Pokemon Se7en Episode 1 official topic (TO BE USED FOR TROUBLESHOOTING)

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://prntscr.com/97xu88

http://prntscr.com/97xug9

These two are the screenshots when Catherine gives Tim his starter when the protagonist picks Roobber or Lifoam, while this happens when you pick Eufur.

http://prntscr.com/97xuni

Maybe it's a problem in the moving scripts? I don't know too much about scripting, but it could be. By the way, this is the point where the game freezes.

And speaking of the OP: I found a moment to log in from my computer, so I updated it with the "Eufur glitch" fix. With this, my job here is done for now, I better go prepare my luggages to go back to Bologna. Please enjoy the game, and stay tuned for 1.5 (which should come on monday).

So I upgraded to version 1.5 and I noticed 2 changes with my team when I tried to face Mary:

- Lifoam jumped from level 15 to 18 and ignores me. I'm 100% sure he was 15 in version 1.0 since that was my highest level.

- Hidden Power changed on my Bunnerd. It had HP Fighting before and when I misclicked, it somehow managed to hit Goshee. So either HP Fighting is working on ghosts (doing normal damage) or his HP changed.

Not really a problem since I used Common Candies to lower Lifoam again but I thought I should mention it.

• Veterans

So I upgraded to version 1.5 and I noticed 2 changes with my team when I tried to face Mary:

- Lifoam jumped from level 15 to 18 and ignores me. I'm 100% sure he was 15 in version 1.0 since that was my highest level.

- Hidden Power changed on my Bunnerd. It had HP Fighting before and when I misclicked, it somehow managed to hit Goshee. So either HP Fighting is working on ghosts (doing normal damage) or his HP changed.

Not really a problem since I used Common Candies to lower Lifoam again but I thought I should mention it.

Their exp yields got fixed, so that's probably why. No idea on the HP Fighting thing though....

Weird, nothing like that happened to me... As mentioned in the other topic, Azery is taking time off to prepare an exam, so yeah, I cannot think of a possible explanation for this, and I don't know if/when he will drop by to try and figure it out...

Although I gotta say, I was expecting much more and much worse issues to be reported. If this is the only issue with 1.5... Well, we will simply make sure to figure out how to prevent this from happening again when we release Ep 2.

EDIT: oh look, Az is here lol.

So I tried testing out the new HP type because I wasn't doing SE damage against a steel type, turns out it's a regular attack. It does the same amount of damage to every possible type already in the game. Nothing was immune, resisted HP or took SE damage.

Edit: Lifoam and Oppossite still have the same HP type.

So I tried testing out the new HP type because I wasn't doing SE damage against a steel type, turns out it's a regular attack. It does the same amount of damage to every possible type already in the game. Nothing was immune, resisted HP or took SE damage.

Edit: Lifoam and Oppossite still have the same HP type.

I find it difficult to believe that HP would become typeless on some mons, and retain its old type on others. Couldn't it simply be of a tpe that you cannot test, simply on the account of there not being enough types for you to face ATM?

I find it difficult to believe that HP would become typeless on some mons, and retain its old type on others. Couldn't it simply be of a tpe that you cannot test, simply on the account of there not being enough types for you to face ATM?

I used it on every single Pokémon in the game that I could find. It hits ghosts for normal damage so no fighting, ghost, dark. It also hit Voodoodollthingy normally unlike the SE psychic like I have on Oppossite. Also no Bug or Poison since that's resisted.

It's not very effective on a steel/water type which means no fire, electric, grass and ground + some types listed above.

Normal damage to bug types which means I can add flying and rock to the list. (total 12 types)

Also normal damage on flying types so I can add Ice to the list bringing it to 13 types.

Elftik is part fairy right? Normal damage: No dragon or steel -> 15 types.

And in the sidequest I fought Mouroot and it took normal damage which eliminates the last type (water).

So I don't know what else I can do to figure it out...

Since im kinda new to episodical released fangames, how exactly do i update my version? do i just have to download the whole thing again and it still keeps my savefiles? or do i have to do something specific in order to keep them?