Charlotte

Texasblazed

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/fields.html#16

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/fields.html#7

If Charlotte is using the first Field, which she starts with, setting up Rain Dance will prevent her from changing it to the second (since she uses Eruption). You can Blizzard it away. If she's using the second Field, a couple moves like Surf will break it.

I'd recommend having two Rain Dancers.

The first, to prevent the superheated field from turning to burning field.
The second dancer you'll need to counter her ninetails which will set up the sun with drought, dance after she sends it out to null the superheated/burning field, and turn it into rainbow field. Adding to the fact that drought is nulled and is raining, you'll sweep her effortlessly.

oooh ok i see

here i was thinking the rain dance would like cool the first field or maybe make it into some type of steam field

i already beat her right before i checked for reply s on here by erupting the field myself and using the whole beat fire with fire thing

although when i did my strategy i had kinda reversed itself but it still worked nonetheless

thanks for the info tho will defiantly keep it in mind on next run through

In my first playthrough Kingdra was my mvp, he was in battle from the start until the end. In my second playthrough (with eeveelution team) my Sylveon used Misty Terrain and Light Screen so no more OP fire field, then Vaporeon and the others did the rest xD

Why would you want to nullify here field effect? fight fire with fire!

Edit: Though of a way to legitimize this post!

If your really wan't to get rid of the super heated field, I suggest using lava plume or heat wave to transform the field into a burning field or wait for her to use one of these moves for you.

Edited by Narckarth

Personally I think embracing the flame works more consistently especially with flash fire.

Typholosion alone does a number on Charlotte.

I was laughing throughout the whole battle because my Typhlosion was one shotting everything with Eruption.

I had thought my ground types and Thick Fat would actually be relevant for the battle.