November Community Updates

Amethyst

• Support Squad

1: Congrats Rose and Jeri. Earned it.

2: So, in the light of this ruling that shitposts aren't against the rules, can I at least get a public yae or nay on my newfound warning point being legitimate? I don't care if it can't be removed, it's gone in like 10 days, I just want it acknowledged whether or not I deserved it.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

2: So, in the light of this ruling that shitposts aren't against the rules, can I at least get a public yae or nay on my newfound warning point being legitimate? I don't care if it can't be removed, it's gone in like 10 days, I just want it acknowledged whether or not I deserved it.

This is a case that falls into the posts-without-substance category, since the topic was just two words (granted, repeatedly, but that's arguably worse).

So as for removing the section from the Recent Topics part on the index, that was apparently a dirty lie because that feature looks to be broken and is therefore frozen in time forever.

Interesting.

But shhhh it'll be okay no need to worry...

You all think this is a motherfreaking game? He won't ban anyone. Instead he will send them memes so bad the scrubs will feel bad about themselves.

In all seriousness now, congratulations to both of you! I kinda expected it for Jerry to get the banhammer, Rose took me a bit by surprise.

I hope you both do your jobs well, but I don't really need to hope for something almost guaranteed.

• Upvote 1

uh quick question: is there a way for us the members to toggle seeing the posts in the wasteland? (once it is implemented that is)

some of us want to be notified of the dank memes yo.

You can always follow posts that are already made, and you can always keep your eyes peeled for this: 7cbc7c0154.png

But no, there is no way to toggle it currently.

Wow, can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Congrats to Jerry for the promotion, and congrats to Rose for mod status! Of all people, I'm sure there's nobody more likely to do well than you Rose. You've always been one of the kindest and friendliest people around Reborn, so it's definitely a well-earned position! Best of luck to the both of you in your new positions!

• Upvote 1