Happy birthday Hukuna!

Rosesong

Hey, Hukuna.

I'm no where near as eloquent as you, and I don't like to sprinkle sugar all over folks, but I do have something to say.

We don't really talk much - and when we do we don't always see eye to eye - but I do know that your road hasn't been the easiest and that you have walked it with a profound toughness and poise - not only surviving, but finding places like here at Reborn to thrive and leaving a mark on the people you interact with.

It's been a pleasure working with you, and I hope your birthday was excellent. Cheers, man.

Happy birthday Hukuna! You're one of the most awesome guys around and I hope you'll have a great day... week... month... year, no wait, LIFE!

Thanks man, I'll be sure to live up to that XD. You too man, Now that I've really gotten to sit down and talk to you, you're a big awesome cuddly dude who's cool to hang with. Keep being awesome!

Happy birthday Huk, my senp-

*shot*

*Shakes head* you lucky you didn't finish that word. But yea thanks Chubb, you're a pretty... perculiar pig ((loook... P is not one that has a lot of good adjectives okay? You makin' alteration hard Maaaaaaan.)) Anyway, you seem pretty awesome, so stay awesome!

Yaya! Happy birthday hukuna! :D

I don't really know ya the greatest Sini, but your always a riot when I see ya out and about. You make me laugh you little meme lord you XD. It's really fun seeing ya and what not. So keep it up, keep bieng a wonderful person in the way you know how XD. Thanks for the Birthday wishes maaaaan!

Woah? It's Huk's birthday. Nice.

Well I don't have a cool meme or video with a cake to give you so I'll just settle for a nice happy birthday to the RP sensei.

That's really okay Azery, I got all the gift I need in watching you grow through all the time I've known you. I remember back in the days when I had to babysit your posts for the RP forum in the Old Ymora and approve them XD. You've matured so much from those days and really grown into a person I rather actually enjoy talking to at times. Now, you're still not perfect... but who the hell really is perfect in this world? The answer is really no one, we all got those things we can improve upon. So, seriously you've come far kid and I'll love if I get to see the places you go. Thanks for stopping by man.

Hey, Hukuna.

I'm no where near as eloquent as you, and I don't like to sprinkle sugar all over folks, but I do have something to say.

We don't really talk much - and when we do we don't always see eye to eye - but I do know that your road hasn't been the easiest and that you have walked it with a profound toughness and poise - not only surviving, but finding places like here at Reborn to thrive and leaving a mark on the people you interact with.

It's been a pleasure working with you, and I hope your birthday was excellent. Cheers, man.

Aye, though I like to say every time I've not seen it from your perspective I always asked questions, I always tried to get a peek at your side of things, because to me, it mattered. I am a person who strives to see something from every angle, to see it from other's perspective. Because that piece of the puzzle is important to me, knowing WHY someone wants something, WHY they oppose what I'm saying. Because they are human and to understand them I gotta treat them like one. To truly argue a point with someone, you must treat with with the utmost of respect, because to understand you must try and wlak in their shoes. It may never be a perfect transition and it may not be 1 for 1, but you must try and you must strive to do so. You must strive to learn about them, strive to understand and really take that step to see from their eyes. Because even if the lens isn't perfect, it's cracked... out of focus, some of the details are fuzzy... well you still need to try and humanize them and realize that there is a reason that they say something other than you. And you must strive to understand them to understand why they say that. To me, that is important. It is important to know your enemy, not to tear them down or rip them apart and humiliate them, but so that you can extend a hand of kindness towards them and say "I understand" to tell them that their point of view is meaningful and that they themselves are as well. No matter how hard that is to say or how hard it is to see from their level, I strive to anyway. Because I must understand and I want to understand. It is through understanding that we can be empathetic, and it is through understanding that we can really understand the actions of another.

Know, that I've never once hated you when you stood opposite me, never did I get annoyed by that act. I respect that in people. Their ability to stand up for themselves and the things they believe in. It is that which I truly truly respect. So never once did I think badly of you, I was happy to have someone as great stand in opposition, someone that was truly intriguing, and well, someone that easily obliged to my methods of discovery. You never once denied me a question, you always answered. I think you understand what I'm saying here and all of this message.

Know that while my road was precarious and tough It's only something that in the end, made me stronger and who I am today. I stand before you on the other side of the Tempest a man battered, but not broken by his experiences. It is those experiences that bloodied my lip, but allow me to extend my hand in kindness towards others. I know first hand how painful the world can be and from these two hands of mine no pain shall be wrought. I shall put none of that into the world if I can help it. For there is enough out there without me adding to it. I shall only help to build others and help them walk their own path, but never hinder or waylay them.

It was a pleasure working with you as well Hunter, even with our differences which imo weren't many. And while I may not talk to you a hell of a lot, I should sometime. I still read your posts now and then, you have a brutal honesty about you I can really appreciate not like many others I know. While you may lack eloquence or grace, that hardly matters. ((I don't even believe I really am that much myself XD.)) you make due and that's what really matters. Fancy Words can be just isolate you put you above folks, be wild gibberish that makes you not able to be understood. What matters is saying your point and making it 100% clear. That is what matters, that is what you do. That is what I respect. It was definitely a good birthday, and I'm glad you pooped by. I had been meaning to talk to you... I jsut never found the time really. I guess now I did. Keep being you Hunter, you're uniquely you. There's not much else for me to say here that I'm not sure you don't already know, so without further ado...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and whatever you had to offer. You're wonderful people and well, this place is like a home to me. It's nice to know my sorta... second family was around in some part for this day. Stay awesome~

Aw shiiiiiiiit!

