Pokemon Se7en Episode 1 official topic (TO BE USED FOR TROUBLESHOOTING)

Tomas Elliot

Something of interest:

milyiUe.png

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but this tree does not block, and I am able to walk right up to the black void.

This was already reported, will be fixed in 1.5

The game is freezing for me when I pick my pokemon (Eufur).

I tried picking the fire one and it worked fine. However whenever I pick Eufur (who is the one I want) nothing happens after Catherine gives Tim his pokeball. No dialogue after she says "here's your one."

I couldn't find a quicksave option so I'm not sure how to save if with the freeze to give to you.

Are you playing on Mac? Because so far, that issue has manifested only for Mac players and, as the OP clearly states, the game is NOT playable on Mac right now...

Some more minor things:

This man in the Albion Media Centre does not talk to you.

nonresponsive_media_error.png

The Lass trainer's backward-facing sprite has an odd, semitransparent black line hovering above her head.

shadow_line_error.png

Will make sure to fix these in 1.5

For now however, our priority is to solve the Mary situation, and make sure that at least the main story is 100% playable. Azery still hasn't shown up, so please hold on a bit more. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I'm playing on Windows. It is a windows 10 computer though so that might be the problem. It is also weird that is only happens for one starter. I might just play through with one of the other ones.

Another guy played on Windows 10 and didn't get this bug. This is indeed weird (stupid modern OS). Oh well, I would recommend to wait for 1.5 but I cannot guarantee it will fix this, so yeah, if you want to give the game a try go right ahead. Please make sure you get all of the bug fixes mentioned in the OP, and report back in regards to the last one (the one that supposedly prevents the game from freezing after beating the gym leader). We still have no confirmation as to wether or not that fix actually works, as while we did get some reports from people for whom it didn't work, we still haven't received word from anyone for whom it did work...

A question for everyone tho: have you tried saving OUTSIDE of the map you are replacing (in this case, this would mean outside of the gym) before replacing it? This may or may not have to do with it. Again, I am not really qualified to give this kind of advice, but I am the only one online right now, so I am trying my best ;-;

It's working baby!

Saved outside of the gym, went in, battled, won, used Chromalyd, entered the proper, all works fine.

It's working!

Great, we really needed to confirm this. thank you so much Ody. I am adding a line to clarify this to the OP as well.

So yeah, Follow, Turnip, and the others who got stuck at the gym, please try this method and report. Maybe we sorted this out without Az! :D

Found a bug, when you do the "Annoying mouse pokemon" sidequest the game freezes when the pokemon reach this spot

PcHxXqa.png

This actually isn't the "Show me the pokemon" sidequest right? If it is, i apologize since it's already in the Known Bugs Spoiler

Found a bug, when you do the "Annoying mouse pokemon" sidequest the game freezes when the pokemon reach this spot

PcHxXqa.png

This actually isn't the "Show me the pokemon" sidequest right? If it is, i apologize since it's already in the Known Bugs Spoiler

This is already known (I forgot to add this to the OP, so my bad, I will fix this immediately). Basically, you are supposed to complete the event by always approaching Oppossite from the sides. If you approach it from the front, in theory the event should be reset, but as of now the whole thing is very buggy (will hopefully fix it in version 1.5). So yeah, just redo the event by always approaching the rat from the sides, and you should be fine.

SRNxvWC.png

This Magpie from the Battle Me Request did not bother appearing on the right place for some reason. Perhaps because that round was a double switch? I switched and WoW'd it and the attack animation happened towards the misplaced sprite too.

If the opponent switched mid-turn, then yes this is known. Check the OP :P

This is already known (I forgot to add this to the OP, so my bad, I will fix this immediately). Basically, you are supposed to complete the event by always approaching Oppossite from the sides. If you approach it from the front, in theory the event should be reset, but as of now the whole thing is very buggy (will hopefully fix it in version 1.5). So yeah, just redo the event by always approaching the rat from the sides, and you should be fine.

It worked, thanks!

When you walk around with a Poisoned Pokemon, and the HP counter reaches 1 and you get the message stating that your Pokemon survived the poisoning, the game crashes afterwards. The error message that shows up references something about status related errors, possibly inability to remove the status effect.

When you walk around with a Poisoned Pokemon, and the HP counter reaches 1 and you get the message stating that your Pokemon survived the poisoning, the game crashes afterwards. The error message that shows up references something about status related errors, possibly inability to remove the status effect.

According to Az, this is a random bug with overworld poison that nothing can be done about, and that also appears in other rpgmaker games like reborn and essentials sometimes.

Try reloading the game and see if the poison overworld still crashes the game, or if it is gone.

been getting the bug w/ eufur on win 10 and it makes me sad

So with this, there are two instances of this on Win 10 and one on Mac. On top of that, Azery himself has Win 10, but the event works just fine for him... This is seriously weird o.O

i'm in the same boat of opinions as the one on mac too, really wanted eufur

Again, I don't know how to help you. There must be SOMETHING that makes the event different for Eufur, or it would freeze for the other two as well. Yet, there are people with your same OS for whom the event works, including Az himself, so figuring out where the problem is is turning out to be complicated... :/

I did a quick search and it looks like no one has mentioned it so here :D! Looks like the Magpy evolution has a different leveling rate than it's previous form, I say this because upon giving it a rare candy and evolving it at it's earliest evolution level it then jumped up two levels with no manipulation on my part