Angry Old Man

Neo

1. What's your proudest/most notable accomplishment?

2. Since you don't like your username, why not change it?

1. Graduating entirely too early and thus stunting my social development.

2. I'm Neo. It's gonna stay that way.

Do I hate you?:

Nope. You just confuse the fuck out of me sometimes.

couple questions, one of which is way more important than the other- I'll leave that judgment to you as for which.

• Will you be upset if I actively (not one-trick-pony tier but you know) play AP Sona mid lane - assuming there are at least 3-4 other friends with me - because it's not hard like Azir the only thing I have basically unshakable confidence in?
  • I stumbled across these one way or another (parodies, mashups, vines, etc); would you be able to give me more stuff like this either from the respective artists or just in general?

the feels and/or reality here man it's good

honestly this is the only nicki minaj song I've actually listened to myself, and it's not like I blindly hated her, but I heard like 4 seconds of this song in a vine and went to check it out and didn't actually know it was her

let's not talk about why I know song or you'll be disappointed in me more than you may have ever been. this beat tho

i'm sorry

EDIT: also after posting this the page refreshed and I saw your signature again; I actually recognise it for once, AND the song it's from, do you love me yet

1. No, I only get frog posty for the league threads. Do you, fam.

2. From Gambino check out Because the Internet. He's also good friends with Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa. You might like those guys too.

Nicki is my fucking wife. Check out Pink Friday and the Pinkprint

You're gonna need to listen to the rest of Good Kid Maad City if you like Swimming Pools. Then hit up Section 80

I like Chuunibiyo. No judgement.

Do I hate you?:

I love you, Squid.

It's not that hard to find that. You just gotta dig a little deep. (And yay, I'm not on your shitlist)

I guess a followup question(s) is due.

Who was your favorite league leader? How far did you get in the league? Who was the most challenging leader for you? Additionally, was there a specific pokemon that you would crown the "MVP" of your league challenge team?

I don't want to make a new post already without another valid question or something so I'm going to steal yours thanks tacos; if his favorite leader wasn't Titania he was wrong.

~Ikaru

Fave leaders were Heather and Titania. I was actually shit at battling for a good portion of the league's lifespan. I think my record was 4 badges. By the time I actually got gud, I didn't even want to challenge the League. Tempted to hit up Redemption, tho.

Specific Pokemon that I'd crown "MVP" of my shitty league team? Quagsire.

At one point I was supposed to be a leader for EXC, but that fell through ;_; (Ground type best type)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What did the American Medical Association do to earn your hate?

2. If you could travel back in time and kill a dictator before they did anything wrong, would you?

3. Warning Obligatory Undertale Reference: Would you smooch a ghost?

4. Is this the Krusty Krab?

• Administrators

1. No, I only get frog posty for the league threads. Do you, fam.

2. From Gambino check out Because the Internet. He's also good friends with Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa. You might like those guys too.

Nicki is my fucking wife. Check out Pink Friday and the Pinkprint

You're gonna need to listen to the rest of Good Kid Maad City if you like Swimming Pools. Then hit up Section 80

I like Chuunibiyo. No judgement.

Do I hate you?:

I love you, Squid.

Good. I was going to anyway. ... Probably.

Listening to because the internet right now before I force myself to get up and melt to mow the lawn

The rest are noted and I'll do that c:

And yo, Chuunibyou is like top 3 favorite anime for me good work

last but not least, <3

I've noticed throughout the time I've been here that your avatars have been mostly Asian women. I'm curious as to why?

they cute, bruh

It's me, the worst type of person.

Questions;

• Why did you have to do this to us? Why could you not let this die?
  • What should I call my inevitable AMA?
  • Technically not a question, but recommend me one song that you really enjoy for whatever reason.
  • How difficult is producing nightcore?
  • How has Reborn changed your life?

I've noticed throughout the time I've been here that your avatars have been mostly Asian women. I'm curious as to why?

You've been here since May, no? Most of my avatars this year have been music related. Song Ji Eun/Kisum are two of the women that I've had as avis this year. The other being Kanye who is most certainly not an Asian woman. My current avi is one I had last year around this time.

Do I hate you?:

Probably not.

1. What did the American Medical Association do to earn your hate?

2. If you could travel back in time and kill a dictator before they did anything wrong, would you?

3. Warning Obligatory Undertale Reference: Would you smooch a ghost?

4. Is this the Krusty Krab?

Edit: Sorry, Medic.

