[OOC/Sign Ups] ~Symphony of the Stars

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I'm new here Just don't look at my profile so you can't call me a liar

I enjoy a good RP, so I'm joining up here. I've sent in my character, Azure, but with no partner to make a mech with, (kind of the reason I'm posting this early in the morning).

If you just so happen to also still be looking for a partner, then I'll be here.

Thanks Pyon Pyon.

Alright team, with BLACK FOX, Thanatos, and Artemis we have three mechs. This means we could theoretically already start the RP. I'm giving everyone until the 29th to finish their mechs and hand them in to me. That should be plenty of time. By the 29th my schedule should be completely clear, and we can start the RP right after that. The final accepted characters will be announced probably on the 30th, and we can start right on the 31rst. Again, I think this is more than enough time to hand in your final mechs as you've already had a loooooooot of time since the announcement of this project. Stay Fresh, and let's get some nice robots in.

First thing noticed: All three ANGELS so far have no repair systems... and only one GUARDIAN has melee weaponry. Then again, Artemis' shotgun can be used in close quarters. Still doesn't count as a melee weapon, though.

I honestly didn't think that it would, seeing as it would be a bit OP if it did. I just thought that it was kinda wierd that no one's gone for it yet.

Well, the first thing we thought when we designed Artemis was: What do we want with this mech?

Our answer: Beam Spam a la Nanoha.

That explains a lot. I thought about using Beams too, but I also thought that others were also planning on using them (and I was right). That's when I thought "why have Beams when you could have a Gauss Rifle?" ... And that's when I started messing around with all of my equipment and dropped my cluster bombs for an opportunity use electromagnetism to screw around with mechs and... basically anything that would hold an electrical charge (hence the low fire rate on the gun itself).

... That's also when I realized that I may have played Fallout, along with a few other games, a bit too much to be obsessing over Gauss weaponry.

Edited by Komodojoe

I also wanted to clarify something: you are never going to hurt a Mech with infantry weaponry. I remember a lot of people saying "it doesn't do much to mechs..." in their equipment slot. Mechs are considered a "Superiority" weapon. It is the perfect counter to tanks, infantry, boats, airplanes, and pretty much everything. You basically can only combat a mech, with another mech or some big mother fucking ships. And then, the best way to destroy a mech (if you don't have big mother fucking ships I mean) is to use the GUARDIAN/ANGEL model since the hacking capabilities on the ANGEL hinders regular mechs to the point of uselessness. So the only way to destroy a GUARDIAN/ANGEL then becomes to use another GUARDIAN/ANGEL or some big mother fucking ship!

There's also another thing called a battle platform, but those can't go into space and they are pretty rare and very expensive. But it's basically some huge ass guns on a sphere.

There's also another thing called a battle platform, but those can't go into space and they are pretty rare and very expensive. But it's basically some huge ass guns on a sphere.

Basically…an Object...

KamachiSp_001_851.png

Edited by Hiss13

Basically…an Object...

KamachiSp_001_851.png

Shut up I didn't copy it from there shut up that show is bad shut up I'd never steal someone else's ideas shut up no I didn't copy because those are actually the best ideas for future tanks shut up no my idea is original shut up shut up shut up.

Now translate that to Japanese and it will sound really cute.

blehhh

Acqui-senpai is gone for work though, so idk what to do with our mech

Disregard her opinion and fuck the rules. Hijack the mech, fuck the system, fuck the everything.

I know it's sad, and I know that Acqui in specific has been very busy this year so far. But I really have been holding off on start this RP for a very long time, even starting it on the 31 is very late. Try to get in contact with her though. Or you could do most of it yourself, and just ask Acqui for her opinion when you catch her, you two seemed to have some sort of rough draft anyways.

Hello everyone, I'm new here Just don't look at my profile so you can't call me a liar

I enjoy a good RP, so I'm joining up here. I've sent in my character, Azure, but with no partner to make a mech with, (kind of the reason I'm posting this early in the morning).

If you just so happen to also still be looking for a partner, then I'll be here.

Thanks Pyon Pyon.

Mrr? I'm in need of a partner before finishering my sheety sheet. I read your sheet and it's not necessarily the optimal thing for me to work with, but it's something I can work with. I'll probs PM you later this week if you're still free. Or you can PM me, whatever works

Meh. Don't worry about it. I personally think that it's better when people take their time with these kinds of things. It feels a bit incomplete when people end up rushing it or release it too early. But when you put in enough time and effort, that's when things start to feel the way it should. So by all means, take as much time as you need.