I can't believe I missed this. Really sorry bout that, sensai. There's honestly too many dates for me to remember on top of everything else sometimes.

Damn. Anyways, uh... happy belated birthday I guess. Hope you enjoyed it.

I know there's nothing I can ever really do to thank you for all you taught me back when I was a rookie, or how much you helped me out when I was either too blind or too green horned to realize the things right in front of me, but... a belated happy birthday is the very least I can do. (just wished I'd noticed sooner and it wasn't belated...)

I'm pretty damn sure that if I had never met you (and a few others, though your influence was by far the most impactful and important in the end), I never would've changed or become who I am now

Keep on being on awesome, you glorious bastard; because even if you occasionally don't want to admit it, you are. End of story.

Oh hey, another belated birthday wish.

Stop having birthdays when I'm not looking. >>

To be fair, I'm rather quiet about mine. It's not something I like to be a big hullabaloo. I'm used to it being a more subdued experience a day to myself more or less to just relax and kick back. So, it's not something I worry on too awful much. Thanks for the wish though even if it's still late the thought is what counts.

Aw shiiiiiiiit!

I can't believe I missed this. Really sorry bout that, sensai. There's honestly too many dates for me to remember on top of everything else sometimes.

Damn. Anyways, uh... happy belated birthday I guess. Hope you enjoyed it.

I know there's nothing I can ever really do to thank you for all you taught me back when I was a rookie, or how much you helped me out when I was either too blind or too green horned to realize the things right in front of me, but... a belated happy birthday is the very least I can do. (just wished I'd noticed sooner and it wasn't belated...)

I'm pretty damn sure that if I had never met you (and a few others, though your influence was by far the most impactful and important in the end), I never would've changed or become who I am now

Keep on being on awesome, you glorious bastard; because even if you occasionally don't want to admit it, you are. End of story.

It's fine lol. Even if it's late it is after all the thought that counts.

And I'm glad I've had such an impact. If anything I love to teach and to instruct in such. Because seeing someone improve to understand, and most importantly just that click when they discover something, is beautiful. It's one of the best feelings in the world watching someone you you take under your wing in a sense just grow and learn, and unlock their potential. I honestly don't know how much I really did other than share the lessons I've learned myself, but perhaps that's enough and all I needed to do.

On the second point when we are lost within thought when we are pushing against a wall, sometimes we just need a fresh pair of eyes to look at our works. We need some new eyes that aren't weary from staring at something for countless units of time. In being green well, it's those that have experienced that we should talk with. After all, it is those that have done and did that have the most information about something. We should always strive to ask, and to learn from those that have come before us. For they have experienced, they have felt what it's like to do. And that, is vitally important. You cannot learn just by seeing and watching. You can only truly learn by taking those hands or yours and applying them. However, that doesn't make information useless, it informs and lets us know the tricks we can try and see what happens when we apply them. It adds to our toolbox. It adds to the things we can apply and use to manipulate the things we mean to do. With our tools, we can do anything. Even in writing we have them. A painter has their brush, we have our metaphors, someone who draws has their pencil, we have our symbols. In all art we must identify the tools we have, and most importantly how to use them. It is the experiences of others that we can draw upon to see what their tried and true purpose is, and then to build from the fundamentals. Perhaps, even create our own new tools to use from twisting an old one to work a new way, or using a completely new one. Others have tread the path before us, each Writer that walks the path makes it that much smoother for those that come behind them, they blaze into the known so that they can one day find the unknown and make a new path one that others can follow at their wanting. But, as we begin down our path we each learn the same things, we each learn how to write, and what it means to write. This applies to the creation of anything. Art, is a process one that has been thoroughly explored in many many forms throughout history. The fundamentals are the beginning, but the sky is the limit.

Our styles may vastly differ, I'm big into the school of simplicity, the art of saying what needs to be said nothing more, while you are more in the school of grandeur, making things seem awe-inspiring, huge, and vast. A mountain of depth and detail, describing the world and the things in it even if it comes at a bit of the expense of the moment. However, that is the beauty of writing, there's so many different styles so many types of writer. And we find our unique styles ourselves the things that really make us stand out the things that make us... us. I'm still not sure I'v found mine, for it's the one thing that can take a lifetime to find, something that a writer may only have attributed to them after they are long gone. But at the end of the day I might not be one who fundamentally agrees with your writing style, I still respect it and the merits that it does have. You have such an eye for detail and really leaving things for others to hook onto and discover in those details. It's a very interesting style to read and everything you write feels so much larger than life, so exaggerated in a way that doesn't feel fake. It feels genuine, like it could exist like it could be. And I respect that style because it has a very real impact, a very palpable effect on the narrative around it. So, I vastly respect that within your writing even though I probably would never write in such a style XD.

I'm glad I could have such an effect on you though. I'm glad I changed something or at least put into action that change for you to become who you are. It's a lot of credit I'm getting and I'm not so sure I deserve it lol. I only did what I felt I should, the things I thought I was meant to do. I dunno, I don't feel like I've really done that much or really deserve much praise. I'm but a humble man who decided to share some of his knowledge. For what is knowledge good for if it's never shared? Not much. If I can help people with the things I know I will, because the act of helping them is much more important then the information itself.

Anyway keep up the work, I'm sure one day, if you really want it, you'll be something. I think you have the dedication and the strive to become that and you should. So, if that path if the one you truly wish to walk... do it. Don't hesitate even slightly. You've got it in you, and I know you do. I've seen it since the first time I ever saw anything you had written. I saw it from the beginning. So, if it is the path you wish to walk, do it. I'd be proud even if I was only a small part in that, a small catalyst to a life's journey. And no matter what you end up doing, good luck man.