[OOC/SignUps CLOSED!] Under the Hill: The Final Circle

Rosesong

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Precisely! Thank you for summing that up so well

Also, as a reminder, you guys don't have to be so quiet. Interact with the other characters, some of them don't bite they just shoot or stab, y'know... Everyone will eventually receive their own special friend, but in the meantime go fight and kill meet another character!

Also going to get in the warning here... there's going to be a bit of Hukuna Talking to himself here. Going to have to bear with me for a bit XD.

Quincy's Insanity confirmed!

Though... I think we've all had enough confirmation of that debate for a long time XD

I'll get a post up sometime, but I don't think I'll be able to do it today, unfortunately. I don't think I'm holding anyone back, but feel free to interact with Phantom or whatever if you had the plan to. Otherwise he'll start on his goose-chase whenever I have the time.

just out of curiosity to see who knows abit of the Esoteric subjects and the like...

I will give all the rupees in my pockets right now to whomever figures out what I'm talking about in that post (Regarding the fool)

and I will do nothing but laugh if your answer is Persona.

And in advance, the answer is actually very simple.

Lols, no bro. I legit considered throwing in that reference along with the The Hills Have Eyes, Persona Wild Card, Rage against the Machine, Big Brother, and 1984 though. and I mean it, I was so close to typing:

No. No... there was no black and white. There was never any black and white.

There was only ever 50 shades of grey.

but... I figured that 5 was enough references in one post already ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't want to overdo em and cause them to lose their power afterall XD

kinda reminds of the house of braavos, the whole black and white thing. I don't know about the grey part tho, that 50 shades of grey answer seems pretty legit to me.

Also, why do i feel i'm being baited into posting something really cheezy on behalf of Ixidor. lol

Phantom

Staring ahead, he caught the faintest glimpse of startling, deep green eyes as their owner turned away from him, her long dark hair shimmering softly as she began to round the next corner. "Remember, phantoms and ghosts don't exist here," her voice whispered as she disappeared from his sight.

Hey... I remember that quote. Sounds like the succubus has returned... or some illusion of her at least.

Heyo Sparky! You´re doing well, just could use expanding a bit more on your character´s actions and feelings when you write. I´m gonna answer you guys later, don´t worry.