Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk what to do, haven't done a good job of actually reading wtf is going on, so feel free to run into Kage

Try to piss him off, even. That'd be fun for one of them.

Thank you for giving me an idea of what to do! I was lost on what to do even after reading the events.

I have finally posted again (after two pages of other posts). Usually I can post in the afternoon (maybe in the evening) but usually I can't come here on the forums for about fourteen hours (from the evening to the afternoon of the next day). This profile is like Abra.

Author mentioned me in his post (page 3) but it's like we didn't even meet, as I couldn't really reply back (I wasn't active) and he "left" in the same post. Now that he is in the crowd I can't just come and talk to him, but I could do that another time and state that I have already met him somewhere else.

seems like 041 will be going to sleep a bit early

Well...

:mellow:

Yeah, that was entirely my fault. I was kinda freaking out a bit cause I felt like I was floundering and I wanted to progress but I was impatient and tbh it was extremely sloppy and clunky writing. I'll abide by whatever it is you want to do with the "situation" that I have created since it is kinda mess and I don't want to cause anything you wouldn't want.

Haste makes waste especially here. The only time I see actions like yours justified is if it's taking three days or so for them to make a post. Don't worry, we'll get around to everybody talking to everyone, but it will take time. Just keep the coordinators from all coming together otherwise, who know what'll happen. (Seriously, Claude and Citrine in the same room is a bad idea. Especially if one gives the other some ideas).

• Support Squad

(Seriously, Claude and Citrine in the same room is a bad idea. Especially if one gives the other some ideas).

They might get up to some coordinator shenanigans but that's about it.

So wait, in what direction are the male/female dorms located exactly?

Male are north-east while the female dorms are east / south - east.

I've been too busy to update today so I'll start some dorm events tomorrow after work.

@Hilda, just wanna address it for the sake of continuity since I'm abit confused, but when exactly did either Maya or Helene see each other or even know the other existed before the Dorm rooms?

I don't know, just kinda seemed a bit odd to me given Maya's only met James so far and I never saw anything referencing her in any of Helene's posts or anything... aside from the slight detail chim threw in about an admin mentioning a name and Helene missing it because she was preoccupied with her Pancham.

though who knows, maybe I missed something trying to keep up with you lot of fast fingered mad men somewhere and there was... if I'm didn't though, and there wasn't, then I don't really think it to logical for them too be anything more than perfect strangers in this present situation.

just something I wanted to point out real quick.

• Veterans

@Chim,K thanks.

@Strats: I think she's following the logic that both are from Shalour City and thus even if they don't actually know each other, they might've seen each other before if only briefly. Something similar went on with Ryan and Kage from the old rp.

@Chim,K thanks.

@Strats: I think she's following the logic that both are from Shalour City and thus even if they don't actually know each other, they might've seen each other before if only briefly. Something similar went on with Ryan and Kage from the old rp.

Yeah but thing is... there's literally thousands upon thousands of people within a city, so the likelihood...

I mean, I guess it can work if that was the logic behind it... I'm just not personally one for having any past/pre-exposition connections between my PC and someone elses that weren't planned and talked about ahead of time popping up... ((I feel it makes the story better that way... gives the connections on screen more time to develop along with the characters rather than simply hand waving it as already happened in the past or whatever...))

though I guess it's probably fine in this case... given it's just some minor connection...

It's not even really a connection - although I will concede that I was going game-verse sized Shalour City and not anime-verse Shalour City where the likelihood -would- be less possible.

Sorry about that Stratos.

That being said, it's just "I think I've seen this person before" and not some grade-A "oh, we used to be friends long ago and had x amount of memories." so I will say that there -isn't- a connection there so much as there is a mere acknowledgement to a previous memory for the OC

which -I- think makes the story better for personal development.

You're allowed to proceed as if you don't know who I am though. I can't control your responses.

Eh, like I said, it's fine. I just wanted to make completely sure since I was confused... I don't have an issue with her having possibly seen maya at some point, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything deeper like the "We used to be buddies" scenario or something crazy like that.

Afterall... too early for any misunderstandings to happen XD

better to speak up when in doubt, I always say...

anyway for funsies since I like to do these cause yea I do dang it.

But this would be Drake and Whisper's theme. Well it would be one of these two... not sure which I'd pick lol.

and what I imagine Drake to look like still after all this time. It's just that Hair XD.

JDOX1tH.png

@Exlink: You know you're sending your character to the girls dorms, right?

So when I do the next update (and you still go that way), you can choose to be involved in what I've planned or not. But don't suddenly pop up at the boys dorm. (unless that was your intention)

As Citrine would say, "Looks like we got ourselves a plaaaaayeeer!"

Or just a fool who's going to get himself pummeled by entering the wrong dorms like an idiot...

Hmmm, what?

I said nothing...nothing at all...

It would be sad to see a guy possibly get detention on the very first day of school though... XD

Or a fool who's about to get pummeled...

Hmmm, what?

I said nothing...nothing at all...

*Cou-or someone who's gonna get in trouble on the first day-gh*

Wow, that was a weird cough. I'd better get my throat checked.

@Exlink: You know you're sending your character to the girls dorms, right?

So when I do the next update (and you still go that way), you can choose to be involved in what I've planned or not. But don't suddenly pop up at the boys dorm. (unless that was your intention)

Eh, I'll just go with it. It's not like I meant for it to happen or anything. '3'