1. AMAs a shit. Look at what I started.

2. Nope. Butterfly Effect, yo. Though, I'd slap the ever living fuck out of either Christopher Colombo or the fucker that came up with racial theory

3. I haven't even played that game. But hot dog stacking seems fun

4. May I take your order?

Do I hate you?:

You're still a wee baby in Reborn time. Pls b safe

Do you hate me?

Love you.

It's me, the worst type of person.

Questions;

• Why did you have to do this to us? Why could you not let this die?
  • What should I call my inevitable AMA?
  • Technically not a question, but recommend me one song that you really enjoy for whatever reason.
  • How difficult is producing nightcore?
  • How has Reborn changed your life?

1. Sorry, Shiri. Blame Kuro.

2. "I'm a big fucking copycat just like Scarlett and Ikaru"

3. Peach - IU / Oh Boy - Cam'ron

4. Open Audacity -> SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED -> Upload to youtube for nerds to enjoy

5. I wouldn't be the person I am today without Amethyst going the fuck in and laying down the facts.

Do I hate you?:

You know damn well that I do not.

Okay I wasn't sure what to ask you because I don't know you so I'm just going to ask you a lot of random questions. You brought this upon yourself by making it an AMA. (also don't sugarcoat that's lame)

1. Do you have a tumblr?

2. Which current auth member do you feel should be promoted?

3. What was the last YouTube video you watched prior to reading this post?

4. Are you libertarian or conservative?

5. What game genre interests you the most?

6. Same but with movie genre.

7. Which user have you found yourself disagreeing with the most, and why?

8. Are you religious in any way?

9. What is your Myer-Briggs personality?

10. What is your favourite Pokemon?

11. Do you have/have you had any pets?

12. Do you smoke?

13. Coffee or Tea?

14. Is there any part of how Reborn auth deal with rules/punishments you disagree with?

15. Is there any non-staff member you feel should be promoted?

16. What is your favourite colour?

17. Boxers or briefs?

18. What do you think of memes?

19. Do you follow any celebrities?

20. Do you read any webcomics?

21. What about anime?

22. Would you consider yourself an "SJW"?

23. Do you prefer girls, boys, both, or does it not matter?

24. Where would you like to go on holiday?

25. What is your favourite meal?

26. What do you look for in a friend?

27. What do you think makes for good qualities in a leader?

28. Are you a superstitious person?

29. Is there anyone you feel should be demoted?

30. Do you play anything competitively?

I was going to go for more but I'm lazy.

Okay I wasn't sure what to ask you because I don't know you so I'm just going to ask you a lot of random questions. You brought this upon yourself by making it an AMA. (also don't sugarcoat that's lame)

1. Do you have a tumblr?

12. Do you smoke?

13. Coffee or Tea?

14. Is there any part of how Reborn auth deal with rules/punishments you disagree with?

17. Boxers or briefs?

21. What about anime?

I was going to go for more but I'm lazy.

Jesus, Alice. Aight, let's get it.

1. Do you have a tumblr?

I keep up with fashion in East Asia more than I do Europe/America because the designers are a lot more bold and less meme-y. Hence, my blog:

http://leftoverenthusiasm.tumblr.com/

I'm only really familiar with the PO power structure that we used to have. Though Lidarose for Leader.

Modern American Libertarians are meme-tier when it comes to politics. Conservatives are jokes. :^) Personal freedoms + Big govt to oversee things is way to go

Farming sims like Harvest Moon.

Shomin-geki are my favorites.

Jericho. shit tier opinions, tbqh He's got an entirely different perspective on things.

Nope. Though, Deism doesn't seem too bad.

INTJ/ISTJ

087.png087.gif087.gif087.png087.gif087.gif

Had many pets. Tons of dogs. Now I have 3, and a cat that has decided that I'm her owner.

12. Do you smoke?

Only occasionally.

13. Coffee or Tea?

Much to the chagrin on my significant other, Tea.

Yeah, stop warning me for saying n****. I'm black. Not really. Much of it is within reason.

Me. Yes, make Ikaru a real auth again.

Not really, tbh.

Yellow

17. Boxers or briefs?

Boxers when I'm just doing day-to-day. Boxer briefs when I'm taking nudes :^)

Most are shit. Some are gold.

Follow follow? No. Though, I keep up with Erykah Badu, and I have a few celebs on snapchat that I check daily.

Not since I stopped reading Hipster Hitler.

21. What about anime?

Stopped watching most anime. Just kinda go back to the things I like. (Young Black Jack tho)

Depends. If trying to not be an asshole to absolutely every possible group of people is SJW worthy, then yeah.

