@Sinikuro

MpUryl2.png

Here's what I came up with. It's a bit smaller than the original image in order to fit into the background I chose, but it should work fine for an avatar. But just in case you had something else in mind, I included a full-size version below using the original background. I have a .png version with transparency as well if you happen to want that, so just let me know if that's the case.

LCINrfW.jpg

EDIT: Also, I realize I skipped over Derpy Simon, but that was done on purpose. I need some equipment that I don't have on me right now to do his, so I promise I'll do it as soon as I get access to that.

<----------

Now that I'm getting to your place in queue, do you want to use the avatar you had before, or your current one? I'll need an image of the previous one if that's your preference. I hadn't saved it yet.

@Pyrrhon

jWRJPW0.png

...I tried. The perspective made things tricky and blurred the image a good bit, but it was good practice at least. This looks all right the way it is now, but I think it'll look a bit better when shrunken to avatar size.

• 2 weeks later...

So I bet you all thought this was dead and done... Well you're wrong! I still have 6 days until Halloween!

But in all seriousness, I've had trouble keeping up with this and my schoolwork, hence it's hiatus. A combination of research papers, midterms, and lack of motivation caused me to drop this for a while, and even though I'm semi-returning to it, there's no way I'll be able to finish every request that's been made. So I'm sorry in advance.

Also, I've decided to go out of order now, so apologies if you were originally higher in the queue. The reasoning behind this is that I want to get the less complicated ones out of the way first since I can do them faster and therefore finish more total avatars before Halloween. I've done one tonight (Though I should really be in bed. It's like 5:00 a.m... so if it seems low quality it might have been because I was tired and couldn't tell. Anyway, here you are Jericho:

Kurt Cobain one please.

NUSPJUV.jpg

Not sure if you're still interested in this as it's been some time, but I see you're still using the Kurt Cobain avatar. Hopefully this is good enough! If not, I may or may not give it a second run depending on how much time I have and how motivated I feel.

Anyway, sorry again to those whose avatars I may not finish. Even the great Hattening didn't get through every request. Regardless, it's been fun doing these and it's actually helped me learn a little bit more about image editing, so it's a win-win.