reasons I was able to stick around here. Hope you had/have a good one!

XD Well that's interesting to know. But yea I consider ya the same man. You've always been a pleasure to RP with, detailed and well thought out your stuff was. ((Least from my perspective when I'm the haphazard cobble together Wizard that I am.)), we definitely don't get as much chance to talk as we used to, but you're still a great friend and somebody I do enjoy talking to when I get the chance.

Huk Huk.

If you think about it, you could use that as a laugh if you add a y. Happy birthday Hukuna!

I think you could use it for one even without, kinda sounds like one already XD. Anyway, heyo Cow. You're an interesting one... don't mean that in a bad way but I don't really get you at times. It's probably just I'm new to you so I don't really know what you're up to XD. It's pretty interesting though XD. So, stay interesting dude, maybe one day I'll be able to wrap my head around your shenanigans lol.

Happy birthday, Huk-sensei. May the next year be even better than the year before. Keep being awesome.

lol Yea thanks Hiss. It won't take much for it to be better that's for sure, this last year... hooooooooo... it was just so bad for me. But, I'm still here, and still kicking, so I can keep moving forward unto better things. I hope you ahve a great year as well man, and I really look forward to seeing you around the RP section more as well. You're a pleasure to RP with good sir lol.

Happy birthday, Huk! I hope you'll have a great day, because you deserve it!

ps. you're 15000 times more awesome than you say you are

Ah Bibs you beautiful bastard((I mean that in the best of ways XD.))! Seriosuly dude stay awesome, your really fun and such a riot to hang around. Wish I could talk to you more. ((and okay... maybe I'm a little awesome. Only a little bit though.))

Happy birthday, Hukuna! Hope your day is a good one c:

Ayyyy, thanks Zumi. You keep up the great work with the music you do and the drawings you do. I love 'em and I really do like seeing your work. You've got an interesting style that looks pretty different from other stuff I've seen. You also did some really interesting stuff with the few remixes you posted that i listened to. Took those songs in directions I didn't think they could go. That's just brilliant XD. So keep it up, you're awesome!

7gWI18J.jpg

;)

WHY AM I ALWAYS BEATEN TO THESE THINGS?

Oh well, hb Huk.

Gotta be faster. ((but also because Rose posted this at like... Midnight right after talking to me as I was about to go to bed and she knew it was 100% today, mostly because well... yea she did XD. So, Rose is just extraordinarily fast man, no worries XD.))

Rip man. I guess you're too slow.

Happy birthday Hukuna. May your day go good man.

Ah, thanks Shing~ You another I don't talk to a whole hell of a lot, but probably should. You're cool in my book. I hope your day is awesome too!

its party time

Ayyyyyy, indeed indeed. XD, Not used to a big hallabaloo but sure lol.

*stars dancing and singing along*

For real thou, happy B-Day! Hope you have a good one, you seem like a cool dude from the limited experiences I've had with you lol.

Yea man you too, You're pretty new, but seem pretty cool XD. Hopefully I get Heartless Souls started in decent time... XD. I'm working on it, trust.

I just woke up So I'm late to this (I assume from the time stamp this was made at midnight est)

Seriously have the best birthday you can think of Huk.

Yea, it was Midnight, you're right there good sir XD. You're also not that late, there's a whoooooooole day still. Anyway, thanks man. Been RPing with you who knows how long now. I still remember that first time you pm'd me with that first character of yours, certainly rough, but still well written for a first timer lol. Stay awesome Dobbs, you're a cool dude. ANd you have a nice day as well~

Happy Birthday, Hukuna! :)

Thanks good siiiiiiir XD. Don't need to tell you that you're cool from my perspective. So, stay coooooooool man.

Happy Birthday Hukuna c=

Thanks Edge lol. We definitely don't talk enough. You're super cool and I've had a blast the times I have XD. Have a great day dude lol.