Happy Birthday Hilda!

Rosesong

Here's to one of the first friends I made on the server. We've had our ups and our downs, with a marriage and counselling to boot. She's a fantastic person, and deserves nothing but the best today, so happy birthday Hilda!~

(Is a day early, thanks Skype! Oh well, thought that counts, yes?)

Here's to one of the first friends I made on the server. We've had our ups and our downs, with a marriage and counselling to boot. She's a fantastic person, and deserves nothing but the best today, so happy birthday Hilda!~

(Is a day early, thanks Skype! Oh well, thought that counts, yes?)

Gurl, don't you worry 'bout dat. Yes. Thought that counts. Thank you! :D

Happy Birthday!

Thanks, Solarance!

Sorry I haven't gotten to meet you yet, but happy birthday :)

Hi, my name is Hilda, nice to meet you. :D Thanks, Blanchette!

happy birthday!~

you're one of the most respectable people i've met here on the forums, and i hope you have a good one. :DD

Most respectable..... Alright, I'll take it, it's not everyday someone says something so nice to me. :D Thanks, I hope I do too!

Happy Birthday Hilda. May you get the best of luck with your College Football Picks :]

EDIT: Okay, happy early birthday. fuq u skype for telling it is today and to buy those shitty Skype Gift Cards :[

Thanks Simon! Geaux Tigers. Riff Ram Rah Zoo (Let's Go TCU!), .......OOOOOOO-O-OoooOooooh *tomahawk chop*

....Fuck Skype, Amiright?

Happy Birthday!

Thanks, Combat Medic!

HB Hilda!

TY Tomas!

Happy birthday, Hilda, may all your wishes come true and best of luck with your future ventures.

Aww. Thanks Tim! Likewise!

Happy birthday Hilda!

Thanks Chubb!

Happy birthday, Hilda~

Thanks Hiss~

Feliz cumpleanos

Gracias, amiga!

Herpy birthderp hilda.

Seriously through, enjoy your day and have a party with your friends(especially jericho lol).

Tfw hilda's birthday was tomorrow. Oh well, happy early birthday,

le no

Mike doesn't know how to party.

Thanks Shing!

Happy Birthday, Hilda! Hope you have a wonderful day! :D

Thanks, Trevo! Likewise!

Happy Birthday Hilda!

Thanks, Cyaloom!

Happy Birthday Hilda!

Thanks, Azery!

Happy Birthday, Hilda!

Thanks, Flux!

Happy birthday, Hilda!

Tbh I still feel a little bad that I didn't get killed off in mafia the other day when I was clearly the mafia. Sorry about that.

Thanks, Author!

GG, No re-. I'm just kidding. I'm only a little salty. :D

Happy B-day, hope ya enjoy it! B)

Thanks, Stratos! Me too!

• Administrators

Mike doesn't know how to party.

if you claimed you were talking about me instead of jericho i'd believe you. the only parties i'm good at are RPG ones.

... when i have single digit FPS...

.......ANYWAY this is about you so forget how boring I am!

There's something to be said about us not seeing eye to eye more often than the reverse, but today's your birthday and our... "fights"...? don't enter into the fact that you should have a good day (and i mean maybe more than just one day but you know) and be merry and not... un...merry?? look, there's a line between being sincere and forcing it and I am actively trying to stay on the right side but this is all going to come out sounding worse than I intended and i'm sorry ok.

I don't have fancy presents but I can offer a "mega gallade buddies" partnership if you're interested in one of those. It comes with a free "win one fight with ikaru" coupon!!

Now I'm going to hit post so I don't go back and keep trying to fix things and never actually post this. Bye nice lady have fun <3

How did I miss this yesterday?! But that actually means I'm on time.

Happy birthday, battle girl Hilda. I gotted you an avy but then Shia ate it. =P

Shame I haven't seen ya around much lately. Have a good one and don't drink too much without me

• Administrators

suppose I should do this before your midnight huh.

i've been putting it off because i don't know what to say because nothing i can say can possibly express to you how grateful i am to have you here and in my life and i think you know why getting older isn't someting that i'm afraid of anymore, so i'd encourage you to take similar strides. either way, i'll be there with you.

i'll just leave it at that.

make ikaru feel awkward about being the biggest wish post here.

<33333333

edit: i forgot to actually say happy birthday here LOL

whatever, i already told you