Mysteries of Reborn

wytch_doctr

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggest mistery of reborn:what is the fate of the stolen pokemon that we bought from the fisherman???

To be brought tantalisingly close to us, until it gets snatched away yet again. No, but probably a fight at some point and then you get your Ducklett Magikarp.

A few more popped into my head

What the Hell did Cal do to Shelly?

Who is Luna's actual father? surely not El. Maybe the fact that she calls Radomus and Serra her parents means something?

Will Adrienn fall in love with Cain? Still a better love story than Twilight.

• Global Mods

A few more popped into my head

What the Hell did Cal do to Shelly?

Who is Luna's actual father? surely not El. Maybe the fact that she calls Radomus and Serra her parents means something?

Will Adrienn fall in love with Cain? Still a better love story than Twilight.

IIRC, Cal hit her.

Luna's biological father is El. That's how it was with the actual people on the Showdown server; Luna was apparently disobedient to El and moved away from him, then he joined the league because it was the only place to contact her, and she lived with both Serra and Radomus at different points.

IIRC, Cal hit her.

Luna's biological father is El. That's how it was with the actual people on the Showdown server; Luna was apparently disobedient to El and moved away from him, then he joined the league because it was the only place to contact her, and she lived with both Serra and Radomus at different points.

Yeah, but what did Shelly say to make him hit her?

I guess the Showdown Server must have been a pretty insane place...

Yeah, but what did Shelly say to make him hit her?

I guess the Showdown Server must have been a pretty insane place...

The Gym Leaders did have a lot of connections to each other, I mean, when Heather ran away from Corey, she ran to Blake, the Ice Gym Leader at the time.

Anyway, I'd think Shelly say something about their brothers or something, since Cal said how Shelly didn't truly understand his relationship with Blake, but I'm not sure what she said exactly.

Who was the merchant who sold the gem keys? I remember it mentioned there was a merchant.

I've been wondering about this too.

What PULSE Pokemon are the Meteors using to put everyone to sleep in Agate?

Where did Samson head off to after we beat Ciel?

Where did Corey's Skrelp, Grimer and Crobat head off to?

Another detail involving Anna is how when Noel and crew are talking about Saphira fighting Lin, Anna says she didn't see anyone there. Now this is strange considering everytime she sees someone, she notices an important quality of that person, either something of their past or reflecting their personality. like she sees the strings on Shelly, the burn scars on Charlotte, the PC's glowiness...but why does she see nothing in lin?

:o Pulse Jigglypuff XD

Maybe it's because we saw Lin on the death screen at Shade's place? Her scene is the only one that hasn't happened and because of E14's ending message, I think she dies. Maybe that's why Anna cant see her.

Also I think Terra got trapped in the computer and probably froze or something.

Edited by nugget_22

Here's a few mysteries I can think of.

-The strange totem pole you find near Beryl.

-The Absol. While you can catch a Absol towards the end of episode 15, what if that wasn't the same Absol. Why is it appearing near us?

-The voice. In certain areas, a strange voice can be heard, seemingly playing with us. I think someone already made a thread about this, but still...

-Anna. Something doesn't seem quite right about Anna. What if she's not as crazy as she seems, and what if he Jirachi isn't quite so fake? Her quote on the characters section seems to be about wishing, so perhaps, there's some foreshadowing...

-Why can't we just be happy and have that Magikarp...

-Why is the wastelands so strange? The junk there seemingly appeared overnight, which seems odd.

-El. Sure, he's crazy, but he is blind, which makes me wonder...

Nearly all of these have already been answered, though.

Most of the questions in the OP have been answered, too.

I'm guessing Laura lost her spot in Elite 4 because Bennett took her place.

Agree? Disagree?

that's exactly it. El did promise Bennett a spot in the E4 if he worked for him. there's no other explanation.

but the REAL mystery here is why'd in-game Ame even allow this to happen. like...did Bennett show how strong he is in battle and Ame decided that it would be fair if Laura was replaced by him? but...did she not realize how much this position in the E4 meant to Laura? or did El somehow make Ame demote Laura? if so, then what did he do exactly...?

hmmmmmm...

that's exactly it. El did promise Bennett a spot in the E4 if he worked for him. there's no other explanation.

but the REAL mystery here is why'd in-game Ame even allow this to happen. like...did Bennett show how strong he is in battle and Ame decided that it would be fair if Laura was replaced by him? but...did she not realize how much this position in the E4 meant to Laura? or did El somehow make Ame demote Laura? if so, then what did he do exactly...?

hmmmmmm...

