Angry Old Man

Neo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly, just kinda stayed. It's hard to leave a place that's been like a home to me. I've wanted to leave, but haven't, too much of a weenie to do so.

Cacti. I absolutely love them for no reason whatsoever.

Do I hate you?:

Nah, you're cool, af.

Huh, Simple answer, yet pretty enlightening to me I suppose.

Also kinda surprised at that last part XD. Then again, I tend to find when I actually try and talk to people, they tend to have pretty positive reactions. I'm just so used to assuming people just hate my guts... I should probably stop doing that seems like it's a horrible idea.

You have whatever the hell you want. No limits homie.

Then really, enslave white people

Immediately get to work on reparations for descendants of enslaved Africans and set up the payment for that. Ban financial contributions to politicians and their campaigns, while keeping them under a heavy lens. Set up a committee with the greatest American minds to apply the best aspects of other world powers to make them work for America. (Healthcare, Economic system, the whole nine yards)

Huh, Simple answer, yet pretty enlightening to me I suppose.

Also kinda surprised at that last part XD. Then again, I tend to find when I actually try and talk to people, they tend to have pretty positive reactions. I'm just so used to assuming people just hate my guts... I should probably stop doing that seems like it's a horrible idea.

Yeah, stop doing that. You're cool

do you hate anyone in reborn?

I've got one person I dislike a little, and one I can't stand. Hate tho? Nope.

Are either of those you?:

Nope c:

Why did you skip my question? :c

I didn't tho. Check my last response on page 2. I realized that I skipped it and went back for it

Being such a long-running member, What is it that you liked the most about the reborn community when you joined on its early age?

And I was always curious as to why you live in 1982. Is it because you were born that year, or because there's something from that year that you like?

What do you feel about having the by far most popular AMA of this amastorm? Also, are you doing this as a way to discard the "I hate y'all" impression that the grumpy old man may create upon the other members, to make it easier to blend among newer members?

such grump

much past

Do you still have that old koga avatar lying around on your computer?

Which hentai series would you recommend?

What is angry lemon and pigswag? I really don't know and I don't want to look it up because I'd rather hear it straight from the horse's mouth. That tropical frog tho.

What quality/trait you lack but would like to have?

Sometimes I wish I was better at socializing. Like, I can get by rather well nowadays, but it's always so taxing.

Being such a long-running member, What is it that you liked the most about the reborn community when you joined on its early age?

And I was always curious as to why you live in 1982. Is it because you were born that year, or because there's something from that year that you like?

When I first joined, the people in general were what I liked the most. Everyone except for she-who-shall-not-be-named was pretty cool.

1982 is like half completely arbitrary half a nod to The Super Dimension Fortress Macross which aired that year.

Do I hate you?:

Though I've seen you around here quite a bit, I haven't formed an opinion one way or the other. Though, I'll more than likely end up with a favorable opinion of you down the line.

Why did you start all this? ^^

Kuro mentioned they'd love to see a topic called "Does Neo Hate You?" It sounded like a good idea, so I added the AMA aspect as a way to let newer members of the community get to know me.

Do I hate you?:

Nope! c:

What do you feel about having the by far most popular AMA of this amastorm? Also, are you doing this as a way to discard the "I hate y'all" impression that the grumpy old man may create upon the other members, to make it easier to blend among newer members?

It's nice. I didn't really expect it to be received this well, to be honest.

Actually, no. It's kind of a way reintroduce myself to you guys. I'll probably still have a bit of that "I hate y'all" 'tude down the line.

Oh thank you for answer that tho.

No problem, friend.

such grump

much past

Do you still have that old koga avatar lying around on your computer?

Which hentai series would you recommend?

What is angry lemon and pigswag? I really don't know and I don't want to look it up because I'd rather hear it straight from the horse's mouth. That tropical frog tho.

Welcome back.

I'm gonna assume you mean the purple one with wings. I do.

I'm such a stickler. If I ever find something that I can recommend 100%, I'll let you know.

Mad Lemon:

CMPSfuXUAAARdOR.jpg

#pigswag is the emote I made back when I was trying to get my pig OC into the RP forum.

Do I hate you?:

We've been friends around here for a long long time. We've played PSN together, just shot the shit, you've even defended me when I was in trouble one time. (Like, all night in a back channel type of defense.) If there's anyone on Reborn that I hate. It most certainly isn't you, Mael.

#pigswag is #pigswag

Precisely.

Is there any fictional character that you would fight in the ring and kick the ass of

All the Reborn game nerds want me to say Fern

I'd kick Gendo Ikari's teeth in given the chance.

Do I hate you?:

Roo, you're great. I know that. You know that. All of Reborn knows that.

It's crossed my mind once or twice, but nothing like "I would love to be a Reborn auth" It'd be cool to work with the authy for a change, and I'd probably enjoy giving back to the place that's given me so much. S'whatevs tho. Not something I'm gonna pursue, nor something I'd turn down.

im only here bc my chrome crashed and it reloaded this forum for some reason whaddup son

Hey, friend. Hope you're doin' well post-reborn. You know where to find me if you wanna talk.

Which hip-hop albums do you think were badly slept on this year? Over hyped?

Also, which one do you believe will be released first: Cudi's MOTM3 or Reborn Ep.17?

I feel like BUSH and SURF were slept on this year. Snoop and Pharell came swingin' with BUSH and put together an excellent album. I also feel like Donnie Trumpet and the Social Experiment's Surf wasn't rated well because people wanted a full blown Chance project out of it. I feel both are excellent albums that didn't get the attention they deserve. Overhyped? To Pimp a Butterfly. Don't get me wrong. Kendrick did an amazing job with the album, and I feel it was his best work being a solid 9.5/10. My only issue is because of this album, you've got people thinking Kendrick belongs in the GOAT conversation. He doesn't. 10, 15 years down the line, maybe, but even then I don't see Kendrick being more than someone that hovers the top 10.

At this point I don't even want to THINK about what MOTM3 would sound like. Cudi has been releasing straight ass, and I no longer have interest in him as a musician. Reborn Ep. 17 will come out before it AND will have a better soundtrack than whatever he puts out.

• 2 weeks later...