It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year~ Holiday Party 2015 Edition!

Rosesong

T62HkmM.png

I plan to host a Super Smash bros for Wii U and 3DS tournament pre winter party. More information here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19129

And if there is enough demand/time I can also host some lobbies after the tournament for Splatoon and Mario Kart 8. My biggest concern with this all is that I absolutely do not want this to interfere with the other Holiday Festivities that the rest of the reborn community has planned. So some of this isn't 100% planned out yet.

• Upvote 1

Ohhh a Holiday Party? On my birthday no less? Might as well attend, my family isn't huge on parties and I'm not going to go out on my 21st. I'm very much a person who would sleep on their birthday, regardless. I'll do my best to be in attendance~

This post will be updated as the evening's events go by!

Aces in the Hole

• Congrats to Chubb, Dobby, FraRPetO, mde, and SHIA for figuring out the Aces!
  • Special thanks to Tacos (Spades), Xiri (Clubs), KosherKoneko (Diamonds), and Renzo (Hearts) for helping to make the game a success!

Reborn Royalty

• Jack Frost: Arkhidon
  • Snow Queen: Rosesong
  • Polar Monarch: SHIA

Snowball Fight

• Congrats to Kamina for winning the Holiday Tour, and thanks to all who participated!

Rebornies

• T3RR4 4R4WR3D: Jelly
  • Rookie MVP: Zumi
  • Server Ace: LostLore
  • Best Fangame: Se7en
  • MVP: Rosesong
  • Upvote 4

• T3RR4 4R4WR3D: Jelly

i'd like to thank the academy

I nominate Kamina for snow queen. I don't need to nominate anyone for the T3rr4 award since we all know Jelly is the king of shitposts. He should be unlocked to except his award btw, He got locked for shitposting a few days before it was clarified as allowed so I don't see why his warning points were justified.

^^^^^^

- the me being snow queen :[[

I think we should free jelly as well. I nominate God JELLY as t3rr4 as well and skitty as snow queen

JELLY FOR T3RR4

my boys :')

• Upvote 6