Hmmm

Ame cannot be killed since she talk to the player for each gym, so.....Either she's herself a traitor, working for team Meteor (Corey and T3RR4 are good examples) or Elias took her with something precious, like a sibling's life or something? Hypnosis also? Ditto transforming into Laura to create a lure? Too many theories D:

or did El somehow make Ame demote Laura? if so, then what did he do exactly...?

hmmmmmm...

That's most likely it. Although, if we consider that everybody is still locked in the Circus Area, then maybe Ame doesn't know yet? Someone had to inform Ame that Corey wasn't the gym leader anymore, so the same would have to happen with Laura?

Hmm... or maybe the Elite 4 itself and the Champion decide who is eligible for the position.

Or, seeing as Bennett is a bug type trainer, and Bug > Grass, he defeated Laura, not in a match to fight the Champion, but as a match for the position. That wouldn't make a lot of sense though, seeing as he probably doesn't have all the badges.

Although my last and final thought is that El has some influence in the E4 (Maybe he's the last member before the champion), and convinced the other two members that Bennett > Laura, so they kicked Laura.

Or maybe Terr4 dun did it

• Global Mods

I always imagined El used Laura's OCD as a means of saying she's not fit to battle, although that's questionable since some leaders and E4 were locked up in places and still held their position (plus Laura isn't the only one with a disorder). I just imagine it would be the easiest thing to use against her. Either because the obsessive-compulsive behavior would make her battle strategy very predictable, would distract her from the battle, or he's just worried about her mental health and doesn't think battling would be good for her.

:o Pulse Jigglypuff XD

Maybe it's because we saw Lin on the death screen at Shade's place? Her scene is the only one that hasn't happened and because of E14's ending message, I think she dies. Maybe that's why Anna cant see her.

Also I think Terra got trapped in the computer and probably froze or something.

If Anna couldn't see Lin because she was going to die, I'm pretty sure that would mean she wouldn't be able to see anyone, because everyone dies sooner or later.

I think a more likely explanation is that Lin is already "dead" in a sense, or there is something else seriously wrong with Lin. After all, the things that Anna sees seem to be connected to the character in question's mental state or... whatever description Shelly's strings fall under, rather than their future.

Also, It's entirely possible Terra got out of the computer through the internet. It would explain how Terra could have disappeared from the circus without everyone within a 5 kilometer radius noticing. She probably gets bored and gives people's computers viruses for fun.

Edit: err... I mean without them noticing immediately. Let's be honest here: Terra is incapable of subtlety. The whole computer thing was probably the only way Terra could reasonably be expected to sneak out of the circus.

Edited by aquawaffle

The Gym Leaders did have a lot of connections to each other, I mean, when Heather ran away from Corey, she ran to Blake, the Ice Gym Leader at the time.

Anyway, I'd think Shelly say something about their brothers or something, since Cal said how Shelly didn't truly understand his relationship with Blake, but I'm not sure what she said exactly.

See all this time I thought Luna's whole story was some roleplay the Reborn server was doing. I had no idea El was a real dad who actually joined the thing(wtf did he even play pokemon) to see Heather and heather ran off with another user(does everybody live nearby or something) who apparently must have been an asshole IRL considering how unflattering his in-game persona is. So wait, did Cal hit shelly in real life too? Because that would make this even 10x weirder.

Like jeez, Reborn servers must have been like massive drama 24-7. How much of it is real, and how much of it is just role play? What was Terra IRL like and why does Ame hate her guts?

Reborn is all so fascinatingly surreal, not just the game itself but the history behind it as well.

Could be Kricketune too. Pretty much anything that learns sing.

So if this is all from the Reborn servers, was Aya Cain's real sister? Did Amaria get amnesia? Were Tania and Amaria a couple? What was the real Sigmund's deal? Are Solaris, Taka, Sirius and Lin based on real people too?