Ya boy has teetered between straight/bi for like years now. I reckon I'm bi and just lean hetero.

China/Vietnam

Shit, this is tough. I really really like steak with a some sides, but I think Mofongo con arroz y chicharones will do it.

I don't actively look. If we gel, we gel.

Ability to speak your mind. Have a clear focused train of thought. Be ready to navigate every possible outcome

Nope.

Ikaru doesn't do anything. Let him go. That's a tough one. Lemme actually pay attention to shit around here for a minute and I'll tell you.

League of Legends.

Do I hate you?: You're pretty cool, Alice. I can say I like you.

but do you love Shichimiya

also hi frankly this is the only question i could think of because im awful at asking questions but it's very important.

Sanae best girl.

Love you, Inuki.

EDIT:

I'm blind, sorry.

I have seen you around the forum(and the nightclub). I can say you are one of people with strong opinions, which i'm really like honest.

I can say too that you had some negatives feelings to the forum? Which is alright for me.

And here goes to my question. If you were an admin(or the guy so is responsible to make the rules) in reborn forum, what rules would you change or add?

Probably lighten up on Rule 3. I think trolling within reason is fine (As such, I'd bring back the shop items that let you fuck with people). I'd also scrap Rule 8 because it's pretty silly. Like, it's clear English is the main language of the community, but to have a hard rule against others being used is fucked.

Do I hate you?:

You seem pretty cool. So, I'mma go with nah, I don't.

I used to server hop on Pokemon online. Eventually came upon this little server, became their league champion, and left. I noticed Reborn one day and saw that they had a league of their own. I signed up, got my ass kicked and stuck around for the company.

I've kinda wanted to leave for a bit because I just felt like I've A) been here too long 2) Grown apart from the place I once called home. I've since realized that home is what you make it, and now I intend to be more involved around here.

As for something I'd like to change:

SOME OF Y'ALL ARE SO DAMN BORING LIVEN UP. DO SOME FUN SHIT. GET A WARNING POINT. SOMETHING, DAMN!

Do I hate you?:

Nope. You're also lowkey one of my faves. (Gj the other night btw)

Oh, uh, thank you!

Also, nice answers. Follow up question: how has your time in the community changed you, both for better and for worse

• Developers

Alright, some of your answers to Alice's questions intrigued me enough to have me ask some follow ups of my own, even though I didn't ask the original questions.

You say you like farming sims like Harvest Moon. I started with Friends of Mineral Town, and Harvest Moon DS is probably in the running for game I've had the highest playtime on, ever. But I just sorta burnt out and stopped playing after that. How are the more recent games in the series? Would you recommend?

Is it bad that I prefer Seel to Dewgong?

In what order do you make your tea?

What is your favourite meme?

Edited by Marcello

Oh, uh, thank you!

Also, nice answers. Follow up question: how has your time in the community changed you, both for better and for worse

Definitely for better. I'm 1000% a better person because of this place.

For being a member here for so long what made you stay this long?

I really really don't know. I've wanted to leave so bad for a while now, but now I don't.

Do I hate you?:

Not in the slightest.

Alright, some of your answers to Alice's questions intrigued me enough to have me ask some follow ups of my own, even though I didn't ask the original questions.

You say you like farming sims like Harvest Moon. I started with Friends of Mineral Town, and Harvest Moon DS is probably in the running for game I've had the highest playtime on, ever. But I just sorta burnt out and stopped playing after that. How are the more recent games in the series? Would you recommend?

Is it bad that I prefer Seel to Dewgong?

In what order do you make your tea?

What is your favourite meme?

I really dig the lastest game. I really wanna download some of the older ones and play those.

I love Seel. Not my second favorite, but still up there.

Boil water -> pour onto tea -> Steep appropriate amount of time based on tea -> Sugar (3-4 teaspoons) -> Milk/Honey/Lemon optional

Favorite meme?

Doge.

Do I hate you?:

Don't know you, but that also means I can't dislike you.

One question because i'm very uninteresting:

Do you make the gifs in your signatures yourself?

Some I do, some I don't.

Love you, pocky.

Just out of curiosity, but weren't you an auth before, and if so, how long?

If there ever was a veteran user that was nowhere near the running for auth, it'd be me. In fact, I reckon my history would discount me completely.

You know you cool, Trevo. I ain't gotta say that.

we must protect gfriend \o/

i only reemember listening to one song of theirs though whoops

do you also play other simulator games? like the sims 3 and the sims 4?

also, i remember reading somewhere that you like fashion. how did it come to start?

have you also pursued any careers towards it?

bc i used to like drawing dresses and i love spriting them \o/

Gfriend is very important. They remind me so much of early SNSD.

