It's getting to be that spooky time of year, everyone. As such, this thread will serve as a workshop sort of deal much like the Hattening for those who were around for that. For those that weren't, basically I'll upgrade your avatar to be super special awesome spooktastic completely FREE OF CHARGE! Because I'm such a great guy, you know? Just leave me a post saying that you'd like an upgrade and I'll do my best to make it 2spooky4u. You can attempt to leave me instructions on what you want, though I can't promise that I'll follow through depending on how complicated it is. Otherwise, I'll surprise you with whatever seemed right to me. Bear in mind I'm only one person with college priorities as well, so queue times won't be instant. I'll do my best to ship them out quickly though. Thanks for those who participate, and remember to stay SPOOKY!

200.gif

Example projects:

jmoJcTA.jpg5eRbJUM.png

zrHfq45.jpgfZGFago.jpg

FLnRTGr.jpgqBGcUMM.jpg

KonnXq8.jpgxWF1CjY.png

GDyifnY.jpgE6NrEIv.jpg

7AJz7Ub.jpgMpUryl2.png

EL7AOl2.jpgjWRJPW0.png

27DbQRk.jpgNUSPJUV.jpg

@Oblivion

Here you are! I ran into a strange problem that involved red pixels randomly appearing everywhere when I saved the finished project, but they should be cleaned up now. I used the second image simply because I actually had an idea what to do with that one. The first image could have gotten complicated...

fZGFago.jpg

@Oblivion

Here you are! I ran into a strange problem that involved red pixels randomly appearing everywhere when I saved the finished project, but they should be cleaned up now. I used the second image simply because I actually had an idea what to do with that one. The first image could have gotten complicated...

fZGFago.jpg

And that's why i was glad i had the second option. Thanks Flux.

@Marcellus

PM9TXhj.jpg

qBGcUMM.jpg

I feel like I should do something more complicated, but I honestly can't think of much more to do here. In any case, I've made two versions. The second version was darkened and given a new background to make it seem a bit less ordinary. It's your pick which you like.

If you have the time Flux, I'd appreciate it if you could do mine as well ^^

Yours is honestly pretty Halloween-ish already. Since I'll need to be creative for that one, I'll ask in advance: Do you have anything in particular you were thinking of doing? Otherwise, a few ideas came to my mind, and I can let you choose among them if you didn't have anything specific in mind.

1. There's the basic skull swap procedure.

2. I could go with a high-contrast blood themed face. I've honestly never tried something like that before, so no guarantees, but it'd be fun to mess with.

3. I could try a possessed sort of thing, with glowing eyes and such.

4. Or maybe a mouth sewn shut puppet sort of deal.

5. Or some mix of these?

Oops, no one saw that. Can you spookify pokemon?

Hmmm... It would probably depend on the Pokemon. Give me an image and I'll try to see if I can do it when I get to you.

EDIT:

@Solarance

Here's what I've got:

xWF1CjY.png

All right, I had a short break because school sucks, but I'm back with another spooked up avi!

@Rose

GDyifnY.jpgE6NrEIv.jpg

This one was already pretty creepy, so I didn't do a whole lot. Since the changes aren't as noticeable right away, I've provided the comparison in this post. I added sewn lips, upped the contrast, replaced the background, darkened some areas, and added some slight reds that would should up when the contrast was boosted. All in all, I like the result.

All right, I had a short break because school sucks, but I'm back with another spooked up avi!

@Rose

GDyifnY.jpgE6NrEIv.jpg

This one was already pretty creepy, so I didn't do a whole lot. Since the changes aren't as noticeable right away, I've provided the comparison in this post. I added sewn lips, upped the contrast, replaced the background, darkened some areas, and added some slight reds that would should up when the contrast was boosted. All in all, I like the result.

It's wonderful Flux, thank you so much!