Happy birthday Rose!

Mikzal

Happy birthday to my cheerleader, my valley partner in crime, and one of the greatest friend's a person can ask for. Few people are as genuine and as kind as you are and I'm glad that I met you. You've changed my world forever and for the better. I hope you enjoy the day the best you can and that you spend it with those closest to you. Keep doing you girl <3

Rooooseee!!!!

Happy Birthday! You're quite possibly the most pleasant person Reborn has to offer besides me ofc, js, yeh I'm p cool I know so I hope you're getting your return for all that pleasantness today! Have some cake, get some presents, do what you want, and have fun!

There's an evil, or mischievous, spirit deep inside of me that kinda wants to give you the same wishes as to Kyo. But I'll refrain from that :P

Happy birthday again Rosie! Thank you for all you've done around here and then some! Be healthy, be happy and be strong, and have as much fun as we have when you're looking out for us to have fun!

Almost missed by an hour...

Rose, you're a fantastic individual. If I could learn to be at least half as kind-hearted as you are, I'd be a 200% better person.

I appreciate you more than I lead on, not going to lie. I'm just not good at saying good things to people :^)

And also, in two weeks you showed to be a better mod than I am. That's a compliment btw, not self-deprecation~

Anyway, because I don't remember your timezone, I hope you had/have an excellent day today/tomorrow/yesterday/???

Because you deserve it :]

And since Ark failed to deliver on the topic at least

Happy Birthday, Rose!

You do pretty well for a Rebornian. You led an alliance, and took it to victory! You also contribute to a lot of things, such as Game Night, and even the upcoming Holiday Party! I hope you're having a wonderful birthday, and keep up the great work! :D