I don't play any other simulator games, tbh.

I got into fashion a long time ago, and kinda made reading/watching it a serious hobby like two years ago. I really enjoy it. Sculpture that you can wear on the body is so dope. I'm not gonna pursue any career in it, though.

• Developers
I really dig the lastest game. I really wanna download some of the older ones and play those.

I love Seel. Not my second favorite, but still up there.

Boil water -> pour onto tea -> Steep appropriate amount of time based on tea -> Sugar (3-4 teaspoons) -> Milk/Honey/Lemon optional

Favorite meme?

Doge.

Do I hate you?:

Don't know you, but that also means I can't dislike you.

The latest game is Lost Valley, right? I've been considering getting that for a while, but don't know anyone else that plays the series. Totally using your recommendation as an excuse to go buy it. Also, I approve of your tea-making method and meme choice.

So, what do you think are the most productive/rewarding/best ways of wreacking havoc here and fucking shit up?

If someone wanted to leave the community, would you reccomend a soft and smooth goodbye or completely bombing everything they've done and utterly destroy any bridge with that place, rendering oneself an outcast?

Hmmm, I not very good at questions but I guess I'll ask this.

How have you been here this long? Personally... I'm someone who can barely stay somewhere more than a couple of months and even being at Reborn... for 2 years now to me feels like forever. Maybe it's just a matter of my perspective but I've just wondered how anyone can stay somewhere so long.

And I guess secondly, what's that one thing you just love for no reason at all, you can't explain it it just is ((if you have something like that.))? For example, mine is rain. Just something about it makes me so damn happy for no reason at all. I couldn't tell you why it's so magical to me, so... spectacular. Just something about it gets me in a way nothing else does.

Oh another wave of these joy

Since people kinda stole all the good questions, here's some random ones:

- Do you like pigs?

- Do you like bacon?

- Do you know who I even am???

- Vine Whips or Trout smacks?

I do like pigs. They're very nice.

I do like bacon. Though I'm contemplating no longer eating pig products anymore.

I do know who you are, Chubb. I've seen you quite a bit around here.

Vine Whips, fam.

Do I hate you?:

Nah, you're a rad ass swine.

Assuming both you and jelly were Aces with no warning points, who'd lose ace first?

;]

Depends. Jelly has gotten worse soft-punishments than I have. (1 year long warning points, etc.) I've been outright banned.

So, what do you think are the most productive/rewarding/best ways of wreacking havoc here and fucking shit up?

If someone wanted to leave the community, would you reccomend a soft and smooth goodbye or completely bombing everything they've done and utterly destroy any bridge with that place, rendering oneself an outcast?

Lowkey, when my friends fucked up the minecraft server was some of the craziest shit I've seen around here. Literally thousands of chickens everywhere.

Soft and smooth goodbye. There's no need to burn a bridge that you may want to cross later.

Do I hate you?: Don't rightly know you enough to say I do, so now c:

Would you have been down for #THELEMONING2015?

Why did you start this trend back up again? You're the last person I would have expected to.

What's your goal for the future?

Not too big a fan of the __ings2k__. I really only like the hattening.

I started the trend again because Kuro kinda brought it up and decided it'd be nice. Then, everyone thought how cool I looked and they decided to hop on my bandwagon.

Goal?

African-American Studies professor.

You're elected president, or whatever. You can change this country in any 3 ways you want, what do you do?

REVERSE SLAVERY

Depends, tbh. Like, do I have a supermajority in Congress? Gimme more criteria, and I got you, fam.

Do I hate you?:

No, even if we literally don't see eye to eye on almost everything.

Hmmm, I not very good at questions but I guess I'll ask this.

How have you been here this long? Personally... I'm someone who can barely stay somewhere more than a couple of months and even being at Reborn... for 2 years now to me feels like forever. Maybe it's just a matter of my perspective but I've just wondered how anyone can stay somewhere so long.

And I guess secondly, what's that one thing you just love for no reason at all, you can't explain it it just is ((if you have something like that.))? For example, mine is rain. Just something about it makes me so damn happy for no reason at all. I couldn't tell you why it's so magical to me, so... spectacular. Just something about it gets me in a way nothing else does.

I honestly, just kinda stayed. It's hard to leave a place that's been like a home to me. I've wanted to leave, but haven't, too much of a weenie to do so.

Cacti. I absolutely love them for no reason whatsoever.

Do I hate you?:

Nah, you're cool, af.